Open Pollination Project

Tea tree oil is also insecticidal and another product I love is bonides insecticidal soap with the fatty acids of potassium salts.
You can also use potassium bicarbonate. Not baking soda.. But PB for brewers it is used as a fungicide but also has insecticidal properties.
I personally like to use extra silica lately been on the Alchemy brand mono-salicic acid is the most affordable in the game.
At 20 USD a quart that is the most bang for the buck I have seen with more than twice the amount of silicic acid than the bigger costlier companies.
But I have been using Bonide systemic biological and the yellow bottle of Arber a new brand OMRI stamped they have a differemnt strain specific to mites and bad nematodes.
The prime superior basiana seems to have really made a difference but the other 2 have made a huge difference as well.

Hey Stunger, you have inspired me to start working with more African landrace hybrids. I found some packs that sounded too good to pass up and I was getting some fire deals on them so I couldn't resist I am a seed addict lol ok... Surprised expert seeds dossn't want to sponsor me they never even rea?hed back the different times I have reached to them. Doing my own thing then don't need the help anyways they only give you free shipping to the best of my knowledge.
I got some stuff in from Key Grow Solutions that is gonna be a game changer for me and my yields.
The Rep. Was very cool and kept to his word I was surprised to have gotten the sizes I did but I promised to promote it and it's the leazt I can do sending me hundreds of dollars of nutes.
They have a special new booster formulated with potassium acetate considered organic and it is supposed to really crank up the thc production they had me at that.
Theres a calmag, a few seem to be "alive" with added beneficial microbes to support healthy natural growth.
I will get some pics of the bottles but wanted to share for now the seed packs I had to get
The black pomegranate and the Docta Clean both have some of Africa in them. Im excited for the Docta Clean I love NL and cleaner so the Malawi in that should be fire... A few weeks ago I spent 50 on 3 Black African Magic seeds too lol

20220606_173517.jpg

20220606_173426.jpg

20220606_173359.jpg

Message_1654302416832.jpg

Message_1654302347911.jpg

Message_1654302282995.jpg

Message_1654302252649.jpg

also the s1 f1 garlic cake plants have both revegged well for me and I am gonna grow them out and do the same thing again Im thinking. I know I said I would run a give away on these forthe closest guess on how many I ended up with good seeds wise. Had a few not ready ones but 98% ripened. Very unique girl stacked to the max with indica flowers smelling of sweet funk.
Making buds on fan leafs is a mutation I have been after for years and finally have it! These had some good seeds ready to pick out.
She did good though. I pre inoculated/ sterilised in peroxide dried and re-inoculated these seeds to have better germ rate even though been pretty good for me so far.

Message_1654563043392.jpg

Message_1654562257775.jpg

Its not very crazy in here but I know someone wants some seeds lol my friend MrPipe420 is getting some from me as a gift to run I am happy to see how the difference is I am gonna grow with key Grow Solutions nutes and he is strictly using eon organics were both following complete lines heres the real test... Only difference is he is going LED and I am using a combo of Plasma/ LED and possibly some fluorescent depending if there's enough room to add it.
So we're gonna see what happens.

This stuff seems to really help supress mites pretty good but only with the help of other treatments to get rid of them.
This poor plant is under attack getting webbed I cleaner her up and gave her a good spray down everywhere.
Gave me 200 seeds though hopefully all viable I have 10 in a paper towel now.

20220607_195738.jpg

Message_1654632354658.jpg

20220607_144234_HDR.jpg

A big shout out to Katie Rey at HYGROZYME in Canada for hooking me up with some of their new HYCLEAN cleaner. Very concentrated and seeing a difference in my sensitive plants that received too much food. SLF100 also does some help too with making the soil better but is not the same she explained. Was aldo very helpful with answering a few other questions I had but I am using both the HYGROZYME and HYSHIELD and the plants absolutely love their doses. The HYSHIELD has been helping a lot with surpression of mites and disease.
The plants are all hungry though! Have me some of a few of a Platinum OG super auto I pollinated with male Tangie going there in the middle just babies. See the clones are plants now.

20220607_195331_HDR.jpg

Also, I been meaning to do this for a coupkle months and I'm really sorry I haven't already but A HUGE thank you to Joel with Key Grow Solutions for hooking me up with the whole line of Key Grow Solutions nutes and supplements for the upcoming season.
I am going to start using what I can in there because as you can all see they are shosing deficiencies oh no!!!
Lost my duck foot too hopefully can find another bean from that plant but the one mother I still have going of this orangey cake sativa landrace looking thing is revegging now her flowers tasted really hempy and the few seeds she wanted to give me weren't ripened to maturity so it's back to grow for her and maybe a bit bigger of a pot but I cut her back to the new growth and would still like to cross it with my tangie males pollen to get more citrus in her she definitely has more hemp in her than I thought.

20220607_195706.jpg

20220607_195518_HDR.jpg

It has been a strange long trip to the near end of summer. You all know I like to get busy and know I have some new content soon but for now a couple shots of some plants I put outside and it goes with this journal because I left the males again 😅
The one plant is doing better than the purple diesels. We had a lot of rain on and off the last few weeks and I had to treat them. Hoping I can stop it. Seems to be getting better.
I had some greasey grapes male pollen I put on that orange cake I called her and the shorter plants to the left there's only a few I topped the males and kept them in there because there's something dank about them I wanted to carry the strain into its next generation and already has some fat seeds swelling up in her flowers.
But she is way ahead the flower development from having some ruderalis in her DNA
What I been waiting for these are gonna be some nice flowers they already hasve so much resin production and smell amazing have a better resistance to insect and mold. I think we have a winner in my library now.
She's making me proud!

IMG_20220902_165903.jpg

IMG_20220902_165839.jpg

There's a few more that are doing good outside for me I haven't taken any pictures yet but I have a lip smackers, a lemon amnesia kush, the purple diesel mom(she got rough) the blue dream(also got rough because I didn't tie her to the stake and she got tossed around in the wind and didn't do very well from that)
It is sad to see plants get so big and ready to fruit a big yield and something happens. Total rookie mistake on the contrary she donated a few clippings that have pulled through.
On that note, I started using the honey cloning gel with the basiana fungus in it. All the cuts are beautiful super rooted in their plugs and did not see a spec of mold in the tray that I filled. Going onto about 3-4 weeks in the tray so I have some planting to do but figured I share the good news while I have the journal open.
I might have a Pic from a couple weeks ago showing the lemon amnesia roots bursting through the hole in the insert.
I have to dig for that.
But here's the tea I been making from Japanese knot weed as a bio fungicides booster and let me say, I have always seen a little mold in the trays with cuts but since I been taking the nutrition in a different course I wanted to share and feel bad not sharing useful tips like this antifungal brew. I brew each batch until it's clear. You can leave the wet tea in a container for weeks and it doesn't mold. I don't have any tea other than chaga that can do that. Also they get chaga every now and then to help heal themselves and it must also be helping their resistance to fungal attack. It's amazing what the natural world provides.
I had a barney's watermelon zkittles cross pollinated with a blueberry I found in auction last year. Started half the seeds a week ago and just got this second half going. It is now a pheno hunt for the best blue watermelon zkittles.
Bringing the sweet heat as always.
A couple weeks ago I took these pics of my scarlet sunset autos too. Feast your eyes my friends!
One Love!
Chunk
P.s. can't find my root port shot from a cpl weeks ago I reckon this one I'm gonna take later will get the point across about this cloning honey.

IMG_20220829_082443.jpg

IMG_20220829_082102.jpg

IMG_20220827_102851.jpg

IMG_20220827_102829.jpg

IMG_20220827_102823.jpg

IMG_20220821_161729.jpg

Ok everyone, so I had tried my fair share of autoflowers and have seen they are all different. All hold different qualities and flavors. Some of the best autoflower genes I have seen are with these scarlet sunset autos from gas reaper genetics. 2 weeks after that last picture they have really gone rogue and were smelling amazing then and now still just as if not more amazing. But check the quality of health on these cuts all dipped into prime superior honey. I'm blown away at the rate and vigor/ lateral growth on these roots.
And almost done with this aero system I'm putting together. Always wanted to make one just never put in the work to do it. Now all I need to do is a few last minute touches. I straightened the sprayer lines out today and finished the manifold. It's almost magic time my G's... these 2 companies got your boy set let's go!!! I mean... let's GROWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
******************#FIND WHAT WORKS****
Shout out to Prime Superior on the cloning honey and Root Riots plugs I miss having these around, they make life so much easier 20 bucks for a 50 ct is worth it all day with results like this common!

IMG_20220903_183047.jpg

IMG_20220903_183033.jpg

IMG_20220903_182926.jpg

IMG_20220903_182857.jpg

20220903_181931.jpg

The system.almost done glued the drain manifold last night before bed went up 1/8 inch to get pitch and put a line at 1.5 inches from the end thats gonna go into the grommet in the bottom of these tubes and will sit about an inch above the water level and will be the overflow drains.
The sprayer line was a poly water line from a fridge being thrown out. The posts were sections left from a fence job. I never wanted to buy them and make this so the opportunity knocked and I answered.
I have a decent fountain pump that's got some weight to it... you don't want to have a weaker pump in a situation like this. You need pressure a good mag drive is the right tool to get the spraying through the injector lines.
I had to hook it up in the shower with the curtain closed.. leak testing I guess lol also wanted to see the velocity and pressure/ style of spray. It should do! Held together let it run for a while too.
I'm gonna hook this up to a cycle timer. On for 20 seconds off 40 seconds all day all night.

IMG_20220903_235610.jpg

IMG_20220903_231607.jpg

Ghost town around here.. I have made up my mind on what Im gonna put in the system seeing how I don't and won't have 15 cuts of the same kind in there I am going to start some autoflower seeds and give them a whirl this should be interesting.
The reason to going with all the same in a closed loop recirculating system of this nature is the plants when intercropped together will mix terpenes via root secretions and it changes everything will taste the same so the lucky maiden of honor to make their home in this little system is Runtz autoflower from Expert Seeds.
I am going to stick with the Fastbuds auto feeding regimen and go very easy on the nutes I want it to be perfect!
Lost my Blue Dream Outside very sad, at least I have some cuts of her to transplant in small pots and make room to get something else going. She was so big! I learned my lesson, to tie them to supports or else

The plants outside are starting to change colors beautiful purples in them getting oily and smelling amazing! New F1 purple super autos to hunt through soon and greasey grapes X to the orange cake hemp x auto is smelling like that grease monkey but super frosted you can see that is the one with the more slender leaves the males from them pollinated the purple diesel clones and the powder mildew also finally pretty much stopped very good feeling of relief and satisfac. Biological controls for the win!

IMG_20220920_164348.jpg

IMG_20220920_164316.jpg

IMG_20220920_164259.jpg

Here's the week before.. the grease hemp auto is to the left more... should be a more cannabinoid rich plant having extra genes of cbd rich parents in its lineage. The purple diesel to the right mostly. And in the last group of photos the grease is the last shot. Very much like the original grease monkey terps I'm loving it can't wait to really see how big they will get and get them huge! It would make sense they are short this time bc the orange cake plants seeds came from these really squat autoflowers I reversed and there was other plants being reversed so it's really unknown as to what did it but rumor is they came from field hemp plants and I believe it just crossed with disclosed fem reversed autos to make fem seeds to sell.and make money from people like me... but the F2 should be much taller expressing more of the Bubba from the greasey grapes possibly keeping the indica side very strong. We will see what happens when it happens. I feel somewhere one of the autos inhad caught some stardawg pollen and that is what made the orange cakey plant I had super tall and citrusy. Could have been a purple Thai or a violet kush even I was playing with a few plants and gibberellic acid so I feel that's why that orange cake smelling plant got so big but she finished with more purple buds that weren't much orsngey at all and why I feel it had the hemp dominant genes being expressed and also bc it got huge and not really from.the GA3 but idk I will play around some more with that stuff it's super strong and needs to be used withing a week of mixing it and should not be consumed if growing for smokeable flower you don't want to smoke that.. or colloidal silver or sts or any hormones but for how strong it is the smallest amount goes a long way for how little is used to make reversal spray.. had lost a purple lemonade and a watermelon auto with the GA3 but used colloidal silver with it... only use 1 thing at a time on autoflowers when attempting reversals*

Pics didn't make it in last post... well any way I feel powder mildew was a problem.because all the male pollen too is volatile and will breakdown fast and also all the overcast and rain made it happy to find itself on the leafs. I feel might need 1 or 2 more light sprays but might not need them we'll see

IMG_20220916_181442.jpg

IMG_20220916_181421.jpg

IMG_20220916_181416.jpg

So haven't updated shots of scarlet sunset autos but here we are the size tripled last 3 weeks and really developing a dreamy sweet hashy aroma. Looking very dense very mad I didn't reverse these didn't know they were gonna be this fire I really like these and looked into buying more seeds of it but havent found any in stock I should have looked into that when the time was right oh well we live and learn... maybe I can reveg always had a hard time revegging autos.
The small one is one I made and it is getting pollinated from the Blue Dream and pebble pie baby to make a nice super auto. I like autos but I don't want to keep them as small autos I want bigger plants. It is nice in some scenarios to have such shorty's.
Also the blueberry watermelon zkittlez pups pushing through getting big already have my eye on one of them as being a sticky icky plant

IMG_20220922_080932.jpg

IMG_20220922_080855.jpg

IMG_20220922_080621.jpg

IMG_20220922_080558.jpg

IMG_20220922_080528.jpg

IMG_20220922_080512.jpg

IMG_20220922_080501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom