Old grower dude help me out!

Medical4Ever

Yeah i was on here checking out the cloning forums cause i have switched from my 150 site ez cloners to three 150 site dome/rock wool set up. I took my cuts on the 15 and they are all standing stright up towards the light none of them are bent and all leafs look great. its been 5 days of mysting and humidity for them. sense this is my first with this system, how long tell i take them out of the dome? when i take them out do i put them into soil?? please help me i saw old grower dude post about clones and i was wondering if i could call on him and other for help thanks

happy harvest

What about mold inside of the rock wool/ dome??? i keep the dome around 75-77 with 80 percent humidity?? bad? good? i also know that strain has alot to do with this is my first time using rock wool, my third time cloning ever. Every other time its been a ez cloner. i usually grow from seed. so should i let roots appear out of the rock wool cubers?

What about mold inside of the rock wool/ dome??? i keep the dome around 75-77 with 80 percent humidity?? bad? good? i also know that strain has alot to do with this is my first time using rock wool, my third time cloning ever. Every other time its been a ez cloner. i usually grow from seed. so should i let roots appear out of the rock wool cubers?

Hi, People that use domes say 95% humidity. Mold is never a good thing in my book, but with cubes or plugs exposed to light I believe you will see some.
I tried RW one time, and it work fine. Roots? I say yes, let them come out of plug or cube first, then plant or what ever your method is. Does that help?
Stay safe and Much Luck! :peace:

yeah anything and everything from another is always good advice! thank you for the response!!

happy harvest

Back
Top Bottom