Over/under watering or too much food?

You're right. Yesterday she was transplanted into a new pot, I think it will take a few days before she grows back. I don't want to give them water yet, I'll wait until the pots are lighter, right?

i usually water them in right at transplant and let them sit.

Welcome back. The leaves started wilting an hour ago. I think it may be due to the high temperatures. At night it was around 22, during the day even 29. Humidity max 50. Lumatek attis 200 W I gave it at 80%. 40 cm high. I'm starting to get lost :confused:

IMG_20230820_124000.jpg

IMG_20230820_124018.jpg

IMG_20230820_124037.jpg

Welcome back. The leaves started wilting an hour ago. I think it may be due to the high temperatures. At night it was around 22, during the day even 29. Humidity max 50. Lumatek attis 200 W I gave it at 80%. 40 cm high. I'm starting to get lost :confused:

IMG_20230820_124000.jpg

IMG_20230820_124018.jpg

IMG_20230820_124037.jpg
I would think @ being this far into flowering 100% on your light would be helpful. I always use Myco when I uppot and never uppot while flowering. Another helpful thing is to get a container with the same amount of soil and weight it dry and then wet until you’re familiar with lifting it. CL🍀

Welcome back. The leaves started wilting an hour ago. I think it may be due to the high temperatures. At night it was around 22, during the day even 29. Humidity max 50. Lumatek attis 200 W I gave it at 80%. 40 cm high. I'm starting to get lost

possible it could be the temp / humidity but those numbers are within reason.

was it near the end of day cycle that you see this ? the plants will droop at day end once they have gotten enough exposure if the light is sufficient. it's a lot more noticeable on those big indica type leaves.

możliwe, że może to być temperatura / wilgotność, ale te liczby są w granicach rozsądku.

czy widziałeś to pod koniec cyklu dnia? rośliny opadną pod koniec dnia, gdy uzyskają wystarczającą ekspozycję, jeśli światło jest wystarczające. jest to o wiele bardziej zauważalne na tych dużych liściach typu indica.
The light has been on since 8am and the leaves have fallen at 2pm

The light has been on since 8am and the leaves have fallen at 2pm

it's a bit early in the day but may still be working through shock

But it was the plant on the left that was only transplanted into a new pot. I watered according to the instructions on the forum. Very slow and long, I think you can see the root circle

it's still coming back. the other has had enough for the day though.

Day 70 / Day 37 FLO

Hello everyone, the plant reborn after replanting, but you can see the differences between them, i.e. the one after replanting started to bloom faster, I think it's because of the nitrogen deficiencies it experienced (defensive reaction).

Today I watered them and gave them CALMAG PRO + ATAMI BIO BLOOMBASTIC. I'm successively stealing popcorn for wapka heeh, tops are starting to eat nicely...

IMG_20230830_143251.jpg

IMG_20230830_143306.jpg

IMG_20230830_143348.jpg

IMG_20230830_143403.jpg

Doesn't look that severe. Could probably benefit from from some calcuim nitrate or similar but that's just me. They still need some in flower just not as much as in veg.
Sure some growers who are synthetic nutes growers will be able to get you on the right track. I grow mostly organic so I'm not the best person to take advice from in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom