Panicking about this issue: please help

Brilliant. Thanks mate. At the minute all I have is this stuff I use on my house plants. What do you think???....it’s got to be better than nothing right?? What do you think about dosage of this by going off the nutrition label?
Im watering 3 times a week right now
Actually it is not all that bad and as @oldsmokey mentions if it is all you have then use it. I have seen many nutrients intended for Marijuana growing with similar N-P-K numbers and those products work. It is a bit on the light side so try using it more often. Keep an eye on the way the plant responds and back off a bit if need be. But if the plant is growing better after a week or so then you are back on track.

I can’t get any specific feed until the end of the month. So for now I’ll use this as you’ve suggested. I’ve realised I should get the proper feed now. All a learning curve and lessons learnt Cheers smokey

your plant food actually has npk ratios close to what cannabis likes. it'll be more suited to veg though, and it's going to be missing cal-mag and probably the micros. would suggest getting the proper cannabis nutes of your choice and some cal-mag.

you could also grab some mega crop which would be all you would need if you go that way.

Actually it is not all that bad and as @oldsmokey mentions if it is all you have then use it. I have seen many nutrients intended for Marijuana growing with similar N-P-K numbers and those products work. It is a bit on the light side so try using it more often. Keep an eye on the way the plant responds and back off a bit if need be. But if the plant is growing better after a week or so then you are back on track.

i think he's gonna need a bit more pk smoking -- whatcha think ?

Ok great. I’ve watered/fed today. Let’s see what happens.
I’m getting very nervous as I’ve noticed that the problem on the leaves is spreading and is now even on the smaller fan leaves on my main cola/bud, which is confusing me...why isn’t the plant using the older large healthy green fan leaves if it needs to pull nutrients to feed buds?? There are signs of it starting all over. Slowly.
Praying it doesn’t ruin the plant as there are so many bud sites that are developing really well.
Temp/humidity/light & distance/air circulation all ok.
fingers crossed. I’m doubtful I’ll start another grow if this one fails. Far too much time and money gone into it for it to keep happening. Guess I’m feeling a bit worried/dismayed today.
Is it normal to become obsessed with the whole process? I feel like it’s taken over my life haha
Don’t get me wrong....I’m really enjoying it, but the thought of losing the plant is very stressful...I don’t want to go back to buying 20 bags of no-name weed off a hoodie on a bike!

i think he's gonna need a bit more pk smoking -- whatcha think ?
Come flowering time yes, gonna have to boost the P & K up. The N should be low enough to satisfy the plant's needs for Nitrogen while in flowering. They still need a little bit of N, just a little bit, till the last day.

The product does have some Cal-Mag but certainly not enough for the situation so that is going to have to be taken care of. It does look like more than a month to go till harvest so I would expect to see more leaves turning that funky color pattern.

Oh, and @Syd, don't cut those leaves off yet. The plant is sucking the minerals and nutrients it needs from them. Once the leaf is sucked dry it will come off with a simple tug or touch. But, the plant will more on to other leaves so you have to try to stop it soon otherwise it will cut back on the amount and quality of the buds.

Come flowering time yes, gonna have to boost the P & K up. The N should be low enough to satisfy the plant's needs for Nitrogen while in flowering. They still need a little bit of N, just a little bit, till the last day.

The product does have some Cal-Mag but certainly not enough for the situation so that is going to have to be taken care of. It does look like more than a month to go till harvest so I would expect to see more leaves turning that funky color pattern.

Oh, and @Syd, don't cut those leaves off yet. The plant is sucking the minerals and nutrients it needs from them. Once the leaf is sucked dry it will come off with a simple tug or touch. But, the plant will more on to other leaves so you have to try to stop it soon otherwise it will cut back on the amount and quality of the buds.
Ok guys so once I’ve been paid I’m ordering some biobizz bloom, cal-mag, ph+/-, and a PH metre. I should get these with about 3-4 weeks still left till harvest (approx).

I’m doubtful I’ll start another grow if this one fails. Far too much time and money gone into it for it to keep happening. Guess I’m feeling a bit worried/dismayed today.
Is it normal to become obsessed with the whole process? I feel like it’s taken over my life haha
Don’t get me wrong....I’m really enjoying it, but the thought of losing the plant is very stressful...I don’t want to go back to buying 20 bags of no-name weed off a hoodie on a bike!
I understand the frustration, especially for something that is a hobby. Been through it all but believed that I could fix the problem. I am slowly getting there.

More buds or better quality buds? Pick one and go with it. The one you did not choose will come naturally as your growing method give you the one you chose.

About 2 years ago I went with better quality. After a few months I realized that the quantity of buds was also going up. Kind of a bonus. Before long I was getting really happy with the quality and noticed that my quantity was getting up to 4 to 5 times what it used to be. Then one day I realized not only was I getting better smoke and a whole lot more of it but I was doing it on plants that were half the size of what I had been used to. Now I figure that if I work on larger plants I will not only increase my amounts but the quality will be the same and maybe better.

Moral is to not give up.

I understand the frustration, especially for something that is a hobby. Been through it all but believed that I could fix the problem. I am slowly getting there.

More buds or better quality buds? Pick one and go with it. The one you did not choose will come naturally as your growing method give you the one you chose.

About 2 years ago I went with better quality. After a few months I realized that the quantity of buds was also going up. Kind of a bonus. Before long I was getting really happy with the quality and noticed that my quantity was getting up to 4 to 5 times what it used to be. Then one day I realized not only was I getting better smoke and a whole lot more of it but I was doing it on plants that were half the size of what I had been used to. Now I figure that if I work on larger plants I will not only increase my amounts but the quality will be the same and maybe better.

Moral is to not give up.
I’d much prefer quality over quantity as it’s for personal/recreational/medicinal purposes.
I won’t give up on her that’s for sure. Let’s see if I can sort this out.
I know that if this gives me even just an eighth of decent bud it’ll motivate me to go again.
This isn’t just growing a plant anymore it’s science AND an art!
I’ll keep you posted

I’d much prefer quality over quantity as it’s for personal/recreational/medicinal purposes.
I won’t give up on her that’s for sure. Let’s see if I can sort this out.
I know that if this gives me even just an eighth of decent bud it’ll motivate me to go again.
This isn’t just growing a plant anymore it’s science AND an art!
I’ll keep you posted
The right of the photo is the main bud forming...to the left is the fan leaf now starting to show signs of the problem starting (need to zoom in a bit to see it)
0E1F16D4-0E82-48BA-8941-BA7A0A5623E2.jpeg
. Scary that it’s so close

Back
Top Bottom