Peep my 1st effort!

Looking beautiful man, Ive got around a week left on the 4 Ice girls and maybe two weeks or so on the 2 Kali mist girls. Last few weeks are the best just gotta be patient, buts its hard. They are all grown from seed so each one is a little different than the other which makes for a good variety. :cheesygrinsmiley: One of the Ice ladies is definatly a Sativa pheno and others are leaning more towards Afghani. Genetics are Shiva, Skunk, Afghani and Northern Lights.. They are all very dense, covered with tri chromes, smell and look amazing. Ill have some pics up for everyone towards the end. :allgood:

Gentleman, start your flushing now! :laughtwo:

Hay guys,
harvested yesterday and it was a cracker...flatmates could smell weed , even upstairs....not too sure how much , ounce wise, I have yielded, but there is a couple of fat colas and many other nice little nuggets collected from this, my first grow!! I would crudely estimate my yield at about 2 and a half ounces...ill post photos when it has all dried and been "packaged" :)

photos in a tick...

congrats on the grow dude.. i bet your really proud of yourself i know i would be .. once again congarts!!!!!

harvest pics

Hay, thanks local_boi, appreciate the support..here is an interesting pic me and my buddy took while harvesting. i didnt expect this success in my first grow!!

korrrn_009.jpg

cheeers!!!!

GOOD JOB..🪨 🪨 🪨

IS THER A WAY TO TELL ME WITCH IS THE MASTER KUSH AND WITCH IS THE MIGHTY MITE.. (I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH ONE BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME)

STAY HAPPY DANK-DUDE..........:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

dude that shit is awesome for a first time...

lol, i remember my first time, with my girl michelle. she was pregnate and i had to tend to her plants while she had the baby... needless to say, it was a wild experiment...

good job

Back
Top Bottom