Old G's New Auto Grow

Autos do grow a little stunted that is the genetics. Can I explain why Audrey III is a monster... nope. :rofl: My only thought is it started in the final pot and not started in a solo cup. It gave the roots area to just do as they will without restriction.
Mine are short and stout, their not stretching at all. I’m actually really happy their not, I don’t have the room, my ceiling Is maybe 3 1/2 foot ceiling . My white widow I had to keep moving around my room, starting with a nite stand to a dresser and ending up using a 6 foot armoire to place the lights on the plant got so big.lmao what a shitshow that was.Brother that plant is beautiful, and it’s bushy . I hope mine get half that nice.I hope my plants don’t get too bushy or I’m gonna have to break out all my gro lite bulbs in desklamps and hit the sides. You gotta admit we all have to use our brains to figure all this out, if you saw my setup on my first gro u woulda laughed your ass off, I can’t wait to see the buds pop on these plants, it is fun

I always wondered why the med pot from the dispensaries wasn’t that strong, no matter the strain, it was all mediocre, the pot I grew is STRONG, I get really stoned.
Do you know that the dispensary’s out the buds in dryer type setups to shake the thc off the buds to make vapes and edibles , I’m sorry but that’s just wrong and at 60 bucks an eight all the more reason to grow our own

You are welcome, I too have to use what I have because money is very tight. It gets the brain cells working and that is not easy for an old fart like me. LOL
I hear you on that, I’m an old fart too. I’m on social security disability, had some health problems few years back.My money’s really tight as well. Pot helps me tremendously with my issues but at 60bucks an eight and keeping the prescription updated at 125 bucks every 3 months it gets pricey . I figured making an investment in good lites and soil and seeds it’ll pay for itself. We gotta do what we gotta do.

It appears that when you water you only water a small amount just around the plant itself?
If so then I would suggest that you do exactly the opposite, water only around the outer edge of the pot, and water quite a bit more.
Make the roots reach out.

These may seem to be growing fast to you but really they aren't.
If these are autoflowers they maybe starting to flower in just another week.
If cannabis is on point it will grow almost as fast as bamboo.

It appears that when you water you only water a small amount just around the plant itself?
If so then I would suggest that you do exactly the opposite, water only around the outer edge of the pot, and water quite a bit more.

Today is day 15, I overwatered my pots before I planted the seeds. I’ve finally gotten the soil dry, now I’ll start watering the whole pots.

2C28B80B-2C32-4B11-BC36-D332B8E98C23.jpeg

1547DAF9-8E0D-407E-A109-849FC04193DD.jpeg

I was hesitant to overwater again, it took 5 days to dry out the pots. I’m learning brother it’s my 2nd grow, and my first was only one plant. I went back and watered around the whole pot, I’m happy where my plants are. They were a lite green now the color is much better, I’ll get it. How many mls of water should I be using, how often should I be using nutes at this stage, I appreciate the advice

D7C2970D-0F6C-4EF6-852E-BA96E8D84038.jpeg

5BB7DF4B-0479-4D02-827A-BC72C1F74682.jpeg

I’m using 1/2 ml of fox farms big grow in a 16.8oz Pepsi bottle. I also dust the soil with bat guano. I’m finally getting my watering schedule somewhat on schedule, up until now I’ve been sticking my finger an inch down . I’m planted in ffof frog soil . Hoping to get a nice yield this grow

Hi G! Better...Def better...what fert are you using alongside Big Grow? Any Cal-Mag? I would suggest giving a 5ml dose p gl mixed in with the next feed...

Hi G! Better...Def better...what fert are you using alongside Big Grow? Any Cal-Mag? I would suggest giving a 5ml dose p gl mixed in with the next feed...
I have Jack’s blossom booster, bat guano and the Grow big, the jacks has cal and mag, should I be using that as well

Their looking good right, the 2 in the back are skittles, they were slow in the beginning but they’ve taken off too. Things are going too smoothly, something is gonna happen lol.These ok for day 15

97F67ED6-3E38-466E-B67F-DE4902DAFD34.jpeg

439F0927-0F1F-4CDF-A884-2447D2AFF22A.jpeg

I have Jack’s blossom booster, bat guano and the Grow big, the jacks has cal and mag, should I be using that as well
No, you don't need that yet, although I don't use that blend, I'm pretty sure that's not added in until you see the first signs of flower. I am just referencing a straight up Cal-Mag supplement. There are several varieties available. I might add that I really feel you on your set up there with your foil sheets and mats under the table...I commend you for being so resourceful and doing what you can.

I'm definitely sitting in on this... Been growing autos for a couple years now so I love me a good journal... Welcome to the ride of your life! Feel free to stop by my journal as I have 4 different strains of autos going right now. I've been through hell and back with bugs so feel free to ask... Also look into geoflora it's a nutrient from one of the sponsors for the site and I love them. They are dry one is for veg state and the other is bloom. There has been a few journals created to help understand them check it out. Also I've used the bigger 3 and 5 gallon self water planters I like those because I can't fuck up the watering lol and I like the water going from under vs seeping from the top

No, you don't need that yet, although I don't use that blend, I'm pretty sure that's not added in until you see the first signs of flower. I am just referencing a straight up Cal-Mag supplement. There are several varieties available. I might add that I really feel you on your set up there with your foil sheets and mats under the table...I commend you for being so resourceful and doing what you can.
I guess you just accumulate everything you need as we go. And absolutely I’m trying to use whatever I can, thank you. I can only afford so much a month , last month was a good lite and seeds, I still have wedding cake, Og kush, more blue dream and skittles . Seeds are expensive but really worth it.

I'm definitely sitting in on this... Been growing autos for a couple years now so I love me a good journal... Welcome to the ride of your life! Feel free to stop by my journal as I have 4 different strains of autos going right now. I've been through hell and back with bugs so feel free to ask... Also look into geoflora it's a nutrient from one of the sponsors for the site and I love them. They are dry one is for veg state and the other is bloom. There has been a few journals created to help understand them check it out. Also I've used the bigger 3 and 5 gallon self water planters I like those because I can't fuck up the watering lol and I like the water going from under vs seeping from the top
Any advice is greatly appreciated, it’s only my 2nd grow and first with autos. Kinda intimidating at first but now I’m loving the way they grow so fast, just beautiful. I’m just trying to get it right with the nutes .
I battled spider mites my first grow throughout, I’m well prepared to do battle again. Please sit in and lmk what you think.thanx

Hi Old g - coming along nicely and I totally get budget grows and that you definitely do accumulate kit as you grow
May be time to think ahead; are you going to need bigger pots, more airflow, a filter, bloom nutes..?
I've got an eye on this grow too, will chime in if I've anything useful to say

Hi Old g - coming along nicely and I totally get budget grows and that you definitely do accumulate kit as you grow
May be time to think ahead; are you going to need bigger pots, more airflow, a filter, bloom nutes..?
I've got an eye on this grow too, will chime in if I've anything useful to say
Thank you , I’m gonna grow them out in these pots, 3 2 gallon 11gallon. I should be ok, im definitely getting bigger pots for my next grow, I know the yield will be better, I don’t have the room right now. I’m thinking I’m gonna use my other closet, twice the size. And yes please chime in anytime, you guys save me all the time

Brother you saved my grow already telling me to lower the lites, thank you, I’ve got them maybe 8inches away, the lite I have is not that expensive and it’s definitely not putting out much power, enough for me, but that’s it, I’m hoping it works when their in flower or im gonna break out my 8watt lites, not a lot but better then nothing

I’m an idiot, this is only day 10 for this grow. Oh shit these girls are growing, this is awesome, after that shit show with that white widow, these plants are a dreamer

Back
Top Bottom