Outside the box delivery system

GigaGrew

my friends, im using nicorette nasal spray to help me fight the evil weed (tobacco). I have discovered that the nicotene is supposedly suspended in a solvent....does anyone know if this solvent can work with trichs?I think the solvent is: phosphate buffered saline
im hoping I would be able to open one of my sprays and pour in some trichs. what a perfect stealth delivery system if it works! thc direct to the bloodsteam through the nasal mucus membrane.
anyone know if that is the used solvent and if its any use for us?

Re: outside the box delivery system.

I would think that since it is a water based solvent it would not work with THC/CBN which requires alcohol or a fat-based medium to extract those compunds.

It would work as a suspension medium, but I don't know if you would want whole trichomes up your nose or in your respiratory system.

I really like the idea as well, I'm just not sure how one would go about implementing it well enough without any side effects. I sure as hell don't want to be putting anything alcohol or fat-based up my nose. :whoa: What I think would need to be done is to extract the THC/CBN compounds, probably using alcohol, and get them into some form, preferably powder, where the compounds could be completely dissolved in a saline solution and yet remain stable enough to safely deliver the medication to the nose without negatively impacting the respiratory system. That's all! :cheesygrinsmiley: Even if that were possible, I'd be concerned with shelf life unless the end user recieves the compounds in powder form and mixes it themselves.

I'm aware of an oral mouth spray...

Here's a medical link to a company based in the UK, this all dates back when labour where last in goverment & ol Gordan Brown granted the license permit for the company to do this in the UK for a lot of £££ Savitex: Cannabis mouth spray for MS that relieves pain gets go-ahead | Mail Online

The only other methods i can think of are extracted oils or even tinctures :thumb:

Tinctures - How to Extract the Essence of Cannabis - Tutorial

Glycerine-based Tincture

Cannabis Tinctures - Marijuana in Liquid Form

Theirs quite a few links on the forums TBH... just type in tincture into the search function of the forums located under Forum tag top left hand corner :Namaste:

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom