Our Ongoing Grows

That's a real stunner! Is that from the cooler temps?

I heard you've got some experience with Autos. I've heard of a 5 foot monster you grew and I'm curious how you do that with such a short veg. Also, what kinda seeds did you use and who do you like for Autos?

Thanks, everyone.. And have a Safe and Merry Christmas........

The puppies are the same Black Dog I been doing for afew years now. She always has been a darker strain than most. I do get temps down alittle in the winter which does make her explode with colors. This one damn near turned black she was so purple......... Temps matter when you are wanting colors for sure... And be sure to set the pot on the floor.. Floor being the coolest place and pot will wick up the cold at night... This puppy is out for her last 2 days in tone is on her final flush.

@Agemon I'm not into autos really.. Don't get me wrong,, I've grown alot of them. Now if you want a BIG auto,, look into flash Seeds. They have some autos called Super Autos. They have a longer veg time so you get larger plants. Some take up to 4 months or 120 days. I've grown the Muay Thai that got over 10' and yielded just under 2 pounds.

You might wonder why grow an auto that takes the same as a photo? What's good about that,, is you can time them to harvest before winter sets in. And being an auto flowering plant,, you don't have to worry about a 'false' bloom or putting them out to early, and then have to reveg as you do with a photo. Done that more than once...

But whatever auto you are going to work with,, after she's started,, put her in her finish pots.. I don't believe that they start flowering when tap root hits bottom,, but I do know if you want them to be all they can you don't want to hinder the growth period.. Least in my eyes... All go back to having to grow a plant to know how she acts.. I woodn't top an auto. LST can do the same without hurting your terminal top. But 'if' you have a auto that has a good veg time,, you could. I've seen alot do well like that. But if you get one of the small autos,, hell takes half their veg time just to recover.

Woody.. got the purps in the house buddy.

Santa needs a little purps to get him thru the rough spots. Good for the deer too. Get'em moving on right now.

Killing it & pics are awesome!

Happy Holly-Daze to everybody!

I'm going to group this shit right now... For ALL MY FRIENDS,,,

Have a Merry Christmas to everyone,,, to yous,
and the women that make our better halfs..................
and the Rugrats that tend to stay underfoot and try to trip us,,, because they are the ones that this day is really for.............

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays. To All.

Keepem Green

................................................Merry Christmas......................................................

full

293884104_5404914323001_5404893256001-th.jpg

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

OOOOOO-ooooo-WEEEEEEE!
Sweet mother of the Purple part of the Rainbow...Great pics ^^^

I've been trying to get some time to myself again Mr. NCW, I believe that it has come now. I would love to catch up on some of these ASAP but It'll take me a looooong time. So as usual, You'll see me "like" and "post reply" on some old stuff....lol. My best to you the Queen and family Sir.

Back
Top Bottom