Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

lol, I'm starting to think I'm going to get more each day as things slowly get better. Thanx Blacturboteg420, wish I could send you some to try. Peace! :grinjoint:

here's some pictures showing how much the buds have grown again and almost the whole table is back to a healthy green. Peace! :grinjoint:
almost exactly 2 weeks till harvest, getting very excited and anxious. :Rasta:

jy11.jpg

They are only about 12-14inches, had some water and heat/exhaust problems in the beginning which dwarfed the height of the plants. So they were only about 6inches when they got flowered, but yeah they're full of thick buds now.

A few of them are one thick cola and some branch off. They really are all a bit different, definitely can do it with soil grow man. It all depends on when you put them into flowering. If they weren't dwarfed and I wanted that size then after 2weeks of veg I would flower. But since I had those few problems in the beginning they were still pretty small after 4 weeks of veg, but we threw them into flowering. Peace! :grinjoint: :Rasta:

hey thanks Smokey, yours and BigTokers rooms are looking sick bro! Can't wait till we can see some of that critical mass, I know your going to enjoy that strain, great medicinal value also. Happy growing. Peace! :grinjoint:

I got a 4-5yr old cannon power shot, and I don't know shit about cameras. Some how they always come out this nice i never use the zoom for these kind of shots and some times use this mini tri-pod right inside the table.

Just phenomenal, for the very beginning pics, do you just plant the seed in the rocks after germination or are those clones?

im kinda new here but i just wanted to say if there was a marijuana playboy magazine i think yours would make front cover. :allgood: lol

Back
Top Bottom