OSSC White Critical

Added more ties and adjusted for new growth. It opened up that thich middle and exposed some brown leaftips.
Im not sure if the'yre a problem or not yet. I think it may have had other leaves laying against it.
I gave that light colored burnt leaf a little tug and its still hanging on.

I may change my mind, but I think I''ll flip to12 12 in the next couple weeks. I wanted to fill out my space a lot more but had a slow start.
As small as it is I dont think I can expect more than a couple ounces unless it fills out a lot more.

How much canopy would I need for a 3ish oz yeild or 80-100 grams.
I think the canopy is probably about 2 square feet.
My last round the stretch added around 1/3 -1/2 extra in size but I switched to flowering nutes too soon so It'll probably strech more this time.

Yes, another week or two, then flip, veg growth will quicken up now, mostly been working underground, until week ago..

Sounds good. I vegged too long my first round,.. waiting on an auto and rootbound bad in a 5gal. Im thinking one week or so in the 5 then flip.

My first was already almost done streching when it rootbound. I transplanted to a 17gallon tote and the roots never filled out. The extra soil did let me limp to a harvest though.

I like to put into final pot week or two before I flip.. make use of extra space for roots..once flowering begins, root growth decreases/stops..

I like to put into final pot week or two before I flip.. make use of extra space for roots..once flowering begins, root growth decreases/stops..

I had to learn the hard way about making room for roots.
Im thinking of using straight promix for the final pot instead of adding compost manure and worm castings with it.
With my previous runs I think it was still getting a lot of nutrients at the end and flushing wasen't as good. Im just a little timid changing what has already worked.

Day 39
The bags on the clones didn't have a lot of moisture so I watered them.
Transplant didnt go as smooth as I would've liked. I made the hole two shallow and damaged some roots fixing it.
Before transplant I watered with ro and calmag 10 ml per gallon about 2 gallon and 1/2 gallon with 5 ml Karma.
After transplant I gave just 16 oz nute mix close to the rootbal.

I almost forgot to raise my light and the pot is quite a bit taller. I set the light at 31" with 10" to spare to raise.

If my mind is working right on it, my thinking is the light will be closer in flower mayee 20". So ive got in the neighborhood of 30" of streach I could work with.
I turned the cfl back off and will probably just be using it to be easier on the eyes for pictures and tending the garden.

I still have one size left I originaly wanted to flower in. A 17 gallon tote. I know it'd be a much better yeild, but I could run out of herb. That hasen't happened since Ive went into the closet garden hobby. So we'll see. Decesions decesions.
Very powerfully smelly being stired up for the transplant. The skunk is strong with this one.

Day 41
Two main limbs on one side getting bigger than the two on the other side.
I removed the two ties on the weaker branches and tied down the bigger two.
Im hoping that they will equal out more. I might slightly supercrop them if they dont catch up.
I haven't seen roots yet on the clones I hope they're getting close. I have them in the same closet. To keep them from dealing with too much light I have them shaded by a board in the other corner.
They have been looking pretty good so I took the bags off a few hours at lights on. I think they should be starting to root, but I'll take it pretty easy on them untill I see roots for sure. The clear cups should show soon.

A finished my first gallon of mixed veg nutes. I 've been keeping up with how much water I use with a coke bottle to measure 16.9 oz.
I didn't really watter good at transplant. I had the new soil as wet as I could and just barely wattered the rootball. When I wattered this time I used about 3.5 bottles full, close to a half gallons.
I may have to use some creative idea to water. Maybee somthing like a wattering ring I've seen others use. Being in a hurry to spread out wide I stayed too short and expect to have a tougher time with wattering than I could have with a little more patience.

Back
Top Bottom