PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

My protectors are trying to steal my magic Mushrooms oh what to do lol. I am thinking of making them my mascots in the new area. If I could figure out where to put them so they can watch over things
Should work till the shrooms they are stealing kick in lol

I ment to post this in my last
20200629_211621.jpg

Penny, I haven't got it done I need to run and get a hole saw for ventilation. I did get a humidifier and an Inkbird controller and I have the bottoms of the tubs painted black. I also have the polyfill , Spores and the medium. Check out this video and see what you think Penny. I forgot the guys name he is from Scotland I would like your and his opinion on this video

You may want to get the substrate and grain bags from them so that its all sterol. I have them so that's what I am going to use. I have my spores as well just gotta get a hole saw so I can cut the holes in the tub.

I also want to give you a shout out. Your a Great guy and I appreciate it. :high-five: The Blue Meanies was Great ! I Love the Beatles. The Yellow submarine was a Great show for watching while you are tripping
Ditto! :yahoo:

Hello PC,King,Penny, Sparkey! :passitleft: I must try this! I heard that getting and keeping the equipment free from unwanted spores may be difficult depending on what's in your area. But once the fungi start fruiting......woo hoo! But what a great delicacy to have on hand! Would really like to get spores from the Mexican variety. It's the last day of June, in the so.cal desert and it was below 50°f this morning- really nice. Is it true about morning glory seeds containing small quantities of LSD? Hehehe. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200630_072001.jpg

Hello PC,King,Penny, Sparkey! :passitleft: I must try this! I heard that getting and keeping the equipment free from unwanted spores may be difficult depending on what's in your area. But once the fungi start fruiting......woo hoo! But what a great delicacy to have on hand! Would really like to get spores from the Mexican variety. It's the last day of June, in the so.cal desert and it was below 50°f this morning- really nice. Is it true about morning glory seeds containing small quantities of LSD? Hehehe. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200630_072001.jpg
I Love it. Those are beautiful Thanks for the pic

20200630_072001.jpg
Whats up Fred, im keep a close eye on these Mushrooms PC. It so hard getting them around my area

Today's pictures they have taken off in their new soil
20200615_144600.jpg
20200615_144651.jpg
20200615_144705.jpg
20200615_144736.jpg
20200615_144817.jpg
Looking good PC. Just a thought, pin the stem of the bottom plant to the side and bend it back and tie the top to the opposite side, If they’re not too woody already..

Back
Top Bottom