OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Some more life in the box!!!

First is the white widow. Ofcourse the runt seed would rocket out of the gate. I figured as much they have been hassle free since first seed.

Then we have the black valium. She came up with a helmet on. I dripped a few drops on her and spilt the shell open and off. She has a dark spot that was exposed. I feel she will be trouble if she makes it.

Nothing yet on the glue dream.

Fiona

Whats up OOTD, i dig the box man, that humidity was nuts good thing you got that under control lol. Hope your wife is doing ok. Im gonna hang around and watch your grows if u dont mind. :passitleft:
Thank you buddy for the kind words. Im going to see if we cant stuff this box with some buds. Just need that glue dream to pop. Tonight will be 4 days in coco so tomorrow night we might have to go to plan B.
Dont know what that is yet.

Dont know if this will work. The babies cannot handle the sp250 even turned down a smidge. I put a 2ft 4 bulb t5 under the big light to
1)block intense light
2)add some more heat, its going to drop below freezing
3)babies like the t5
Covered the black valium, it hits 95% rh under there.

20200226_222319.jpg

That was last night
And the verdict is it did work
The box near the babies was reading 77°f and 72° by fiona. Its 32° where the box is at.
The two babies liked the t5 as well

I moved back some coco on the gluedream and I couldn't even find the bean.:nerd-with-glasses:
We now have a
Auto super og kush
on to soak

Yin & Yang

Yin the black valium has been getting spun 180 every day since she wants to lean towards the middle of the t5. She is a lanky one. Gona get some more coco to fill her pot up some more. Ive read that you bury them as high as almost to the leaves and they will root out from the stem up higher too. So we will get on that. She also got a booster seat. And some more tap water.

Yang the white widow got some tap water around her as well.

Super og kush seed was at the bottom of the glass last night. It was planted in the same place as the glue dream should be. So fingers crossed.

Fiona
She is fugly from far
But good up close.

I droped the calmag and the microgrow along with upped the microbloom to 3 ml pr gallon and ph'd to 5.90

yin
The black valium

Think she finally figured out which way up was. Hate to tell her im gona lay her over one day.

Yang
The white widow

Right now she is settin some roots and getting ready to step on the gas and pass on the right!!

Super og kush
Nothing yet

Glue dream
What.......

I found the seed. Right on top off to the side.
Hmmm.......
Planted it off to the side of yin.

Fiona
Took a few leaves from around the center and lower buds that we popping up way down low. I add all that good tricome covered trim to trim stash in freezer to be added to topical oil. You dont get high from this oil but the thc that soaks into your skin is a very effective local pain reliever. The fan leaves and sugar leaves also add beneficial elements to this topical oil.

This is the worse luck yet popping a bean. Looks like super og kush is not gona make it out Im thinking it got too cold from the ac unit. From 32°f to 78°f out side so temps were hitting 85°+ in the box making ac to kick on and that air hits the wall and right on top of the babies. Yin&Yang dont seem to mind. little og's tap root was out last night when I checked and was same tonight.:confused:

Sooo......... decisions

Slept on it and decided to stick with 2 autos. We take off for a week in early July. These two girls should be done late May gives me little wiggle room on the flower dry and cure before we leave. Then we will try again to carpet the box with buds.

For now as hectic as it is, we will do our best with what we got.

YIN & YANG

The babies are catching some sp250 rays at 36 inches from light at full power. Going to monitor them for a bit then put a umbrella of sorts to block the intense rays. They are still on tap water. If I can get more ro water tomorrow they will start nutes then.

Fiona
She is moved to 18 inches from light and her nutes have been upped to 2 ml of micro and 4 ml bloom pr gallon of ro water. Started five gallons at 5.78 yesterday and today ph to 5.95

yin & yang

Yin

Yang

Both babies received their first nutrients from a bottle last night.
1 gallon of reverse osmosis water
2 ml calmag
1 ml micro
1 ml grow
.5 ml bloom

They both had about 1/4 of the gallon till runoff started.

Also noticed Yin is getting bigger than Yang. :headbanger:

Fiona is still throwing white hairs. I thought she was getting close. She likes the new light height. Her buds continue to fatten up nicely for her little size.

Thank you @cr8grow
Nice harvest earlier in your journal. I built a cabinet for my recent first grow...I like the shelf options and compartments in yours and the controls. I will follow along OOTD and laern some things about autos. Just starting my second grow now. Good luck.

Welcome to my box. Things have not gone as planned but its going. :rollit:
And :passitleft:we are going to make the best of it how much or little it is.

New product for this grow and for me.
Florablend

Directions say 5-10 ml per gallon after base nutes. Since we are running ¼ strength nutes I put 2½ ml pr gallon.
Any tips on this or koolbloom would be grateful. :love:
Seems everyone is on a mc kick right now, so ive been reading some of the older journals for more info on these additives.:nomo:

Yin & Yang

Yin the black valium

Yang the white widow

After pictures I noticed Yins leaves starting to burn on the edges. So they get their funky shades back for a bit.

Love being able to zoom with my phone or pics. By this time of night, its hard to see through the eyelashes. :roorrip:

Fiona
These white widow's have a really good smell, flavor,high, and the wife says it helps more than most and the top notch + $ flower im able to get.

:morenutes:

Yin & Yang

Yin

Yang

Both babies cruising along. Im holding off the nutes for a couple days I will give them some 5.8 ph ro water till they get their third set of leaves.

Couple shots of the babies this evening after lights on.

Fiona
She is 3 months above ground 6 weekishes of flower. She has some clear and mostly cloudy tricomes. I will check again in the morning when me eyes are fresh. She is so close I just want to have her high more on the heavy end.

With the 2nd inline fan ive been able to keep dehumidifier under the intake tube and send dehumidified air across the top of fiona and that air picks up moisture off Fiona and falls on to the babies then down to be dehumidified again. In theory anyways. Rh have been in high 40's low 50's% in side the box since dehumidifier went in. It is set on 45% rh.

Back
Top Bottom