Over/under watering or too much food?

That's a magnesium problem. Have you checked your run off pH?
They in coco perlite yeah?
He's in soil but probably still pH issue as he using salt based nutes iirc either way I'd be flushing.

Doesn't look that severe. Could probably benefit from from some calcuim nitrate or similar but that's just me. They still need some in flower just not as much as in veg.
Sure some growers who are synthetic nutes growers will be able to get you on the right track. I grow mostly organic so I'm not the best person to take advice from in this situation.
Me to , full organic

I use biotabs, I have an adwa ad12 meter. pH 6.3 - 6.5. i give them calmag pro
Oh yes I remember.. then the CMAG is where I'd look 👍 probably wouldn't need to pH either but Id struggle to get off that horse 🤣. Nitrogen isn't really needed as much in flower so I'm sure you wouldn't run out.
Are you using tap water?
You plants still look good bro and it's got me interested for a relative so I'll be checking out these bio tabs on my break.
How long do they last? And do they take a week or so to be broken down? As a gap in food supply could be a cause also.

I think I'll change my last answer from a flush to a compost tea 🤣

Oh yes I remember.. then the CMAG is where I'd look 👍 probably wouldn't need to pH either but Id struggle to get off that horse 🤣. Nitrogen isn't really needed as much in flower so I'm sure you wouldn't run out.
Are you using tap water?
You plants still look good bro and it's got me interested for a relative so I'll be checking out these bio tabs on my break.
How long do they last? And do they take a week or so to be broken down? As a gap in food supply could be a cause also.

I think I'll change my last answer from a flush to a compost tea 🤣
No problem bro 😁 yes I use tap water aeration. I use compost tea alternately with bio Bloombastic

Back
Top Bottom