Peep my 1st effort!

dank_dude

Hi fellow 420'ers!

I am a Kiwi first timer, A dude i know gave me 3 clones of mighty mite and a master kush of his to look after. Starting to honk out my room dammit!! I am so stoked it is going so well!

enjoy!

ResizeWizard-31.jpg

farmer1.jpg

:bongrip:

Very nice man, thouse are some really good looking plants. Master Kush is some really good bud. Keep us posted, cant wait to see the end result. PEACE :peace:

looking good man hope to have some nice looking ones like that in about 2months

Looking great man. How tall are the girls now?

Hay guys,
Thanks for the replies, its a real buzz (excuse the relevant pun) to see comments from like minded people out there, now, enough of the cliche'd crap!

To answer your query Slimdog, I would say they are about 2 and a bit feet high, Hahaha @ your greenfinger comment dank_closet, I suppose it is amazing how well its going considering I am a first timer, but i have had some great advice from an expert shall we say....and I have had a lot of spare time to nurture the girls as I am a uni student with not a lot of classes.

will keep you all posted as that wonderful day approaches! harvvesstttt!!!

yeah bro, what ya using for soil, whatcha got for light? i would definatly say u havea nack for growing. for first time, i can tell you read up on the subject before starting. thats what i like to see people!

wadup,

For soil, i used Yates Black magic potting mix, they were in rockwool when i got them so i just had to transport them, into soil and pots, and I also mixed a little pearlite into the soil of one or two of them as well. There is also a mixture of just some normal soil bought from a k mart type store as well. Was cheap, but proving to be sufficient. Yeah I did literally dozens of hours of reading off the net and studying peoples grow journals!

mY LIght is a 400 watt hps and it seems to be doing the trick. not much room in my cupboard for clothes anymore though! Power bill hasnt really ben affected as it is just coming into winter time here and there is always a little rise in usage. smell is becoming an issue, but my mate is hookin me up an ionizer (?) so hopefully that will conceal my dirty but beautiful secret ;)

hi,
yeah, as my question mark indicated, i am not very saavy with the odour covering products available, but he said its an ionizer, i have four plants and im not sure if that will be enough protection or not....only got a couple of weeks to go anyhow, but some smell killing would not go a-stray! i have loved growing, but the anxiety and secrecy involved is kind of nervewracking!
cheers

Hi again,

Just a little picture update if anyones interested,

nothing much has changed..getting a little thicker i suppose

bud212.jpg

bud311.jpg

bud114.jpg

I might put in a nice last concoction of flowering fert tonight, then hope that kicks it into a nice last period, any suggestions?
I guess the plants are working very hard because a few leaves are looking a little weakened (curling at ends and faded colour....normal? i think it is)
ok seeeya!

Damn nice grow ya got. Pretty potent looking buds.

haha,
i would love to share the fruits of my labour with all of you fine marijuana enthusiasts....

Hi all,

sorry I havent updated this grow more, have to keep borrowing a digital camera.

so its week 9 and we are within days of that marvellous of days we call harvest. god I am getting anxious! I am going to pluck them when they are 50 percent brown hairs.... at the mo they are probably 25 percent brown..any suggestions as to when i should harvest them would be appreciated! Im thinking this weekend...cheers.

enjoy!

week9-3.jpg

week9-4.jpg

week_9_-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom