Our Thanks To ExcellentPipes.com For Renewing Their Sponsorship

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please join me in thanking our sponsor ExcellentPipes.com for renewing their sponsorship. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

They offer you hand blown glass of the finest quality, originally made by small manufacturers in the heart of Europe. Their products are mainly water bongs and glass pipes of the finest quality. They create original designs using various colors and patterns.

glassart_banner.jpg

ExcellentPipes.com

Their skilled glass-blowers are masters in several glass crafting techniques. The bongs are light, but also hard and durable, thanks to the material used – borisillicate glass - Pyrex, which is also absolutely health safe. Most of our bongs and some hand pipes have a color changing effect.

The glass color goes to blue in dark backgrounds and changes to yellow on light backgrounds. This effect is very cool. Some of our bongs, bubblers and pipes have pink shade. These effects are made by adding a small amount of 24ct gold to the glass surface.

503-verve-discounted-set.jpg

Check out our discounted pipe sets.

FREE Gifts With Every Order

Contact Information:
We are always pleased to answer questions.

You may always contact us by phone:
1 347 952 4371 - USA (from the US)
Mon-Fri, 1pm-7pm EST

Email ExcellentPipes.com
Please allow a maximum of 24hrs. for an e-mail reply.

Our address:
ExcellentPipes.com
s.r.o. Staric 477 739 43 Frydek Mistek
Czech Republic (European Union)

Thank you for being a sponsor!

Looking at your waterpipes... Expect an order from me in the future! LOVE the designs!

The only ones that caught my eye from other makers are like... At least double the price! Woohoo! I'll have moo-lah left for a new pipe too! :)

Back
Top Bottom