Our Ongoing Grows

AHHH got the fan today. Not a moment to soon either. I noticed the temps climbed to 81 with Miss J's son here for a minute. We usually keep the temp down afew degrees lower in the house, and now the temps are up afew degrees in there. Outside temps are still lower 50's. I have a 4X12" hole in the hardwood floor where a vent was. I hope it wood work as a passive air intake. That was with the 6". I guess I'm going to find out if it's enough for the 8". Well here's what I got;
Fan26.JPG

I fired it up and it doesn't seem alot louder than the HO 6". And it's only acouple watts more with damn near double the volume. Hopefully I'll be in need of the speedster switch again. I have afew extra plants in there right now that adds to the heat issues. And if needed, I can force air from the floor with the 6".
Well I bought the Wye today and the main clamp, tomorrow I hit Home Depot for the rest of the mounting hardware. I also plan on placing the ballasts on shelfs higher in the room. Like the ceiling works for me. OK here she is;
Wyee.JPG

I know one day I'll have to upgrade again for what's burning in there now this should work. I had to neck her down because my hoods are the Magnum 6" hoods.
Well things haven't changed much otherwise. I got a copy of Big Book of Buds today. I wanted to see what they had about this Cripit I'm growing. Well her pic is on the cover and it's one pretty plant;
BBBuds.JPG

I found someone growing it here on 420, Cripit, or Crippled Pitt bull, is the name he used. He flowered his for 57 days I think. Well in the book, they call for 52-57 days. A far cry from the 35 I heard. Well either way I didn't really believe some of the claims;
Tag1.JPG

But if it's good herbs that's all that matters. It wood be nice but the Berkley at 28 days? You'd be able to see the buds grow.
Thanks for looking in GT hope your stuff is growing like a weed also.
Quix that Blueberry Gum is starting to poke her head up and look around. Won't be long now, hell I may have her growing outside. Shes a 50 day flower which should work here. It's just hard to tell exactly when a plant starts flowering outside. Least till she starts showing. And plants that finish in September work well here. If sprig shows soon I probley will put her outside with that short a flowering cycle.
Well I'll update again in awhile everyone Keepem Green

Man! That stuff looks fantastic. I think I am going to get Full Moon for one of my next productions. It is the closest thing I can get to Thai Stick. Nice spicy smoke with an insane head buzz. It is a super up high and can cause paranoia and anxiety for those consumers who are prone to that sort of thing. Or so that's what Nirvana shop told me.
@GodsTrichome, I'm with you on that, God

Man! That stuff looks fantastic. I think I am going to get Full Moon for one of my next productions. It is the closest thing I can get to Thai Stick. Nice spicy smoke with an insane head buzz. It is a super up high and can cause paranoia and anxiety for those consumers who are prone to that sort of thing. Or so that's what Nirvana shop told me.
@GodsTrichome, I'm with you on that, God

Thanks for the warring Lord Indica. :cheer:

I am one of those people that are prone to paranoia and anxiety with certain strains. Bubblelicious comes to mind. :thanks:

Well ya'll,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Cripit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Man I hope shes even close to 32%. I will agree, she's fast. Today is day 34 for her. Man she soooo frosty, the glands are 10/90 clear/cloudy. You touch her and she leaves a oil on your finger tips. You give her alittle squeeze and she kicks out a fruity smell. The package says 35 days. I have 3 growing and one of the indo looking plants looks smokable already. I did snip a taster off her. This is alittle crazy for sure 34 days. I'd smoke it rite now hell and love it. The sample buds will tell if it was smokable;
Cripit_2_2.JPG

Makes me wonder about the Berkley plant. They claim it's faster than these. I mean this bud looks 100% smokable;
Cripit-34_days.JPG

Hey shes going to go till I see some amber. I wanna try 25% amber on this one. It's suppose to be a good sleep meds. Or Stuck on stupid high. One of them where ya watch the snow on the TV set and don't care herb's..
OK thats the quickie on them. I know someone whats to see the Yumbolt-47. Like I said shes a ugly ass plant. I won't take pic's of her just her buds. I super cropped the hell out of her. I didn't use Bushmaster's and she run amuck. Oh well. The Buds are fill in nicely. Not going to be rock hard nugs, more like the sativa tops. She got her share of crystals too. But atad early for sure. Hard to believe I started the Cripit's 2 weeks after her;;;;;;;;;
H-47.JPG

Well that's it for now. I got to go mix up 15 gallons of fert's for the next watering. Damn it I almost broke a secondary top off the Cripit putting her back in. Oh well thats what these green twisty wires are for. LOL. And I have acouple rolls laying around, with some Velcro tape for try up. I have 2 Vantages in my veg tent still. She's been about 3' for a month now. I kept her like that by topping her just about every time I could. Some pruning was 6-8' cuts. Make for a strong stem. AND ALOT of Tops. I'm still looking into a Scrog with some, these might be it. I'll say this she's got a TON of tops. OK time to work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

Hey GT, it's a local strain. I seen someone get some of their product in San Jose'. Called Crippled Pitt bull. They have some kind of clubs here that have clones, here being Portland Or. They offer buying seed back from people who grow for them. They said two dollars a seed. Man 1 plant could make a million viable seed. They even supply the pollen. Hey looks like a duck sounds like a duck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, interesting reading tho. These people have a class at the local collage for growing. Called Portlandsterdam or something. I will say the owner, "Jennifer' is a big time activist here in the Portland area.
They have be around awhile trying to find breeds for this cilmate. It get cool and WET here come fall. Just when the buds are full it rains well that==== bud rot and Powdery Mildew.
Hey if it's good GT maybe the Berkley has something to it also. The 28 day one. Might be great for someone into the breeding side of growing. Well everyone Keepem Green

Well Cripit went in on the 15th I think of January. Tonite's the 20th. Do the math;;;;;;;;
006627.JPG

And this ones looking done. The glands are swollen 90% cloudy and 10% amber already. NOW will it smoke good. I hope it smokes half as good as she looks. I 'MIGHT' have found a winner for fast turn around?
Oh I fore got to say we took the Swiss Cheese plant. I wasn't impressed. She looks good but the yield was way down. Lighter buds from the few I've looked at so far. Might be 3 oz's off her. I think that is what I shall partake of tonite. It's either that or the Yumbolt-47 bud I have hanging out there?
YB-47.JPG

Decisions Decisions,,,,,,,,,, BRB,,,,,,

Well Cripit went in on the 15th I think of January. Tonite's the 20th. Do the math;;;;;;;;
006627.JPG

And this ones looking done. The glands are swollen 90% cloudy and 10% amber already. NOW will it smoke good. I hope it smokes half as good as she looks. I 'MIGHT' have found a winner for fast turn around?
Oh I fore got to say we took the Swiss Cheese plant. I wasn't impressed. She looks good but the yield was way down. Lighter buds from the few I've looked at so far. Might be 3 oz's off her. I think that is what I shall partake of tonite. It's either that or the Yumbolt-47 bud I have hanging out there?
YB-47.JPG

Decisions Decisions,,,,,,,,,, BRB,,,,,,

Those kinds of decisions would force me to flip a coin. They look so badass!

Ok i found the next upgrade.BioWave Industries
What ya think? Over Kill. Ya Me too. But it makes for good reading. Plants breath easier. I know I've talked about Buck Rodger setups but I think this is alittle much.
Keepem Green I'll BB with some updates in afew

ok i found the next upgrade.biowave industries
what ya think? Over kill. Ya me too. But it makes for good reading. Plants breath easier. I know i've talked about buck rodger setups but i think this is alittle much.
Keepem green i'll bb with some updates in afew

Hey GT, it's a local strain. I seen someone get some of their product in San Jose'. Called Crippled Pitt bull. They have some kind of clubs here that have clones, here being Portland Or. They offer buying seed back from people who grow for them. They said two dollars a seed. Man 1 plant could make a million viable seed. They even supply the pollen. Hey looks like a duck sounds like a duck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, interesting reading tho. These people have a class at the local collage for growing. Called Portlandsterdam or something. I will say the owner, "Jennifer' is a big time activist here in the Portland area.
They have be around awhile trying to find breeds for this cilmate. It get cool and WET here come fall. Just when the buds are full it rains well that==== bud rot and Powdery Mildew.
Hey if it's good GT maybe the Berkley has something to it also. The 28 day one. Might be great for someone into the breeding side of growing. Well everyone Keepem Green

Thanks Bro!!:thanks::thanks:
I must get that for my stable!
And I have several strains fit for the climate you are talkin about, both commercial ones and top shelf. Sugar Cane being one, I've yet to see bud rot when they finish with 95% humidity outdoors...arm sized cola's of frosty sweetness too, just a very hardy strain it is....

Frosty looking Cripits man... 3z's of Cheese is real good, if you don't like it send it over...

I'll probably get 2z's off the Vantage I dropped today, plenty for now.. I have a test bud drying in the veg cab.

let me know how you like that Y-47. Keep up the great grow and good luck with the new toys.

Cool I know ya'll know alot more than me. It did make me wonder. Mo. has some real stiff laws. But even if 'I' got in trouble by posting pot pic's BFD, I can say I've been in trouble for less important things. Whew hope I never have to prove that.......... I hope, but look at Marc. But I got faith. And I'm with it all the way. Till the wheels fall off then grease the hubs up. Thanks alot there 420. I know ya'll are savvy with the legal aspects. Keep Us all Green please. I'm more than happy to do anything to show my support of MMJ. I consider myself a good person and I always tell everyone I smoke MMJ. Back then, '1975?' it was important to me to show the 'older generation' that all potheads weren't worthless. I was a General Contractor back then, and Of course I usually waited till I was close to a check before I informed them I was. It was kind of a public relationship thing. Well sad thing is I'm still worthless. Least that what I'm told. JK I hope.
Well not much going on here as far as this grow. The clones are putting out some roots. And the others are still cold outside. I'm lagging on them. I planted to early. So I need to lag these plants they are going to hurry the ones have have in flowering from the grow I have in there now. Bad planing on my behalf. But I think it will work fine. I'll just top these out a extra week in veg. Makes for larger plants anyhow.

So far here's what's going down on this grow;
So far,
3 Cripit's regular 'to be sexed and is a future mother plant'
1 Yumbolt-47 fem
1 Swiss Cheese fem
1 Tangerine Dream fem
1 White Widow fem
1 Smile fem
1 #1 Skunk fem
4-6 Vantages fem
Should round out my hopes for this journal's grow. I know I'll have to cull a plant or two for the sake of space. But that's whats on the plate for the near future.
Keepem Green
Wow I look back at 12/11. WTF happened so far. The Swiss Cheese, Good Herbs. 52 days just about 4 Oz's total. Tangerine Dream. I think it was hermie or a male. Something like that. Cripits, well fast indica flowerer. 38 days haven't tested yet with a 'real' sample. Yumbolt-47. Tall sativa looking plant here's day 54;
Humbolt-47.JPG

I have the Sensie Skunk, W-W, and Smile well into flower. I tell ya, THIS IS THE SHIT if you want a true Skunk. She smells like the south bound end of a north bound dog already. I can't picture her at 8 weeks. I think I might have another problem,,,,,,,,, lack of carbon filter. Up to now, not many strains I've grown had any oder to speak of. I been sure you snap open a bud or crack a seal on a bag that's been closed for awhile and you get a smell. But this stuff, Man last night I was in there trying up afew branches in prep for the flowers, and MAN I SMELLED SKUNK. I have a weak sense of smell too.
And it comes down to the 3 Vantages I just started flowering like a week ago. Since then I've thrown afew other strains in the Mix.
First a Fruity Chronic, Then a Bubba Kush, and lastly a Blueberry Gum.
But I also put 2 seeds atop the tv on a paper towel, a PPP and another Tangerine Dream. Miss J really like what the claim about it. Here's the third try. First out outside without a chance in hell of beating the Oregon PM outside. The buddage we did save went into the hash bag. The next hermied in the journal here. And hopefully we'll be smoking some of the third.
I'll tell ya Sisco Yumbolt's a winning tooo. Keepem Green

OK fast update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tonite the Cripit comes out. Day 38. I can't believe it. The sample bud's crystals are 100% cloudy, with afew ambers thrown in. Well this is the last pic of this one in dirt. I plan on leaving the other 4 more days. I sure want to try it cloudy and amber. I want to see what 32% THC is all about. I have a small bud dried out, out there in the office. I'll sample it before I pull the plant. But its looking sick covered in large gland heads. Here she is at 38;
Cripit-38.JPG

Cripit-38_2_.JPG

Also day 54 for the Yumbolt-47. She's got alot of buddage on her. And the sample I tried was killer. Miss J is hinting to harvest it now but I want 2 more days of rinse cycle if ya know what I mean. She is a keeper. I'm sure happy I saved a clone for some more. She's got that uppy type high. I really like it;
Y-47_day54.JPG

Sisco it's a keeper. GL with yours and I'll try to update in awhile. That is unless that 32% THC keeps me off the Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom