Outdoor grow question

Teenagers ripping me off , gangs ripping me off, opportunistic random asshats ripping me off, someone with a grudge I don't even know about seeing them and tipping the cops off, stepping on someone else's toes I wasn't aware of. Mostly just those things. Lol
Everything I worry about. The law will bury you for pot, we are supposed to get a decriminalization measure passed
But I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

Teenagers ripping me off , gangs ripping me off, opportunistic random asshats ripping me off, someone with a grudge I don't even know about seeing them and tipping the cops off, stepping on someone else's toes I wasn't aware of. Mostly just those things. Lol
Virginia just passed a DECRIMINALIZATION law. Hell yes!!!!
I may fuckin party over this!
Now my state is showing common sense reform

I like your idea with the tomato plants I was also thinking about SUNFLOWER'S
what do you think about that idea?
A growing mate of mine planted sunflowers next to his crop for that purpose but I felt that, yes the eye was drawn to the lovely big yellow blooms in the first instance but next you then realize that they were growing out of a cannabis grove. I am growing on a balcony, I need stealth too, I have some herb planters hanging off the balcony rail to break up the view, I could have put some lovely flowers or fresh herbs in them, but I didn't I just kept some old manky herbs as I don't want anything attractive that would draw people's gaze, just something that makes people think, oh that's just apples or tomatoes or something boring.

Try building some large hoop houses with closed ends (doors) and grow inside them - gonna get you more stealth and likely more weed.
I imagine these would be great if the plants were trained low. Of course it is 'horses for courses', and it all boils down to what works in your particular grow site.

I did read of someone who got busted for growing because someone who knew was pissed off at him and informed the police. The funny thing was when they came around they couldn't find anything, but he lost his nerve and confessed to them where his plants were. He had slung some ropes high over upper tree branches and would lower the plants down to tend and water, then pull them back up so they would be hidden high up in the canopy where no one thought to look.

Anyway good luck!

A growing mate of mine planted sunflowers next to his crop for that purpose but I felt that, yes the eye was drawn to the lovely big yellow blooms in the first instance but next you then realize that they were growing out of a cannabis grove. I am growing on a balcony, I need stealth too, I have some herb planters hanging off the balcony rail to break up the view, I could have put some lovely flowers or fresh herbs in them, but I didn't I just kept some old manky herbs as I don't want anything attractive that would draw people's gaze, just something that makes people think, oh that's just apples or tomatoes or something boring.

I imagine these would be great if the plants were trained low. Of course it is 'horses for courses', and it all boils down to what works in your particular grow site.

I did read of someone who got busted for growing because someone who knew was pissed off at him and informed the police. The funny thing was when they came around they couldn't find anything, but he lost his nerve and confessed to them where his plants were. He had slung some ropes high over an upper tree branches and would lower the plants down to tend and water, then pull them back up so they would be hidden high up in the canopy where no one thought to look.

Anyway good luck!
Hell of an idea...I'm gonna keep that idea filed away for use later on...thanks!!

We just cleared a big spot about a half acre of our land with a excavator for a grow, neighbors about 100 yards away on one side, other neighbors about 250 yards on the other side.
The highway is about 400 yards from the grow site..
I'm curious as to how to go about finding out when and if a helicopter might/will
Be flying looking for grows.
Hell I live on the same property 250 yards from the grow site .. gonna put a steel cable up on the drive way and have another large grow on up in the mountains.. just concerned that if a chopper was flying that the grow site would be found and then a man is royally
F-----!
My cousin said that by early summer it will green up enough to camoflauge it and not to worry about it. .
I'd like to hear other outdoor growers chime in and let me know what they think. maybe I'm concerned for nothing
But I'd like some input
Just to be on the safe side I have 2 outside. I live in Michigan where it is legal.

Back
Top Bottom