Our Ongoing Grows

35 days. That was one of the 3. The taller as I call Cripit-s she still could got to 45 days. Both Cripit-i are coming out. I trimmed the first and like I said smaller yield looking unless these buds are still real heavy when they dry. But I know I'm not going to get alot of yield. I could always do some extra plants with it to make up the yield. One thing about Cripit it doesn't have alot of leafs on the plant, which makes for less clones to cut and less bud sites. But still we have to see if the weed is any good.
Well got the Ballasts mounted up close to the ceiling in the flower room. Me and my boy Billie hung shelfs last nite for them and we installed the new 8' in-line. Man the temps were touching 80 degrees in there with the door open. Well with the new fan, temp this morning rite before lites out, the temp was 70 degrees even. Can't ask for better than that. I don't even need the duct work in there, so anytime I want I can fire up the lite rails as needed. Was sad we took the old fan down, it was hella dirty. When installing the other we just had a 2' stove pipe atop the fan in the attic. Well when we were shoving it thru the insulation I had put some pantyhose over the opening. Well that pantyhose was clogged with dirt after a year. It was really big time restricting the airflow. It probably could've just cleaned it and gotten by, but summer is coming and if I want to use the flower room at all during it, I better upgrade.
I also took the Yumbolt-47 last nite. She doesn't have as tight a buds as Cripit, but she's loaded with herbs. The sample was off the hook. I'll update when I have new news. I want to thank ya'll for watching the grow with me.
Lord I I'll let ya know as soon as I get a good sample to try.
Thanks Jon. And I Grow, I hope to see some buds coming out from your way very soon.
Well all, Keepem Green

Hey there Wood!

Sounds like the Yumboldt-47 is a definite winner. I can't believe that Cripit really finished in 38 days (well, I can but wow!). The Yumboldt-47 sure looks great too - nice pic! Good luck with the Tangerine Dream - hopefully 3rd time is a charm.

Well Hello everyone out there. Ya know Xlr. I took that plant at the earliest they called for, but in reality, it needed longer. Those buds are so sick with crystals. Even the sun leaves are covered. I mean frosted heavy. Edges of the sun leaves are curled with white fuzz all over. The Crystals are mainly cloudy. I'm going to leave the other Cripit-i in till I see some good color started in the pistils department. Between the yield and the speed of flowering, I can't see alot of improvement, UNLESS, it's as good as they claim. Then you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be cutting as many clones as the mother has.
Well I'll say one thing, that fan is primo. I woke to a 70 degree flower room yesterday. So I played with the speedster switch last nite till I got the temp's a steady 78 degrees all nite long. The fan is running at about 1/2 speed now. I didn't even need the ductwork to the lites. And I think the ballasts on the ceiling does alot better than on the floor. I'd like to put them in the attic later but this will work for now. I love it.
Hey Sisco, when I close the bedroom door, the plastic on the windows is sucked out so tight it was scaring me. It popped a piece I had of tack strip along the top of the window. Even closing that close the last inch is abit harder. I plan on taking down the plastic, and foiling the windows. Least that way I can use the window sill to put tools, etc, on.
OK whats new,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think I've already said Bubba Kush, Fruity Chronic, PPP, and Blueberry Gum, well these seeds are all cracked and above ground. I also took a MK Ultra seed and put it on top of the TV to germinate. Usually they crack in about 24 hours. If they take longer than 2 days I get worried.
Well that's about it for a minute from the DogHouse. I'll update some more when I have something else to show and tell. Till then Keepem Green

I can't either. And I really haven't sampled anything I wood call a solid sample. What I did smoke, fast dried to a crackly crunch, worked good. Mean Green. I had the plant hanging in the office, but it's been afew days and she's starting to get alittle dry around the edges. Maybe tomorrow we'll clip it into a paper bag. Then roll it up and put it in the closet for it's last couple days. I've been drooling alittle. Tell ya not going to be alot of that plant. The others are still growing. I kind of wanted to try the low end on the harvest scale. The one I took was the farthest along of the 3. The other two I still have going are solid cloudy on the resin glands.
OK well I have the one I call Cripit-s. The runaway plant. She's fattening up rather nicely. Kind of looks like those old michoacan spears I use to get from Mexico years back. Use to be like 6 or 7 spears in a lid of them for like 15$. Well here she grow's;;;
Cripit-s3.JPG

Quite tall compared to her sisters. Here's a Cripit-i;
Cripit-i2.JPG

I also have a pic even tho it didn't come out great as far as the shot but anyways, Smile;
Smile6.JPG

Another disappointing pic is of a White Widow I got in there. She a very short plant. I have her on a step stool out there. I tell ya, she took off on the flower side faster than either of the other two I put in the same day. I'll get some better shots in abit. W-W;
W-W_2_.JPG

I also started that Skunk. And it's a 'True Skunker'. I 'don't' have a pic of her now but I'll get one in the near future. Well that's it for a second. I need to get some pic's of the new kid's on the block. The Berkley Blues' Well all Keepem Green

OK, Here's another to post. Plant called Berkley Blues. Another from Stoney Girl. I still have one more from them to try, it's called P-41 or something like that. But this plant is suppose to be perfect for Oregon. Part Blueberry from DJ, and part Berkley. Berkley is suppose to be from Peru I think. Somewhere way the hell up high in some mountain range. Being land-race it's was well acclimated for early winters. Boasts a 28 day flower. That should speed up any strain.
OK BB #1;;;
B-B_1.JPG

And #2;;;;;;;
B-B-2.JPG

And here's that one that looked like it was totally Lst'd from birth. #3 She kind of lost that look of Lsting because she was alittle limited on grow space for a minute. She still has some monster side branching going on;;;;
B-B_3.JPG

And another #3;;;;;
B-B_3_2_.JPG

OK else whys here around, we just got afew Vantages sprayed tonite. I had 3 of them in flower about a week. I figure last chance to give her a maintenance spray of neem'. Got 2 Vantages still in the veg room from the bottle neck I got going in flower room. I really have enough Vantages, but they are pretty rather large bushes. I've been pruning these way back. One things for sure, it's going to have some stout main stems on it. Well enough for this evening. I hope everyone is happy healthy and high.

Keepem Green

Wow all looks amazing....the smile and WW are beautiful plants ....not detail you wanted but i think they are amazing...so many buds!.....Berkly Blues have filled in real nice. Vantage-s takes longer but looks like it is bigger producer. Going to bush one of mine up that nice...still have two in Veg. Keep up the good work...stoping by here is always a great read for me. OK I love the girls too :peace:

OK Peoples. I'm a thinking I'll take the other Cripit-i to the closet for a day or two. I'll tell ya, the extra week so far has really fattened up the plant. Most of the buds are as big as my thumb and larger. And I mean rock hard. Denser than the Vantage I think. Miss J has been sampling some of it before it's had a chance to dry. I will wait till it's done atad more. She says its killer tho. For sure she starts packing on some weight the extra week. Might even double up. Just cutting the buds from the stem Miss J said gummed up her scissors twice. And it's sure not alot of weed. The actual trimming was one of the easiest we have had. Was ALL Bud. And the sun leafs, you didn't really want to trim to much off. Some of those leaves from the buds are covered with more crystals than alot of buds I've seen. I'm really impressed with the looks of this pot. Real Sticky Icky shit here.
Waiting on afew seeds I am trying to start. 1 is MK Ultra, another is Star-47, and last not least is one called Venom from Eva seed.
I've just put some God Bud on my wish list also. Pretty close to the top too. But I guess I need to grow out afew more of the strains I have before I reorder some more.
Well a last look at Cripit-i for aminute. NOW she has to prove herself. I swear she put on 30% in the last week;
Buddage5.JPG

And acouple others;
Cripit-i3.JPG

Cripit-i_2_.JPG

She sitting out her 36 hour dark cycle. They 'say' it helps pump out the last little bit with the dark cycle. I like it also cus it gets them out of the flower room. I'll update again real soon, till then,,,,,,,,,,,, Keep em Green

OK Peoples. I'm a thinking I'll take the other Cripit-i to the closet for a day or two. I'll tell ya, the extra week so far has really fattened up the plant. Most of the buds are as big as my thumb and larger. And I mean rock hard. Denser than the Vantage I think. Miss J has been sampling some of it before it's had a chance to dry. I will wait till it's done atad more. She says its killer tho. For sure she starts packing on some weight the extra week. Might even double up. Just cutting the buds from the stem Miss J said gummed up her scissors twice. And it's sure not alot of weed. The actual trimming was one of the easiest we have had. Was ALL Bud. And the sun leafs, you didn't really want to trim to much off. Some of those leaves from the buds are covered with more crystals than alot of buds I've seen. I'm really impressed with the looks of this pot. Real Sticky Icky shit here.
Waiting on afew seeds I am trying to start. 1 is MK Ultra, another is Star-47, and last not least is one called Venom from Eva seed.
I've just put some God Bud on my wish list also. Pretty close to the top too. But I guess I need to grow out afew more of the strains I have before I reorder some more.
Well a last look at Cripit-i for aminute. NOW she has to prove herself. I swear she put on 30% in the last week;

She sitting out her 36 hour dark cycle. They 'say' it helps pump out the last little bit with the dark cycle. I like it also cus it gets them out of the flower room. I'll update again real soon, till then,,,,,,,,,,,, Keep em Green

Grats, brother! Wow, she really did pack it on in the end there! Nice work! See you in 2 more days for the harvest matrix.

Thanks everyone. I won't go thru quote everyone but thanks for the compliments on this grow. She did flower extremely fast. I took the Cripit-s Wednesday nite and put her in the closet. I'm pretty sure all my guesses on weights are true. The Cripit#1, well she dried out at at just over 2 Oz's of ass kicking weed. She has a diesel smell or some turpentine type smell to it. And she has abit of expansion to her. The stone is a SOS stone. Stuck on stupid stone. The sugar leaves are coated with frosting and smoke as good as the tops do. Well Cripit#2 shes at about 4 Oz's in the weight department and looks the same in the smell and looks. Cripit#3 now shes the meaty of the 3. I put her at 5 Oz's. She has longer buds and abit more leafs to her than the Indo looking ones. But she's still coated in frosting that's for sure. I have only taken acouple hits off her so far but I rolled a dubie fort later this evening as my sample.
Ok for a fast update on afew others. I have that Skunk #1. I really like this plant. Old School all the way. After rubbing against her you smell like ya ran over a skunk on the road. I can tell she's going to have a larger ass main cola with nice secondary buds. She's at 5 weeks in. I'm pretty sure I will have the strain in my grows for awhile. Well here's a early peek at what she has;
HMMMMM.. Some reason I can't get pic's uploaded? Anyone else says not supported yet? Same thing I been using all this time. Maybe 420 is having problems. Well I'll get pic's up in awhile of the Smile and a White Widow plant I have going. And ofcourse the Vantages I have a week in. Till then Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom