OSSC White Critical

I think I'm starting to get nute burn just a touch.My highest ppm was around 850ppm next time I'll try to up the nutes a little earlier in the grow and start backing it down by now.
I think I'll skip any nutes for a couple days, if not untill harvest. There shouldn't be more than a few weeks to go before the first chop.
I think I misread the plant here and confused starting to fade with nute burn. I may have hurt production backing off nutes one feed week but im not sure either way it's done. Ill run nutes a little while longer she's fading fast now.

I was going to switch the clear airlines to black and change airstones with the next resavoir change but, it looks like I could do a lot of damage messing with the roots. The roots have pretty much taken over the airstones wich took care of the noise problem with the airstones rattling in the tote. Once the roots took off they basicly grew in a ball around the airstones. The brown discoloration is from the nutes mostly the liquid karma but the pgp is a little dark too. So far the roots seem healthy they feal almost like bailing twine,or at least a lot tougher fealing than I would have thought.

Problems at day 51 actually I see it in older pictures too. Web from mites I suppose.

I found this a while ago. I haven't tried it yet.
1/4 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 drops dish detergent
1/4 Teaspoon Epsom Salts

Take a cup of very hot water and dissolve the epsom salts, take rest of ingredients and place in a clean 2 liter bottle and let work out. Add epsom solution. Add water to fill to 48ozs(3/4 full).Shake well.

To Use:
  • Water plants 1/2 hour before spraying. This will help keep your plants from absorbing the spray.
  • Cover soil/medium with plastic,with lights off mist plant all over,especially under leaves,
  • Wait 20 mins,then spritz off with clean fresh water shaking as much water off plant as you can.
  • The fresh water spritz rinse will remove the solution along with the dissolved remains of the mites and their eggs.

Have fun with your new "Mite Eradicator"

This solution has been tested and used as directed will not burn plants,the rinse is very important though as it removes the spent solution before it can concentrate and burn the plant. It also removes most of the dead mites and eggs so you don't end up smoking them.

The formula can be diluted further, to 1 liter and it will still kill the mites but isn't as effective at dissolving and removing the mite parts. Since removing the mite debris is desirable,I recommend the stronger solution, just remember to rinse and shake. This formula is alkaline(about 7.8-8) so please remember to rinse.

I found this a while ago. I haven't tried it yet.
1/4 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 drops dish detergent
1/4 Teaspoon Epsom Salts

Take a cup of very hot water and dissolve the epsom salts, take rest of ingredients and place in a clean 2 liter bottle and let work out. Add epsom solution. Add water to fill to 48ozs(3/4 full).Shake well.

To Use:
  • Water plants 1/2 hour before spraying. This will help keep your plants from absorbing the spray.
  • Cover soil/medium with plastic,with lights off mist plant all over,especially under leaves,
  • Wait 20 mins,then spritz off with clean fresh water shaking as much water off plant as you can.
  • The fresh water spritz rinse will remove the solution along with the dissolved remains of the mites and their eggs.
Have fun with your new "Mite Eradicator"

This solution has been tested and used as directed will not burn plants,the rinse is very important though as it removes the spent solution before it can concentrate and burn the plant. It also removes most of the dead mites and eggs so you don't end up smoking them.

The formula can be diluted further, to 1 liter and it will still kill the mites but isn't as effective at dissolving and removing the mite parts. Since removing the mite debris is desirable,I recommend the stronger solution, just remember to rinse and shake. This formula is alkaline(about 7.8-8) so please remember to rinse.
Thanks, im definatly gona have to step up my game with the critters. I thought they were under control. I wasen't noticing new damage spots or anything then within a couple days there's little fuzzy spots now.

Ill look at some more help threads and maybee post one too. Could be an early harvest but maybee I can get it under control before too much is lost.

So far Ive just started spraying the sns again at about double strenth. I think it helped before as directed,but I stoped too soon. Right now im thinking its going to be an earlier harvest than I planned to make sure I have something usable. Possibly just the tops for now the penatration with these cobs isn't much. There's a lot of immature buds under the top canopy.
My little closet is so crowded I think that's part of the problem. It's tough to take the plants in/out,bad air circulation too.
Fingers crossed that I still save couple ounces to last till I can try again.

Day 52/35 watered the soil plant with nutes 1030 ppm sprayed with strong sns solution. The dwc plant is liking the new stronger nutes and will be topped off again soon.
As far as I can tell the spray is slowing down the mites.I'll know next time not to let up on the mites and let them come back.

Day 53/36 looked the plants over and removed any web that I could see using a toothbrush. It worked very well being gentle I sprayed the brush with sns and also spot sprayed the areas at the webs.

Back
Top Bottom