PH Measurement: Exploring a New Electrode-Based Tester

buddyfrend

420 Member
Hello, I wanted to ask you about these pH meters. I had the one on the right for three years, which comes with a little fabric to assist in measuring. As it got dirty often, I started cutting it as the manual suggested*, and last week, it reached the end. I went to the store, and they told me that if I ran out of that 'fabric,' the tester would no longer work, which surprised me, and not in a good way. I thought I could replace it. They recommended buying the pH meter on the left, which I did. It only comes with the electrode, without a temperature meter or that fabric. Any opinions on my new product? Is it just as good, or was it a bad purchase? The good thing is that I can replace the electrode in case of malfunction. Thanks, everyone.

*maybe this was a wrong action

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-18 at 18.02.03.jpeg

Hello, I wanted to ask you about these pH meters. I had the one on the right for three years, which comes with a little fabric to assist in measuring. As it got dirty often, I started cutting it as the manual suggested*, and last week, it reached the end. I went to the store, and they told me that if I ran out of that 'fabric,' the tester would no longer work, which surprised me, and not in a good way. I thought I could replace it. They recommended buying the pH meter on the left, which I did. It only comes with the electrode, without a temperature meter or that fabric. Any opinions on my new product? Is it just as good, or was it a bad purchase? The good thing is that I can replace the electrode in case of malfunction. Thanks, everyone.

hanna is generally decent. how is that used ? is it a soil tester ? how was the old one used ?

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom