Our Ongoing Grows

Dank ain't the word for this stuff. Maybe I got lucky with the pheno type. She stayed pretty short. I'm just ahppy I got a clone from her. If she is what I think, she is going to be around for a long time. I know I've ordered at least 10 different strains of skunks without finding some real skunkie stuff. Maybe it's just my sense of smell, but most weeds don't have alot of oder to me. Sure after ya rub a bud alittle or open a jar of some good diesel, and you get a blast, but I haven't even really had need of a carbon filter. But this skunk might make me have to get one. I was able to get pic's on one at a time soo I got those pic's. Here's the Skunk;;
Skunk48.JPG

OK I got the Smile. A plant I never heard of before. Was one of them freebies. She's from Kannabia Seeds called Smile. Shes a cross between AK-47 and Orange Bud. Shes staying pretty short but then I did use some Bushmasters on them. She's got some fine little leaves on her. Here we go;
Smile7.JPG

I also got a small White Widow going. She seems to be moving along the fastest of those three. Like I said all three are 5 weeks in. Shes a short ass plant. Real wide and around 2' tall. She looks real tasty to me;
WW_2_1.JPG

and;
WW_3_.JPG

Well I'm alittle tried. Just got back from a weekend on the coast with my son. He came out here from Ind, and sure can't leave without seeing the ocean can he? Beside they got a place to play some games over there to boot. Well everyone Keepem Green

Thanks Bro and Hey Pop's. I hope you new game plan works for ya Pop's. Well I need to get out and cruise some sites I know. Around here, well I really like this little
White Widow. She wood be perfect for a closet grow. She stayed real short. I understand alot of WW are short in nature, but she is the only plant in my flower room that needs a highchair. Well I took her out for a walk tonite here's what she looks like on her own;
WW_plant_2_.JPG

Shes faster flowering that either Skunk or Smile. The buds are small compact as hell little suckers. I can see them all melding into a nice cola or two or 4. Here's about what she looks like in bud so far;
WW_bud2.JPG

And of course her daughter. I mean clone;
WW_clone.JPG

Well I tried three seed last week. I got two up and growing. The MK didn't fair so well. Kind of mean it kicked the bucket. BUT,,,,,,,, the Venom and the Star-47 are fairing well. I also had to kill a male tonite, well Miss J beheaded it. It was one of the Berkley Blues. Two of the other 3 show female preflowers. I've had real good luck with the seed I've gotten ahold of from Stoney. First run was the Cripit, I threw out 3 seed. 3 female. Now I got 4 Berkley Blues and 2 of the 4 are female already. This is a really low wide branching plant. I wanted to throw one of these outside come spring. Who know it is close. I have another I'm thinking of also. It just got topped for the first time, it's called 'Blueberry Gum'. I guess it's alittle too early to really be think ing of that. Well for now everyone Keepem Green

Nice!

My girls are on Day 37 now, and I keep hoping they're going to form up into solid buds like this. First grow, never watched this process before...fingers crossed!

Yea Pop's they cruising right along. Hope your 'New' Grow turns out good. Thanks for stopping bye.
Hey IGrow' you really came up on the new ballast. Now you have enough lite to really do it. You have alot of options now. If it were me I'll look into a 60" cool tube if ya really like that way of growing.
Always welcome there Sisco.
I tell ya this Cripit is instant rush herbs. Kind of couch lock for sure. I've been looking in the veg tent thinking about whats next. I have alot of young ones out there. Different strains. I seen female preflowers on another Berkley Blue. That makes it 3 outta 4 female. I'm seriously thinking of one of these being our outside plant come spring. Gotta have some trees again. I still have some from last summer in the freezer for hash. Quite abit actually. I might even be able to do some separated kinds of hash. Like one Iced Grapefruit and I still have some Vintage from earlier. Y'all might remember I had afew long flowering plants that didn't make it to harvest. The herbs aren't what they could've been so I didn't get rid of them. Might makes some good hash or Hash Oil. I did get 2 cases of top line butane from a friend. Well have to see.
Well here and now,,,,,,,,,,,, Lets see, I took that Skunk plant out for a walk tonight. This is Old School skunk for sure. Like almost 6 weeks in and wow does she smell. I'm glad to get it. It's a Sensie Seeds stock;;;
Skunk_Plant_2_.JPG

I'm going to take them all out for pic's as time goes on. One at a time, but the next 5 after this are going to be Vantages coming out. I have 3 in there that are like 25 days in. Hell they will be finished before ya know it. But lets stick with the plant at hand;
Skunk_Plant1.JPG

Sorry pic's aren't the best this ones atad better. This is the main cola;
Skunk_Bud1.JPG

OOOOOOOOKKKK that's the Skunker. More updates will follow.
Till then Keep em Green

Pop's that Cripit is from that local grower here, Stoney Girl Gardens. Some interesting herb. The weed is killer. And hella fast. But lite on yield. Way indica, 100%. Suppose to have come from south america up high in the mountains. Such short seasons, the plant either had to learn to flower fast or it couldn't reproduce. They have a story about some of their strains are from a experiment thru University of Berkley. That's their pilot strain from what I gather. But it's a Oregon card holder's seeds. They have clubs with clones here for it. Least from what I hear.
Hey 209 welcome. Hope ya enjoy my grows. I got a little flower room growing with 2 1000 HPS's going on rails, 'if needed'. I try to stay down to below 12 plants anymore. Least in the off seasons for sure. Summer, I might go up to 18 plants with the greenhouse. Also have acouple tents in the office'. A 4X4 with a 600 MH and a 2X4 with up to a 400 MH in it. I usually run a 250 in the 2X4 for seedlings and youngin's. This all is just a fast run down incase some people what to know what I use. Soil is either Black Gold or Happy Frog. Black Gold is seasonal here more or less, and Happy Frog runs close to the same price. I am-mend in some blood and bone meal. Then a inoculant of Mykros from Xtreme Gardening.
Then I use BC fertilizers, 'grow, boost, bloom, awesome blossoms'. Along with alittle of Fox Farms tri-pack. I try to feed every other watering witha flush about 5 weeks. Seems to be working here. Got the battles against PM bad up here. Been kind of lucky lately with all that, 'knock on wood'. Outside is where the PM can get ya. You need a plant that wood finish bye mid Sept. Alot of wet weather here. Ok that's about the low down on what I got here. Strains????? Well that changes weekly. Hell sometime three times a week. I've been pumping out alot of Vantage. Been a good plant for me. And I'm looking for a fast flowerer for outside. Always like to hear anyones suggestions on fast outdoor plants.
Whew I said all that? I'll have to go rest for acouple weeks now. JK. Well there isn't going to be much change in the flower room. I have to update the 'Smile' soon. I've been in there doing what I call figure sing. Taking a short piece of twist wire and trying the terminal buds over and tieing it to it's own stem further down. It does the same more or less as supper cropping, but doesn't kink the stem. I kind of let some of the Vantage get alittle tall. And Vantage usually doesn't stretch all that much,so I didn't use
Bush Masters. Well that's it for now. Till later, Keepem Green

Hey buddy!

Nice rundown on your equipment/methods. Personally, I think you should try Big Bang Auto again. I know the one didn't work out for you, but I had a great yield in short time with her, and I've seen a few journals around the net with similar experience. I'm telling ya, it's damned good bud, too. I had very low expectations, but I miss that bud so much sometimes. It was close to special - it tasted a bit like green apples first hit, and cotton candy after that. Not as good as Chocolope or Lucy, but damned good and damned strong - quick too. Just a thought!

Things around your place look frosty and green and yummy, but then -- they always do! :high-five:

I have acouple new auto flowering plants I plan on starting fairly soon. I figure about April. That way they will finish at the peak of summer here. To me that's the main thing about auto flowering plants. You can use the brightest part of summer. And your done harvested and cured your herbs before the worry of fall. Police and thieves seen to wait till fall before they even start looking for outdoor crops. It's alot easier to find a plant in full flower than one in early veg stage. And you can always grow a bumper crop with it.
Isn't alot to say here cept the Cripit is great smoke. I will be growing it again soon. But its a really hard hitting plant. You feel it pretty close to instantly. Got a smooth ass rush for sure. 1-10? 8.5 is my ratings. The Yumbolt-47 scale 1-10 she was a solid 8. And Yumbolt yielded some good herb. I got like 6+ Oz's off her. Total Cripit harvest for 3 plants was 9 Oz's. That WW sure looks pretty. She has a pretty orange color to the buds so far.
Frosted for sure. Thanks Jon.
Xlr. Thanks also. I thought some might not have seen my fert's and soil regiment from what I said earlier. Just a fast rundown on everything.
Well fast update on the WW. I know she'll be the next to get cut down. I cut a bud from her last nite for a sample in acouple days. She's suppose to take 8 weeks. This is just over 6 weeks of flowering;
WW_3_1.JPG

WW_2_3.JPG

WW82.JPG

Also I do alot of what I call figure S'ing. I think plants fair better with this method than super cropping. These are Vantage that got away alittle on the height. Using them twist wire you get at the hydro store, or where ever ya find it, and tie over the top branches till the tip is lower than the rest of the branch. You get this kind of effects;
tie_downs.JPG

And'
tie_downs_2_.JPG

Works real good. You get light to all the lower bud sites with this method.
Here's a shot of the veg tent. That's some Berkley Blues going in there. And clones from all the last 6-7 grows.
Veg26.JPG

And here's the mother tent with some fresh starts and acouple older mother plants;
Clone_Tent1.JPG

I'll update some more in afew.
Oh I do have a shot of the Skunk I've got going. Here she is;
Skunk49.JPG

And a fast pic of 'Smile';
Smile_2_1.JPG

OK enough for now. All Keep em Green

Hey brother and sister grower :goodjob: I like the tip on flowering plants to bend higher bud sights down. I been supper cropping that jack like crazy....should have tied that plant down. Plants look A1...looks like another 3 weeks on my first vantage...and about 42 days on one of the cripits :passitleft:
Will pick up a cool tube for sure bro....got a couple things on my list...need to hit up the new local hydro store and make some deals ;)

Back
Top Bottom