Our Ongoing Grows

That Sage n Sour is an awesome strain! I grew one a few journals back (Link) that went 80 days and was the kind of smoke I liked, I suppose that was the Sour side. Lookin at those old pics, mine looked oily too, lol.

BTW doesn't that Sage N Sour kind of resemble them Ultra Dawgs? Buddage growth anyways?????????

I've heard good things to @Pennywise. That's why I grew it out before.. But she had her fair share of seeds so it all went into cooking. This stuff is really loaded down with the sticky stuff........

Yeah I've seen some come through work recently. Sage and sour and S.A.G.E. certainly have some crazy terpene profiles for sure. Its like herbal and parsley on the front and sour darkness on the finish really nice!

Ok fast update.. I had this stitting next to the door for a minute so I drug her ass out for a fast photo shoot. It's the Sage N Sour I wanted to grow last run,, till everything got pissed on with rouge pollen... The plant feels downright oily.. Very floral. Not sure how long she's been in flower... I'd have to look back acouple months.. She got to be 6-7 weeks in,,, But anyways........

and that's all folks..
Awesome looking, I must say the smell of this plant is off the chains. Mid 30 days of flower.

Awesome plant, thanks for the cuts.

Cheers

Cool Miller,,, you know this strain was once called 'Off the charts''',, some of the best satvia's on market.... She is budding typical,,, least mine,,,, your sister is........ she is going to be the last time for me....

BUT one day you'll time your call and get one of these... Puppies;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Like said,, looked at 100 grows of this strain,, yet she stands out overall I've seen...

I heard Lazy has one being cut at respectable 63+ days...... Makes a big difference............ That extra 7-10 days... Helps with weight... Which she needs all the help possible......... But mature buds are devine in flavor in smell color and taste.............

Opps,,, cranking tunes;;;;

Very cool, I'll give you a call and see what we can work out.

Cheers

Ok tonight I took down a strain called Knock-Out.............. is it????????????? remains to be seen.......... But 'She started thrown nanna out close to harvest time.............. I looked closely at them and they were totally smooth and didn't look viable???? But either way,,, ISn't something I want to go again.. I just killed off its clone... So she's gone...............

OH BTW I just cracked an OG seed from Feminized Seeds.... Last I grew was a great''''''''''''''''''''' pot... I kicked myself for not getting a cut.. Hope I find a comparable one???????????? But I did grab a pic or two;;

Keepem Green everyone

Hey @Triggle long time. Still plugging along here.......

Getting close to time to plant outdoor shit.. I do have to say Stoney Girls Gardens weights heavy on mind.... I've grown some great pot from them,,

I been wanting a replacement from last I lost,,, '''maybe from hemp mites''' I had hemp mites shortly after bring clones in from them.

But I'm missing my Cripit...... Or even a Marion Berry or two???? But the claims of 45 day finish,, to me''' are from flower onset???????? That about works... But I have had Cripit finish in 49-52 days to mature from flip before... And ad people say it was too good??????? I need another..........
https://gro4me.com/?page_id=65
Early enough for seed to grow into a decent sized plant,,, IF I put them in soil soon.............. So I'm tinking bout getting seeds from them this time,,,

And @ilikemsticky I might just carry my scope,, INCASE he has healthy looking clones????????? And I stray from path that should be taken............ I sure don't want to see them again...... Now I'm wondering IF I should use any dirt from last year??????? We haven't really had much cold weather to speak of,,, few frosting of acouple inch,, that stayed for 3-4 apiece?????????? I'd feel better if all that soil got froze hard for 7-10 days???????? But I need to spread the shit and get all the main dead root...

Well that's about it from ere right now... Keepem Green

Hey @Triggle long time. Still plugging along here.......

Getting close to time to plant outdoor shit.. I do have to say Stoney Girls Gardens weights heavy on mind.... I've grown some great pot from them,,

I been wanting a replacement from last I lost,,, '''maybe from hemp mites''' I had hemp mites shortly after bring clones in from them.

But I'm missing my Cripit...... Or even a Marion Berry or two???? But the claims of 45 day finish,, to me''' are from flower onset???????? That about works... But I have had Cripit finish in 49-52 days to mature from flip before... And ad people say it was too good??????? I need another..........
Cripit
Early enough for seed to grow into a decent sized plant,,, IF I put them in soil soon.............. So I'm tinking bout getting seeds from them this time,,,

And @ilikemsticky I might just carry my scope,, INCASE he has healthy looking clones????????? And I stray from path that should be taken............ I sure don't want to see them again...... Now I'm wondering IF I should use any dirt from last year??????? We haven't really had much cold weather to speak of,,, few frosting of acouple inch,, that stayed for 3-4 apiece?????????? I'd feel better if all that soil got froze hard for 7-10 days???????? But I need to spread the shit and get all the main dead root...

Well that's about it from ere right now... Keepem Green
I would be very careful using that soil im not using anything that comes from this grow all the pots will be washed with bleach water and the tents everything is getting sterilized and im getting new soil take that scope with you woody!

Cripit,, naw mine wasn't leafy Rock hard buds

well here's a page with some pics on it;

Our Ongoing Grows

was a good fat wide, indica. I grew it for more alot years than the pups..

Back
Top Bottom