Our Ongoing Grows

Duh, my bad,,, '''shaved his legs then he was a she,,, take a walk on the wild side''''.. that Grape Rom X Huckaberry was a girl. I was on the fence about it being male. Sometimes they don't throw out any fur till they get afew days under their belt.

And looks like I hit 100% survival rate on the cuts Lazyone. They just started popping roots,,, but I did 4 of the Em-Dogs, and of the 2 Chem dog,. But it will be acouple till I let them out my sight.. Flea baths and proper rooting. Like I said before,, don't let your eyes get bigger than your stomach. You got alot going on. ut either way,, and won't bother me if you want to wait,, I'm planning on having it for acouple rotations and maybe more,, depending?

And to round out this flip,,, a Sage N Sour,,, which just got accompanied with her slightly older into flowering, by 2 days, sister,,, which I just threw into flower in honor of Mister BB,,, that puppy dawg.

I know I sprayed the crap outta her over her lifetime... and her sister too... But I wanna make sure I get a touch of purples which is 100% sure with her atleast, and IF that puppy makes happy and healthy,,,,, she'lll be a stunner....

Besides,,, after I drug her in and I was doing her sister,,, Miss Sage at the time. Oppps.

Man, that sounds pretty bad,,,, like a Hustler's Chester comics? I better get outta here before I get raided....

But you get the drift,,,, I'm NOT losing that pup.... Even with the 2 new mutt dawgs strains,,, both from HSO stock, that I just adopted from the pound, of genetics available on the internet...... .

But that really rounds out what I want to grow inside this flip.. I got a feeling I've got AT LEAST 1 more,,, that might have to get thrown in there,,, imagine that???? I might even have to fire up a 4' length of light rail under the 1500? due to miscalculations? That's funny.... I'm going to hit a bottleneck soon... Way to many things started,,, abit back I thought I was abit short for a good crop? So I errrr started afew extra seeds????? Made sense at the time.... Now,,, not so much.. Afew good ones,,, which I will flower,,, even if I have to keepem under 16". Like 'Dark Angel' I like that name... and White Cookies? And GG4 even a Money Maker and an Incredible Bulk.

damn babbling again... Putting my ass to bed... After a tune.............

Keepem Green

You need to get some Black Afghani. Find a male, hit the puppies for some Black Dogs.. get a female BA, reverse, hit puppies for some Black bitches...

Hey hey everyone.

It's all good here Mi.. Hows the relocation going. Seen it was a brick A-Frame type? That out to keep the snow off the roof........... Brick is the shit,,, especially your ways with a cold ass winter. So do tell what you found,,, and how,, hopefully, you got a full basement?

Don't ya hate to move? I feel for ya... Myself,, I've never been one to gather much moss.. Left ALL my past relationships with two boxes I ask the X to hold and fill up the saddlebags and ht the ramp... So I'm easy... But now Miss J,,, she been here for what 25+ years. I look around,,, I get scared... She's got alot of shit... And I know every nook and cranny is full. But then I'm not moving.. So here,,, it's going great. You?

I did have afew too may,,, which lead to a fast pic of the BlueBerry I'm working with... She's a Seedsmen Reg. Has some cool black stemage... Which in the BlueBerry world means alot..... She's close to cropping. But I have to say,,, I got cheap and put afew batteries in mt point and shoot camera......... But I KNOW I'll get a better pic doing so.... Tomorrow... But took these in total darkness... I can't get my new camera to even take a pic at night??????????? Blue Berry;

Ya know... I've had little time for thread surfing... but I was feeling the need to see some inspirational trees as I battle the issues trying to create my own.
I knew exactly where to come this time of year and was not one bit disappointed.
Thanks for the shots!

isn't it just that certain strains the bugs like more?

I've totally seen this at work in my world. Not seen a single spider mite since ending the Blue Dream line in my SoG. Shame.... Tead sure likes the BD.

Hey hey everyone.

It's all good here Mi.. Hows the relocation going. Seen it was a brick A-Frame type? That out to keep the snow off the roof........... Brick is the shit,,, especially your ways with a cold ass winter. So do tell what you found,,, and how,, hopefully, you got a full basement?

Don't ya hate to move? I feel for ya... Myself,, I've never been one to gather much moss.. Left ALL my past relationships with two boxes I ask the X to hold and fill up the saddlebags and ht the ramp... So I'm easy... But now Miss J,,, she been here for what 25+ years. I look around,,, I get scared... She's got alot of shit... And I know every nook and cranny is full. But then I'm not moving.. So here,,, it's going great. You?
All's good here. Thanks for asking! I'm just working on both places. Getting one ready to sell and getting other cleaned up enough to please my ol lady. Lol... been doing drywall and paint. Now she's talking about ripping out carpet in new house and putting hardwood floors in. Dam she's awful ambitious with my labor. LMAO..it does have a basement so I'll have to go back to a tent for awhile. Anyway I'm rambling. Hopefully your day is going well

Hey MiO... I vote for the hardwoods flooring. Man my wife ball busted me until we got all the carpet up outta this place and its much much better. I sorta like the soft warm feel of the carpet but shits hard as hell to clean. Bugs specially like carpet.

Woody your Blueberry looking blue now.... I guess you're getting close.

Looking very very good. Does that BB smell like blueberries yet.

Blueberry I ran always smelt like skunks the whole grow. I sorta like the smell of chemicals better.... well from Chemdawg anyways. I think you got some of that coming.

I'll be rooting for the bug free puppy now.

Bad thing bout the hardwood,, is heating the place.. BTW the Blueberry is about done.. Not any overpowering smells from her. But the Red Desiel is coming down as I type.. I did steal acouple fast pic of her...

I'll get acouple pic of the BB when she comes down.. No mold anywhere.......

Back
Top Bottom