Our Ongoing Grows

@Dutchman1990, It's got to be a freak mutation....... Is it just this one set of leaves or are there more? If you got alot of leaves like that,, I'd be worried the buds wood grow strange too. One question? is this a first set of leaves after a topping? I have seen strange leaves come out on the first set before.. Even after a clean cut of a topping..

But I'd take a cut incase it's something good? I'll come by your grow in abit... After I shake the cobwebs outta my head... Was along ass night last night.

@Dutchman1990, It's got to be a freak mutation....... Is it just this one set of leaves or are there more? If you got alot of leaves like that,, I'd be worried the buds wood grow strange too. One question? is this a first set of leaves after a topping? I have seen strange leaves come out on the first set before.. Even after a clean cut of a topping..

But I'd take a cut incase it's something good? I'll come by your grow in abit... After I shake the cobwebs outta my head... Was along ass night last night.

Hey Cali, and no she wasn’t topped recently not since the very beginning which was 70+ days ago.. she grew grow all through veg and just recently in flower I noticed this happening to a few branches at the back of the tent. When you see my tent photos you will realize why I didn’t notice them in the back left corner right away. But there is a few of them. Most of the plant looks healthy but a few tops have the polyploid trait happening and the all seem to display this yellowing start at the base of the leafs! So strange !

Your Purple Urkle looks awesome brother, sorry I missed your call, my ringer was off for some reason. I'm losing leaf mass like crazy on my PU's, they look like they are in week 6, not week 4. Looking that strain up on-line states it is a 8 week flower. I'm starting my water only flush tonight. I'll see how much longer I can keep them alive. Red Diesel are showing their appropriate age correctly, not sure why PU's so far ahead.

Cheers

Nothing big going on here... Done watering. I feed,,, water twice and feed again. I'm watering about 1 1/2 gallon every other day. But I have to watch acouple of the larger ones... Getting close to everyday. But little cute one like this little puppy. She's acouple weeks behind some of the others... And I have younger yet... Matter a fact I just started a GG4 tonight........ And I have a hic-up in the cuts from her.. Roots are spindly and slow to come... So I took a cut while she's in flower... monster crop type shit? But I still have the two that are 12 days? old...... And at about 7 days,, I see root on the Sage N Sour cut I took....... I'm still trying to save that puppy... But if needed,,, I'll buy 10 or so and see if I can find her again? NAW,, I'd reveg her before I cut the ties;;;

I left this one for a nice main cola over the standard way I do her... then I breed her for as many puppies/colas as she can hold up...

Hey Miller,,,, mine are what 4 weeks in? You came by and got them damn near what two weeks before I started mine... Don't let her fool ya.... As long as she's throwing out white shit,, let her go... Even if 80% of the fans fall off? Just be sure you ain't making raisins outta the trichomes............... You want big fat cloudy grapes.. There is an old rule of thumb I always follow,,, IF she looks ready,,, she has another 5-7 days.......

Hi Norcaliwood :hug:
I hope wife is happy, it is important to feel normal after a surgery like that.
A woman always want to feel like one, no matter what age. Especially if she is married to a man she loves.
I am happy for her.

So, no more chocolate for you, until New teeth anyway... :hug:

Woody - is this what you are looking for to mix ferts?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 14.28.20.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 14.28.20.png
    62 KB · Views: 31
Sure is Lazyone... I been using my old ones from when I was using Cutting Edge Nutrients... But they cracked to hell and are long gone... They come in two sizes 2 1/2 gallon and 5 gallon.. I could use either one. As long as they haven't been used for gasoline or diesel fuels.
Thanks all for stopping by. I'll get off my lazy ass and get a pic of a plant tonight when the lights come on... Till then Keepem Green

There is an old rule of thumb I always follow,,, IF she looks ready,,, she has another 5-7 days.......

I like that "old rule of thumb" Woody. I'm like that, get the lopers out and let them sit there for a week while I keep asking myself should I chop today.... I'll wait another day for 5.

Not gonna be bad if it's a little late but too early cant fix that. A week can make a huge difference in yield and flavor I think.

Woody keeping it frosty plants looking good same as Miller.

Good luck with the cloning. I'm doing 0 fer this round on clones and I'm getting pissed. First time nothing ... I'm fucking something up.

@Dutchman1990 EM.. Didn't I read that was Early Miss? Isn't that an auto-flowering strain.......... But I always like that little light/grow system. I always thought damn that wood make a cool cloner...........

Believe me AB,, I did more than my share of chocolate for Halloween.... Damage done,,,,,

You know I had trouble with my last cuts here too... I'm using a turbo cloner in the closet off my flower room for a clone room...... The tray before I had 100% return... I got 2 Puppies in there that one has a spindly little root showing.. So i took that cut and used my old cloning solution from Vitagrow, over the Olivia's I used on the last 2. Lights come on in afew hours so I'm going to check the temps of the water and change it out,, who knows,, they might do better out in the office with the cooler temps?

OK I'm back... Feed the girls,, don't want people to think I lock up the little girls without food... Hell even took one out for alittle 'Yard' time.......

Besides I know Lazy might care to see a pic of one of his adopted children to be looks like... Em-Dog;

Still haven't got the balls to look in on the kids and see WTF they are up to in the cloner... But that's next,,, after this smoke and glass....

Thanks, peoples for looking in.. Incase ya'll don't know,,, 10 years alot know,,,, and I still don't answer everyone separately,,, unless a question pops up.

BBL Keepem Green

I wish my old one wasn't busted........ My stupidity keeps me from learning to use the macro setup I have.. I like that point and shoot I had 6-8 months back... i can't set it up on a tripod anymore.. That's a MUST for good close-ups. I even paid the extra for a lens I can't figure out,, yet? But I swear by harvest,, I'll know what I'm doing.. But yes a good camera helps,, alot........ But a good picture can even make ugly ass plants like these look good............. Naw I'm happy with them,,, right now no telling how bad I'll cuss em next month? Thanks;

@Dutchman1990 EM.. Didn't I read that was Early Miss? Isn't that an auto-flowering strain.......... But I always like that little light/grow system. I always thought damn that wood make a cool cloner...........

Believe me AB,, I did more than my share of chocolate for Halloween.... Damage done,,,,,

You know I had trouble with my last cuts here too... I'm using a turbo cloner in the closet off my flower room for a clone room...... The tray before I had 100% return... I got 2 Puppies in there that one has a spindly little root showing.. So i took that cut and used my old cloning solution from Vitagrow, over the Olivia's I used on the last 2. Lights come on in afew hours so I'm going to check the temps of the water and change it out,, who knows,, they might do better out in the office with the cooler temps?

OK I'm back... Feed the girls,, don't want people to think I lock up the little girls without food... Hell even took one out for alittle 'Yard' time.......

Besides I know Lazy might care to see a pic of one of his adopted children to be looks like... Em-Dog;

Still haven't got the balls to look in on the kids and see WTF they are up to in the cloner... But that's next,,, after this smoke and glass....

Thanks, peoples for looking in.. Incase ya'll don't know,,, 10 years alot know,,,, and I still don't answer everyone separately,,, unless a question pops up.

BBL Keepem Green

Hey Cali !

Yes the EM is Early Miss and it was supposed to be an Autoflower strain from Crop King Seeds. After growing it along side white Widow autos I determined by day 45 when no signs of flowers started yet that it wasn’t an Autoflower.... sooo after growing it out for 80 days under 18/6 and harvesting the white widows autos that I started the same time I figured I would flip the “EM” and see what happened.

20 days later in flower I have this monster on my hands and she’s is just gorgeous !

BBL Keepem Green
very pretty woody you still got it bud beautiful pics to!:drool:

Woody, that Em Dog looks fantastic. The leaves look healthy and happy. What do you use in your cloner? I want to build one and have all the mechanical stuff, just need to know what to use in the liquid, if anything.

Ductchman, That is one impressive skeleton and canopy on top. Is that a monster cropped plant? I've never seen side branching like that anywhere. Very plentiful indeed, and every branch looks about as straight as can be. She'll reward you very well in the end!

Back
Top Bottom