Part Way Through Grow

Venturi

420 Member
I have a flowering room of 3x3x2.1

4 x 630w Luna pro bar LED’s.

With 250mm extraction and 150mm intake controlled by the GAS enviro controller set to 31c & 26c

I have 2 Windking oscillating fans at high level and 2 smaller fans blowing down the lines at pot level.

On the right hand side I have an 8X58L Alien V system and on the left an 8X30L Alien aero system.

The V system has a Hallie 350L chiller holding fast at 20c and the Aero has a 150L chiller, again holding at 20c

I also have a dehumidifier set to 40rh but my rh hasn’t dropped below 50 - it does pull out about 15/20L a day - it’s also controlled by the GAS enviro

I am changing both system’s res each week and topping up with water when needed.

I have staggered the room so that I can harvest and reload one system each month.

I’ve been using Shogun feed at feed chart recommendations.

A&B flower 2ml/L week 1-6 then 1ml/L w 7&8

Sumo active boost 2ml/L w 1-5

PK 1ml/L w 3&4 & 0.5ml/L w 5&6

RAW silica and Yucca throughout flowering 1-2tsp per 100L

EC pretty much tracks feed chart lower guidelines 1.2-1.8 and PH is always rising slowly during the week - starts at 5.8 and hits 6.8 before dump out.

I’ve never had any deficiencies but also no fade. Occasional wind burn and once during the heatwave some taco top fans.

The lights are set to 70% when first loaded out and then cranked up to 100 after 2-3 weeks.

I am unhappy with the yields and quality of my harvests and have run a few strains with all producing way under mark.

The aero system has been the biggest yet at 30 zips dried but most have been 25 - that seems awfully low given the efficiency of the 1200w of light they are getting directly from above and also there must be some spill over from the other 1200w on the other side of the room.

I’ve been checking trichs and pulling when 30% amber.

The leafs are still very green and full of water some almost puffy velvet like. I have given them all a 21 day 4 node snip - apart from that left alone

I’ve attached some pictures of the grow right now and would really love some help with my new hobby I am sure I can do better and be proud rather than disappointed.

Warm regards
V

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1273.jpeg

IMG_1274.jpeg

IMG_1275.jpeg

IMG_1276.jpeg

IMG_1277.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom