Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

Tomorrow will mark their 4th week in flowering and are looking awesome. Can't wait to see what happens over the next 2-4 weeks then they'll be done. :adore: :adore: harvest.

another :allgood:

ju27.jpg

thank you MRS. MV, they are just really starting to smell really strong but DAMN nice smelling, thankfully I have a huge exhaust, lol.

thanks man here's one more from yesterday, today is exactly 4 weeks into the flowering period I'll get a couple pictures from today, they should be finished sometime in the next 2-4 weeks. hopefully! :allgood: :grinjoint:

wk4.jpg

thanks man, I'm using advanced nutrients with 1-1000w hps and 1-1000w mh and some bloom booster food and oh yeah lots of love, LOL. Peace! :Rasta:

having trouble with hard water so starting Monday I'm importing those Culligan bottles for my resevoirs to have lower pph, more room to add nutrients but still keep the pph at proper levels. My water has really really high pph levels so not much room for nutrients, so now fresh water and proper amount of nutrients for the last 4 weeks and the buds should get A LOT BIGGER, hopefully. :biggrin:
I got a great deal from them so for my soil grow I'll just keep importing clean water, just a bit less. Well at least problem solved for the hard water, between hydro and water it's still less than what I used to spend on medicine. My buddy the "Plant Doctor" said we'll get a bigger yield with the new water, larger buds etc. but either way it smells like some good shit :grinjoint: so here's some pictures from today I'll take next set the day the water comes and every so many days in between, till harvest to see the difference the water and proper amount of nutrients makes. :allgood: :Rasta: :peace:

CannabisDragon said:
damn I envy you paralyzed those are some fuckin tight ass plants great job , are you going 2 show harvest pics?

thank you CannabisDragon yes I'll show harvest pictures, and thanks MV

Happy Canada's Day :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

here's 3 more pictures just before lights came on fully. No more till I switch to fresh water and see if it helped them.

july1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom