Optimus PrimeBuds 2nd Indoor CFL Grow

what i was trying to decribe is actualy different from supercroping... your not breaking the stem with what i decribed your removing the third Fan leaf down from first node
this stops upward growth with out stressing the plant and making it back track
IMHO supercroping is only to create a stronger suport so it doesnt need to be staked...
OR for Emergency when bud is to close to HPS/MH
if you manage your canopy before flowering you can have better colas than with S.C as there is no down time

Ah yes that is correct Ive read that supercropping didnt produce much stress on the plant other than the good kind hence bigger bud without need to stake like ya said and about the defoilation method havent read much of anything on it but seems interesting enough if it can encourage branching..so you only take the one fan leaf and not both..?

yup just the third leaf down from top.... it stunts the growth up top and makes it branch
topping is one of the Most stressful methods IMHO i feal that i have had Larger buds by staking and Not makeing the plant redirect energy in to rebuilding... the only time i really EVER use supercroping is when my bud is to close to the light and i have No other option but to super crop to keep them from burning.. i personaly dont like big stems....

Funny how that works...I'm sorta the opposite,in regard to the paranoia. Certain sativas are typically the biggest triggers for paranoia for me, whereas indicas have a tendancy to be more comfortable for me. I have had my best luck with 60/40 or 70/30ish (indica/sativa) Jilly Bean is an all time favorite of mine. Dont get me wrong though, I love a good sativa. Only Haze I've ever had was SSH though, and it went straight to my eyballs, if you know what I mean. Didnt care for it. Looking forward to trying others though!

Funny how that works...I'm sorta the opposite,in regard to the paranoia. Certain sativas are typically the biggest triggers for paranoia for me, whereas indicas have a tendancy to be more comfortable for me. I have had my best luck with 60/40 or 70/30ish (indica/sativa) Jilly Bean is an all time favorite of mine. Dont get me wrong though, I love a good sativa. Only Haze I've ever had was SSH though, and it went straight to my eyballs, if you know what I mean. Didnt care for it. Looking forward to trying others though!

Yeah I guess everyone is different in that aspect. I found the strong stoned feeling from the indica unpleasant and kinda scary made me feel like i cant control my body and all. Where as the sativa gave me a sense of well being and I was able to remain active because it didn't make me feel like I was being pulled down. But yeah the 60/40 mix (sativa/indica) is good for me lol

Also unrelated but its my birthday today! and I'm celebrating with a bowl and some sushi!!!

Happy B day brother in Green!
im sure your girls will be screemin it out to day when you go say hello!
i personally like both indica and sativa.. they work differently for me... sativa is my day smoke.. takes care of the back and neck while keeping me coherent and active..
indica i smoke after a long day and the sativa just isnt taking care of the pain well enough.... so a nice bowl of strong indica and a plate of infused spaghetti (many other things too) and im good to go and have no trouble sleeping... well normally

whats up with the Signature? thats not true is it?

Yeah I guess everyone is different in that aspect. I found the strong stoned feeling from the indica unpleasant and kinda scary made me feel like i cant control my body and all. Where as the sativa gave me a sense of well being and I was able to remain active because it didn't make me feel like I was being pulled down. But yeah the 60/40 mix (sativa/indica) is good for me lol

Also unrelated but its my birthday today! and I'm celebrating with a bowl and some sushi!!!

Happy birthday my friend!! Hope that sushi treats you well! :Namaste:

I've found myself wondering if there was any correlation between the type of cannabis preferred and the first type of... mind enhancing/altering substances a given person first experiences. Obviously it enters into areas best not discussed here, so I won't do so - but I do wonder.

Happy f'kin birthday, man:party:! It's practically the weekend so I hope you have a birthday weekend.

I've lived amongst the rednecks enough that I've taken on protective camouflage (lol) so the closest I ever get to sushi is what I stick on the end of the hook, but I'm with ya on the bowl part.

Probably just one of those standard disclaimer things that are about as useful in court as the radiator support from a '56 Chevy (so I don't care for the fins of the '57s...), but tend to make people feel better.:)

Well I have that because where I live the laws are very strict and by putting this there is helps protect me...somewhat :)

Happy birthday my friend!! Hope that sushi treats you well! :Namaste:

Thanks bro! Yeah man I love some good sushi. The place I go to catches there fish daily so its always fresh and they're actually from Japan and have a good idea of what they are doing :)

Off-topic (but why let that stop me now, lol?), but is sushi prepared from one particular type of fish, a variety, or whatever is biting? I've wondered that but just don't (personally) know anyone of the "sushi & caviar set" that I can ask. Although I did once catch a fish that turned out to have a bunch of eggs in it.

Off-topic (but why let that stop me now, lol?), but is sushi prepared from one particular type of fish, a variety, or whatever is biting? I've wondered that but just don't (personally) know anyone of the "sushi & caviar set" that I can ask. Although I did once catch a fish that turned out to have a bunch of eggs in it.

Sushi comes from many different type of fish the ones most used are: ell, tuna, yellow fin, salmon. others types of sushi are: carb, octopus, scallop (my favorite) shrimp. There are tons out there, and the fish eggs they use they call row, i guess its just regular fish eggs idk lol. This is just what I know im sure someone else might have more info

I've found myself wondering if there was any correlation between the type of cannabis preferred and the first type of... mind enhancing/altering substances a given person first experiences. Obviously it enters into areas best not discussed here, so I won't do so - but I do wonder.

Hell man thats not off topic, and as long as the conversation pertains to cannabis, there's nothing wrong with it(as long as certain other things aren't mentioned, hint hint....) And I think thats a great discussion to have. There are correlations like that in most aspects of life, the brain is a funny machine like that. I'd love to see a thread on this subject, and I wonder if we asked 420 respectfully to give us some insight as to what the line is as far as discussion goes, maybe they will allow a thread in the off topic section here...

It's in the rules/guidelines: No mention of other drugs. Sure, we could make a case for exceptions or thinly disguise the names. But there are (good) reasons for having the rule.

No big deal.

It's in the rules/guidelines: No mention of other drugs. Sure, we could make a case for exceptions or thinly disguise the names. But there are (good) reasons for having the rule.

No big deal.

Eh, I know, and you're right. I was thinking maybe you were referring to the first type of ganja you first smoked more than the other things, but I gathered there was a hint of that there. Believe me, I could go on and on about both. Oh well! Maybe in another lifetime. Dig your name btw, it resonates....:peacetwo:

-Q

Dig your name btw, it resonates....

Yeah, I didn't choose it - it chose me. But for me it's a positive thing, regardless of how it looks at first glance.

Thanks, both for that and for understanding about the guidelines.

Yeah, I didn't choose it - it chose me. But for me it's a positive thing, regardless of how it looks at first glance.

Thanks, both for that and for understanding about the guidelines.

Such is life:Namaste:

Just to add on to this discussion :) I think you're on to something. The first type of mj I had was a sativa and it gave me this great sense of well being and energy. Ever since then anything else that isn't of that same feeling, it seems weird to me and uncomfortable.

I guess my brain programed me to only really like one type of high, vie tried so many strains and anything that gives a strong body high is just horrible to me.

Ok so just a quick update. I will be starting the nute feeding schedule today I will start off with 1/4 Fox Farm Grow Big and move u each week or 2 depending on how each plant reacts. I will also be cloning next week now instead of this week since I will not have time to go get the cloning solute or make a humidly dome. I'm hoping once the nute feeding begins Ill notice a change in size of the plants rather quickly.

THe last time I started the feeding schedule I noticed my plants growing rather quickly. I will also be starting FLowering next week!!! they are all over a month old now and its time for the long wait or flowering :circle-of-love:

Picture update for the week. I will be taking my clones tonight and posting picture tonight or tomorrow. All the plants are doing well. They all had there first nut feeding of 1/4 strength a few bottom leaves died off but i expected that. I have LST's all the plants a few more times as they get bigger and Buddha has 4 new tops.

Also i planted 3 raspberry coughs

Sorry my good camera died so the pictures aren't great.

Cali:
cali216.jpg

cali111.jpg

Diesel:
diesel213.jpg

diesel37.jpg

Buddha:
buddha29.jpg

buddha29.jpg

Group:
group77.jpg

Headed to the hydroponics store soon going to be getting a humidity dome and hope my clones will make it!

Back
Top Bottom