Perpetual Grow Room Build

How exciting to set up a new grow space! I see on your drawing that you are going to close in your furnace and water heater. Are they gas appliances? If they are gas they need combustion air to function properly. Make sure you supply fresh air for them. (I am a licensed plumber)... :hookah:
It is getting exciting just thinking about it. They are gas so I was planning on using some style of Louvered utility room door. Thanks for the info, I’ll keep it in my notes :high-five:

It is getting exciting just thinking about it. They are gas so I was planning on using some style of Louvered utility room door. Thanks for the info, I’ll keep it in my notes :high-five:
Hey, you've got a built in CO2 burner! Should pipe that free sh*t into your grow!!

Hey, you've got a built in CO2 burner! Should pipe that free sh*t into your grow!!
Do tell me what you’re referring too lol
I been up early on the bong this morning so forgive me :bongrip:

Do tell me what you’re referring too lol
I been up early on the bong this morning so forgive me :bongrip:
Hopefully not carbon monoxide poisoning...

So, gas burning appliances release co2 as would an off the shelf co2 burner. Co2 is heavy and sinks to the floor. Maybe have your air intake pull from the bottom of your utility closet and pump all of that readily available co2 onto your plants, then exhaust your grow into the top of the utility closet? Hmmm

Disclaimer: i have zero experience with gas appliances as they're not common where i live, in fact we only run our heat like 4 nights/year when the temp gets below 60°F! Otherwise mr 12 months of flip flops is no expert just speculating

So, gas burning appliances release co2 as would an off the shelf co2 burner. Co2 is heavy and sinks to the floor. Maybe have your air intake pull from the bottom of your utility closet and pump all of that readily available co2 onto your plants, then exhaust your grow into the top of the utility closet? Hmmm
I’m going to dig into it, found a thread of a guy putting a T in water heater exhaust and piping into his grow. Reaching 3000PPM :oops:o_O:thedoubletake:
Sounds wild lol, if it can be controlled it’s genius if not it could be dangerous fast. And I’m no gambler lol

Yeah, probably not ALL of the gas, just saying you already have a CO2 source RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR GROW!!
I agree, just have to do some digging if it can be done safely then I’m all about a $ saving DIY project.

I’m going to dig into it, found a thread of a guy putting a T in water heater exhaust and piping into his grow. Reaching 3000PPM :oops:o_O:thedoubletake:
Sounds wild lol, if it can be controlled it’s genius if not it could be dangerous fast. And I’m no gambler lol
Sounds "DEADLY" to me! Read up on carbon monoxide poisoning while your at it...

Sounds "DEADLY" to me! Read up on carbon monoxide poisoning while your at it...
Oh trust me I agree, nothing the media loves more then cannabis plants coming out of the house after dead bodies. I’m more surprised by the fact it’s a thing. I don’t trust any o2 detector that much

Back
Top Bottom