Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

last one for a bit :hmmmm: ....really I'm serious this time, lol. :Rasta:

jy1_542867.jpg

thanx bro, can't wait to see them in 4 weeks with proper nutes/food and bottled water, they should be awesome then........hmmmm can't wait.

new water should be coming tomorrow so here's the last picture before new water, I'll give them a few days on good water before I take anymore pictures, hopefully we'll see a difference and help out the last three weeks of flowering.

jul4.jpg

here's a picture from a few days ago when some of the leaves turned really yellow on me, but all is better now, get my fresh water today hopefully. Peace! :allgood:

all_97272.jpg

Have you ever tried adding pop ,honey,or molasses too your water to make the buds bigger? from what i hear it works and can make them 20% bigger,tighter nugs? but anyway you have some really nice nugs there,keep up the good work.

So my fresh water is coming today so I decided to get some last pictures today before we change the resevoirs this afternoon. :Rasta:

j5.jpg

so let's hope that fresh water and proper amount of nutrients really changes the last 3 1/2 weeks of flowering, fatten up those cola's and buds, even though they look pretty good now. Got to save them from all the yellow which is starting to go away. :allgood:

July4_354600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom