Our Ongoing Grows

Woody, that Em Dog looks fantastic. The leaves look healthy and happy. What do you use in your cloner? I want to build one and have all the mechanical stuff, just need to know what to use in the liquid, if anything.

Ductchman, That is one impressive skeleton and canopy on top. Is that a monster cropped plant? I've never seen side branching like that anywhere. Very plentiful indeed, and every branch looks about as straight as can be. She'll reward you very well in the end!

Not a monster crop... just a “mislabeled Autoflower “. LOL

Early Miss Autoflower turned out to be a photoperiod fault in their auto line and I got the photoperiod pheno of their whiteWidow x bigbud cross

Today is Day 100

Em-Dog looking stellar, your plants always look relaxed and happy. Very good work.

Crazy about clones not coming through, keep them clean and watch temps. Those two options have taken down lots of clones. Now in winter, insulation between plants and ground is nessary.

Cheers

Thanks, everyone,,,,,, and welcome to my nightmare @Gunner2.

@Dutchman1990 I did an Early Miss last year outdoors. Pretty good herbs.. CKS has had alot of problems over the years with strains not supposed to be autos, yet were and autos that are photo plants. Here's the Early Miss I did;

Our Ongoing Grows

That Em-Dog is coming right along... She is a tad behind the Purple Urkle tho,, which is about the futurest along I got in there.. em-Dog I hear can go as long as 10 weeks to finish.

One long root hanging down then starting its herringbone at the bottom of the one single root hanging. Oh well is what it is.... Push come to shove,, I do have a cut of the Chem and Em in my veg tent that I can use as mother plants for my next go.. Be awhile before I can take cuts tho, they are small right now... I also have a White Cookie in there that is almost big enough to cut afew off of in a week or so... But I still have up to 5 weeks before the flower room empties out. So I got time.

@Pjs420, my cheap ass went down to local guy who sells barrels. He had a great 25 gallon one with a valve on the bottom.. Wood be perfect for this table I got to sit ontop and mix and retrieve ferts.. Dude wanted 45 bucks or something,, I tried to work a deal but they woodn't have it,, so I walked.

Oh well... right now I'm using a 5-gallon yellow plastic fuel/water jug. But I have to mix up two batches of silghty different ferts for them all. So it wood just be nice to be able to mix two jug at once and be done. Instead of mix one,, use it up,, then mix the next.. You can get these water/fuel jugs at Wallies for next to nothing.. I know I should go buy another,, but like said I'm too cheap and or lazy to go get it.. I HATE shopping anywhere period...

I have 4, 5 gal buckets, only need two this grow. It's nice to only mix once batch at a time.

Cheers

I have had 0 clones come up before, too. Sometimes there is no reason that I can see. It helps of course to have a healthy donor that is freshly watered. Just gotta keep at it and try again.

Thanks for the positive vib Lazy.. I just gotta take some more cuts. I took em all off the top of the mother. Maybe its better to take the cuts from lower branches?
I'm struggling with the 2 mothers I've got going they are older and really want to go into flower - it aint happening. LOL.

hey woody, check out your local livestock feed stores for those types of jugs you want.

Woody in Portland... he gonna need a ride outta town I'm thinking!
Giddy-up
Hippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay

Shopping aint fun specially when the sales guy doesn't wanna work with the customer. Whats wrong with people. 1st rule is don't let customers leave without giving us money. open wallet take the money.

Hey Mister BBrown,,, you mean you don't deliver?

BTW Miss Abird,,, please don't tell that fool anything yet,, hell,,,, he don't even know what an kind of asshole I really am..............

BUT asshole I am,,, I did get a picture or two of the next in rotation least under my hand for the next pic...... It happens to be a Chem-Dog from HOS. Over the years,,, alot have asked why
NO Chem-Dog.. Including my woman,,,, she loves it....... @brightlight and acouple others,,, been saying why NOT? Well here's one's variant I got going... She's like the rest,,, 32 days in? Around there... Going to be a yielder I can see... Like the Em-Dog.... But the Chem;;;

and;;

But that's all folks least for a minute or two, Keepem Green

BTW Miss Abird,,, please don't tell that fool anything yet,, hell,,,, he don't even know what an kind of asshole I really am..............

BUT asshole I am,,, I did get a picture or two of the next in rotation least under my hand for the next pic...... It happens to be a Chem-Dog from HOS. Over the years,,, alot have asked why
NO Chem-Dog.. Including my woman,,,, she loves it....... @brightlight and acouple others,,, been saying why NOT? Well here's one's variant I got going... She's like the rest,,, 32 days in? Around there... Going to be a yielder I can see... Like the Em-Dog.... But the Chem;;;

and;;

But that's all folks least for a minute or two, Keepem Green
nice looking chem woody you don't disappoint good job man!

You know it .. flower delivery service is my specialty (unless down town at rush hour). :cool:

Chemdawg FTW - good job on the Chem. Gonna get stinky soon if not already. She's a loud loud plant. I have a seedling going and I can smell her upstairs already only @ 3rd node.

Plant looks great. You got this one going good. Can get purps on her too if you get some cool nights. Right time of year for that.

BTW Miss Abird:battingeyelashes:,,, please don't tell that fool anything yet,, hell,,,, he don't even know what an kind of asshole I really am..............
This is how I deal with "people like you"...
:love::hug::circle-of-love::hug::love:you are a (well hidden :battingeyelashes:) sweetheart. (now we both are happy!?

Well right now @Kismet I'm using promix. As a rule, I use Black Gold. But late in the year the nursery I use had pallets that been sitting in the rain. And I do mix amendments and wet soil sucks when you try to mix it up. Another reason was I had hemp mites earlier in the year.. They could've come from the nursery?

Bad news in the flower room.. I had that one plant that showed a male flower as a preflower.. Then she grew like a regular female,, but seems she has seed in her. OH well.. I hope she didn't infect the whole crop? This can be bad..............

Hey girl...

Yea Penny,, it seems to have hit 2-3 so far as I can see. But what ya going to do.. What's bad is I have 4 that are just started flowering. And nothing really 'Ondeck' for the next flip..... I have a CKS White Cookies big enough to grab 1/2 a dozen cuts from.... I also have a Chem and a Em Dog in veg.... But they aren't big enough to cut up.... I do have a mess of seeds.... But that's way far down the line..

Back
Top Bottom