Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow

20170407_195829.jpg
These sour d's are ready to harvest..smell is insane..extremely strong smell of deisel fuel of gas..stinks the place up bad!!
Oh by the way i went to key west..
Drank had fun and got a tan..
Now im back working my butt off from this big wind storm we had here..so much work i can hardly keep up.
Doing about 2 roofs a week.
Its cut into my posting a bit everyone..

Wow !!! OS, that looks Aaahhh mazing !

The smell is just amazing coming off these plants! Cutting up my other plants now and maybe start the flush this weekend and chop next week sometime.

Good luck on your harvest guys!!! :bong:

Happy 420 friends.
here is my take of the SD aka candycane.
wound up with.14 oz total after cure for a bit..the worst plant in the bunch was the one single potted plant..all the other 6 doubles produced more oddly enough..
not to bad..its nice smoke for sure..smooth and smells yummy..at least to me..some say it stinks too bad.
but there nuts anyway. Lol
so this is about it for the cks auto grow.been a good time..
on to the next...
follow on over to me pot luck grow everyone.
peace!!!!
20170419_195512.jpg
20170419_195649.jpg
20170419_195801.jpg

WOW OldSchool 64, what a great grow journal! I look forward to reading more. Do you feel it is better to flip the autos to 12/12 or leave them at 18/6 or as you said 20/4? I thought I read where someone (Lupey I think) had said that he left them on 18/6 and got bigger buds, I think, I get so confused when reading these journals sometimes that I'm not sure which is better. Thanks again and congratulations on an Awesome Harvest!

I know this is an old journal but I hope you can see this. At what point do you start using nutes and I see you use fox farm what strength? I have four tw's that I am double potting in my tent this time around. I have a dorm grow 450w veg/flower led, how high should it be above plants? I'm using Baccto Premium potting soil for this grow. Any suggestions? I love reading your journals!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom