Parfactworks HB1000&HB1500 Giveaway, Pick Out 6 - 8 Winners!

Today's update on the current grows. Everyone ejoy your weekend! @ParfactWorks :rollit:

20210925_114858.jpg

20210925_114852.jpg

20210925_115126.jpg

20210925_115130.jpg

20210925_115141.jpg

20210925_115145.jpg

20210925_114550.jpg

20210925_114347.jpg

20210925_114423.jpg

Hi 420 members, greetings from Parfactworks team.:high-five:

We just finished " Looking For Tester Of Parfactworks Ze250" activity, congratulate @Morda Grown! :cheer: :cheer:
Want to check the grow result under Parfactworks Ze250 light? Stay tuned for the grow journal by @Morda Grown :yahoo:

I saw a lot of members participated in the activity but yes, the winner can only be one.
So here, in order to thanks to all your participation, Parfactworks HB1000 & HB1500 giveaway coming! We will pick out 6-8 winners!!! :snowboating: :snowboating: :snowboating:

02.jpg
PARFACTWORKS HB1500 (1).jpg

HB1000 HB1500

Details:

[Prize]

USA
Total 3 winners
1 winner get 1HB1500
2 winners get 1 HB1000

Canada
Total 3 - 5 winners
1 winners get 1 HB1500 and left winners get HB1000.

[Rules]
  1. Like this post and follow us. (Follow us! Follow us! Follow us! )
  2. Share cannabis pictures, or words about your favorite cannabis under this post , and MUST tag #Parfactworks, without other LED grow light's shot. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).
  3. Tell us where you are from (On the post or message me).
[Pick winner]
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

[Note]
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).

[Deadline]
9th, October 2021

* What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with HB1000 or HB1500 on 420magazine.

* Attention: Parfactworks annual super deal is going on our official website now and only 1 week left!

More details:
PARFACTWORKS ANNUAL SUPER DEAL.gif

Go on and have a look! :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::slide::slide:

Welcome to join Parfactworks, have fun!

Parfactworks Team
What an amazing opportunity for ALL of us. Thanks @ParfactWorks for your support of our community and a place we call home.
Thank you, @ParfactWorks for the opportunity and being a great sponsor of 420 Magazine
My thoughts exactly!
Lol yeah, of course I know, but we have US warehouse and Canada warehouse only so far, the next time we do giveaway will be global. :yahoo: :yahoo:
@ParfactWorks I understand this may be frustrating for some of our members but I do understand the logistics and costs associated with international shipping and inventory. With that said, all members needs to please understand that our sponsors are already giving products away and in many cases also covering the shipping costs. Not having a warehouse in your particular area means having to ship the item to you costing them even more in time and money. I think it is great that they have been so communicative with us and told us why. If someone from the UK wins or from other areas in the world, let me know and I can ship it to you just pay for the shipping.

Thanks, Just added you to the tag list. ;) I will be growing some new beans I got yesterday. They are an accidental cross of Black Sugar Rose (Female) and Blueberry Smoothie (Male)
Congrats on the win!!! Tag me on your grow too.

But you specifically say on your website that you ship world wide.

Why different for this?

Just asking because your explanation makes no sense about warehouse location, you either ship world wide or not regardless of warehouse location right.

You say you do on your site but not for this instance!
See above. If you order directly from them, they likely would ship from China. It has to do with import and tranfer fees. When they setup an inventory warehouse, they pay shipping and import fees that one time for everything. Ends up cheaper paying for hundreds of units into one location versus a single unit import and shipping fees. I know it sounds crazy but it simply would not make any sense business wise for them to give away a product not associated with an inventory warehouse. I hope that helps.

What an amazing opportunity for ALL of us.

@ParfactWorks I think it is great that they have been so communicative with us and told us why. If someone from the UK wins or from other areas in the world, let me know and I can ship it to you just pay for the shipping.

See above. If you order directly from them, they likely would ship from China. It has to do with import and tranfer fees. When they setup an inventory warehouse, they pay shipping and import fees that one time for everything. Ends up cheaper paying for hundreds of units into one location versus a single unit import and shipping fees. I know it sounds crazy but it simply would not make any sense business wise for them to give away a product not associated with an inventory warehouse. I hope that helps.
Sorry @BakedARea but this compo is not open to "ALL", it is open for USA and Canadian residents only as stated by @ParfactWorks in their very first post on this thread.

@ParfactWorks has not told us why the offer worldwide shipping on their online website but not for this promo. I asked them why and they replied indicating warehouse locations (USA and Canada) confirming, again, this is only open to USA and Canadian residents due to their warehouse locations. They never gave a real answer.

Lastly, just to add, I do have very good knowledge of world wide logistics and ship regularly to and from many locations but mostly S E Asia, Asia, UK and Europe. I know everything about the industry. Please save your "theory" for ParfactWorks, I'm sure they'll be thankful that they are currently doing it all wrong by offering worldwide shipping if ordered from their site.

I was simply very curious as to why many members are excluded from this promo and asked the question because they say they do ship worldwide on their website so why not here for this promo. I really feel the answer was nonsense and totally contradictory to their website.

No worries, I get the idea what has happened here but still unfair whichever way you want to paint it.

Shame, looks a nice light and would have liked to try.

Thanks all and good luck to those who are eligible to enter.

worldwide shipping on their online website but not for this promo.

They never gave a real answer.
Well...I get it. You're upset. Can't cater to everyone. I was offering my time and effort so that anyone that wants to try and win, go ahead. If you do, just coordinate with me and have it sent to me first then I can send it to you. You know...the old loophole.

Since you are well versed with shipping. They did answer the questions. It actually makes sense to me if I was a sponsor. And honestly...contests like these take place all the time in many industries not just here and it is common that US and Canada are only eligible.

Maybe you can take up inventory for them wherever you are located and become a distributor for them in your region. In regard to distribution, exports, and imports...I can say with certainty that our sponsors owe us nothing so I'm grateful. Maybe next time they can accommodate your region exclusively.

Well...I get it. You're upset. Can't cater to everyone. I was offering my time and effort so that anyone that wants to try and win, go ahead. If you do, just coordinate with me and have it sent to me first then I can send it to you. You know...the old loophole.

Since you are well versed with shipping. They did answer the questions. It actually makes sense to me if I was a sponsor. And honestly...contests like these take place all the time in many industries not just here and it is common that US and Canada are only eligible.

Maybe you can take up inventory for them wherever you are located and become a distributor for them in your region. In regard to distribution, exports, and imports...I can say with certainty that our sponsors owe us nothing so I'm grateful. Maybe next time they can accommodate your region exclusively.
Not upset in the slightest.

Just dislike being fobbed off for asking a genuine question and also some lame logistics theory.

Your offer to help is great but please finally understand that some worldwide participants are acyualky excluded and that is the whole point.

Anyway....

That is just Pretty!
Thank you!!! :hug:She makes me smile just looking at her some days. You should see me just gazing at her when I take her out to clean the tent :D

Aloha @ParfactWorks

Magic in my tents from my Amnesia and my assorted mix of younger green "children" (now in weeks 2/3.5)

20210927_112432.jpg

20210927_112444.jpg

20210927_112335.jpg

20210927_095049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom