Pest problem

I would be careful with that kind of advice. When you do so also explain what running sterile will do to the soil and what you have to do to compensate for that.

Running sterile is fine and that advice is fine but you just handed them a ticking hand grenade.

:peace:

Honestly I would prefer not to. I am a firm believer in mother nature and doing the best we can to mimic her.

This is a a religious debate that is mostly in Hydro thing. If you were running Hydro I would explain but in soil I don't want to be the one who convinces you to do something that kills your plants. Even in Hydro I run a living res with beneficial bacteria to both prevent a ton of problems but to also improve nutrient uptake and proper balancing of nute uptake. I do not run sterile in any grow. I do keep a sterile growing area and I sterilize everything I do going into the area and everything I touch including myself. But I do not run a sterile soil or res for many reasons.

In soil it is pretty much impossible to run sterile and will negatively impact a lot of important things. You really need to know what you are doing. Since all of this is very basic common knowledge and available on the web at tons of places I must assume you have not done enough research to be able to handle this method. So I don't want to guide you down a path of misfortune.

I still have not seen any pics of your problem. It would be interesting to get some kind of update from you as to whether you actually have a problem or maybe you have beneficial bugs.

:peace:

Good news I did some research and found out what they are they are springtails harmless to my girls and actually good because they eat fungus and bacteria. But it's due to me watering exsively just letting y'all kno

Back
Top Bottom