Old G's New Auto Grow

Thank you , I’m gonna grow them out in these pots, 3 2 gallon 11gallon. I should be ok, im definitely getting bigger pots for my next grow, I know the yield will be better, I don’t have the room right now. I’m thinking I’m gonna use my other closet, twice the size. And yes please chime in anytime, you guys save me all the time
I use 5L pots all the time, it's no problem if you want to keep the plant small, as I do (and top them, node 3-4)
You will need loads of fresh air/ventilation - I'd think on that before upgrading the lamp

I use 5L pots all the time, it's no problem if you want to keep the plant small, as I do (and top them, node 3-4)
You will need loads of fresh air/ventilation - I'd think on that before upgrading the lamp
I have a fan blowing on them 18 on, I turn it off when the lite goes off, guess I’ll top them .Thank you , do u get a nice yield

I have a fan blowing on them 18 on, I turn it off when the lite goes off, guess I’ll top them .Thank you , do u get a nice yield
Not circulating air, fresh air - this stuff grows on mountainsides!
In 5L I usually get about 4oz, but I also grow some autos in smaller 3L pots and get 2-3oz per pot
I'm not growing for yield though so I couldn't really give a toss lol

@Old g Thought you may find this helpful. I just looked at my images of Audrey III when she was at 10 days. I found that yours are just about the same size. Looks like they are right on track. :thumb:

Not circulating air, fresh air - this stuff grows on mountainsides!
In 5L I usually get about 4oz, but I also grow some autos in smaller 3L pots and get 2-3oz per pot
I'm not growing for yield though so I couldn't really give a toss lol
I want a decent yield this grow because that white widow only gave me alittle less than 2 ozs, that took 7 months. And the whole time I was fighting borgs in between dropping my lites and breaking branches. That whole grow was headaches, can’t tell you how many times I wanted to rip the plant outta the pot and torch it. This is fun but it can also be really stressful especially when you only have one plant

@Old g Thought you may find this helpful. I just looked at my images of Audrey III when she was at 10 days. I found that yours are just about the same size. Looks like they are right on track. :thumb:
Beautiful brother thank you

I want a decent yield this grow because that white widow only gave me alittle less than 2 ozs, that took 7 months. And the whole time I was fighting borgs in between dropping my lites and breaking branches. That whole grow was headaches, can’t tell you how many times I wanted to rip the plant outta the pot and torch it. This is fun but it can also be really stressful especially when you only have one plant
Early days my friend - it does get easier, trust me
Every mistake this grow will be a week of wailing and gnashing of teeth saved next grow

ps There is a huge, huge difference between photo WW and autos

Morda if any of my plants look anything like AudreyIll, I’ll be a very happy camper. That plant is beautiful

Day 11, new leaves growing outta the nodes on all the plants. I’ll never grow photo plants again. Growing autos is awesome, I think about having to turn the lites off at 12 hrs every nite , PIA, my new lite has a timer. If I can get 2 ozs a plant I’ll be very happy.

4F4022E0-0516-4187-91AA-D24CFE023CE3.jpeg

D4923111-7760-4916-9188-1EF108DF51D3.jpeg

62408D81-630F-47AA-BED8-003C5FE6E20D.jpeg

Do you guys recommend topping these

Today is day 15, I overwatered my pots before I planted the seeds. I’ve finally gotten the soil dry, now I’ll start watering the whole pots.

2C28B80B-2C32-4B11-BC36-D332B8E98C23.jpeg

1547DAF9-8E0D-407E-A109-849FC04193DD.jpeg

Day 11, new leaves growing outta the nodes on all the plants. I’ll never grow photo plants again. Growing autos is awesome, I think about having to turn the lites off at 12 hrs every nite , PIA, my new lite has a timer. If I can get 2 ozs a plant I’ll be very happy.

4F4022E0-0516-4187-91AA-D24CFE023CE3.jpeg

D4923111-7760-4916-9188-1EF108DF51D3.jpeg

62408D81-630F-47AA-BED8-003C5FE6E20D.jpeg
Yea no kidding with the growth...I have never grown an auto and watching these grow so quick is making me jealous sir lol regardless keep up to the good work.

Yea no kidding with the growth...I have never grown an auto and watching these grow so quick is making me jealous sir lol regardless keep up to the good work.
It is awesome, I’m realistic though, just don’t have the the room for photo plants. I’m too impatient to grow them. I keep posting pics and all these guys are tremendous help. If your doing something wrong they tell me and I correct it. I’m new to this but big time addicted to it.Growing your own medicine is the only way to go, thanx

It is awesome, I’m realistic though, just don’t have the the room for photo plants. I’m too impatient to grow them. I keep posting pics and all these guys are tremendous help. If your doing something wrong they tell me and I correct it. I’m new to this but big time addicted to it.Growing your own medicine is the only way to go, thanx
I'm running photos, just gota work at keeping them short. IMO The best advantages to growing autos is you don't need to worry about your light schedule or light leaks during 12/12.

I'm running photos, just gota work at keeping them short. IMO The best advantages to growing autos is you don't need to worry about your light schedule or light leaks during 12/12.
I just don’t have the room, and watching these grow is really fun. I loved growing the white widow, apart from the headaches.

1F423334-2BBF-4D75-9FCD-D6122618043A.jpeg

0B3CFD00-ECC4-4634-AE54-74ED8F9F3408.jpeg

I also have a proper lite now, I just wasn’t using the watts that the photo needed, I was actually surprised it grew as big as it did. These are staying short and squat and just putting out a ton of leaves, I feel like I have a proper grow this time.It’s a 100% difference, I feel I’m gonna see what these plants really can do.

Question, one pot was wetter than the others, that plant is the biggest of them all. I’m wondering if I’m not watering enough, I get paranoid because everyone says don’t overwater . Any tips on watering the right amount, I’ve read a ton about it but it’s still not clear to me , advice on what you guys do

Question, one pot was wetter than the others, that plant is the biggest of them all. I’m wondering if I’m not watering enough, I get paranoid because everyone says don’t overwater . Any tips on watering the right amount, I’ve read a ton about it but it’s still not clear to me , advice on what you guys do
I'm still learning how to water properly myself, all I can say is emilyas thread on how to water is invaluable. I keep going back to it all the time. Sorry I don't know how to make a link to it. Personally I have one of those moisture meter pens, I push it into the soil slowly, and watch the needle to see where the soil gets wetter, then I have a general idea of how much water is in the pot. I also lift the pot to judge the weight. I'm also starting to read the leaves, they kinda look plump when there's lots of moisture. Like I said, I'm still learning myself.

I'm still learning how to water properly myself, all I can say is emilyas thread on how to water is invaluable. I keep going back to it all the time. Sorry I don't know how to make a link to it. Personally I have one of those moisture meter pens, I push it into the soil slowly, and watch the needle to see where the soil gets wetter, then I have a general idea of how much water is in the pot. I also lift the pot to judge the weight. I'm also starting to read the leaves, they kinda look plump when there's lots of moisture. Like I said, I'm still learning myself.
Thank you

Day 13, plants are looking great to me, I think I’m gonna grow autos from now on. I just don’t have the space for photos, growing these is a pleasure. I know I’m gonna hit some rough patches, I’ve read mites love what I’m growing, I think I’m gonna spray the plants a couple times before flower as a precaution. And I think if these grow 2 more feet I’m gonna have a space problem when these are flowering

DF6554D8-23C4-4B18-AB4E-D119AD6AF126.jpeg

524298F9-93EF-4D9E-8B50-50203B98A722.jpeg

3EC47B8A-6C1C-4A5B-AEF1-2B5BFCB770CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom