OSSC White Critical

Im trieng to work out the next grow in my head and work out a plan.
I think I need to remove all the stuff in the closet or grow related sanatize it, hopefully get rid of any mite issues.
I want to run an autoflower dutch power plant and not sure if I want to try and keep a mom going or have two diferent plants at once.
Really just brainstorming for the next grow. Im not sure its worth trieng to keep this cut going with the mites.
Id really like to work out a better grow area for clones & veg and flowering. The spaces im using work but id like a simple prepetual to make at least a couple ounces of nice bud a month. I like the idea of the "lodge" type tents veg one side while flowering another. I haven't seen any journals or reviews I trust on those yet, but I think it would be better than two seprate tents space wise for me.

Im gona do some more reading about mites to trash the clones and start fresh or hold on to it, I think this is an easy growing high yeild high potency I want. Im afraid Id regret letting go.

Im thinking at least adding a small veg space and the sulpher that was recomended earlier in the journal. I think that the mites have really put a hurting on what yeild Ill get, and is the best place for improvement on my grow.

They may bounce back with water and humidity. Put three sticks in each that extend over the plants. Cover the entire thing with a clear plastic bag. Remove the bags for a few minutes three or four times a day.

They may bounce back with water and humidity. Put three sticks in each that extend over the plants. Cover the entire thing with a clear plastic bag. Remove the bags for a few minutes three or four times a day.
That souds like a good idea, like using a bag for humidity dome on a rooting clone.
I've really let things go the last while on the grow,life happens though and Ive had company that doesen't know about the grow and busy allaround lately.
Im getting ready to flush and do the final harvest soon the soil plant has been ready but I've just put it off to do both at the same time.
Everything is going to get tossed in the trash or well cleaned. I think all the reflective material will be replaced. Hopefully next grow no mites. If the young plants dont make it I'll probably go ahead and run that autoflower dutch power plant next time.

That brings the weight up to 144.55g so far. That is all the top bud from the soil plant minus the cola I've been smoking.
Thats just about 5 ounces, it might loose a little more water weight but it's pretty dry already. I'm pretty happy there should be plenty to get me through the next round.
There's still probably an ounce at least popcorn buds on the soil plant, they look like top bud now ready to cut.

I didn't have any clear plastic onhand that was big enough. I watered imediatly after the pictures and I've misted water on the leaves also, I also changed from the 40w cfl to a 10w led. Heat was a factor that cfl in such a small place is pretty intense light and heat.
Ive got 2-3 healthy looking leaves on one and maybee some tiny leaves on the other. I think they still have a chance.
Maybee the mites will be easy to get rid of now since theres barely any leaves left to munch on.

Not sure what day to call it. Maybee day 4 hanging? Anyway speed dried 3.66g one bud that was a trimming accident and some whispy stuff that was on the bottom of the soil plant. Buds are still hanging Ill be jaring or brown bagging soon.
Ive been suprised by the buzz off what I've smoked I was afraid it'd be more couch locked, but not so much as I expected.

Finally finished the worst timed harvest but its in the can now. The final weight was 288.68g.
The soil plant was 140.45 1st harvest 44.74 2nd harvest. The dwc plant was 103.49g.
Im pretty happy with it,a little suprised though. I expected the soil plant yeild to be less than it is, and the dwc plant to be more than it was.

Back
Top Bottom