PhishwithPhiv getting started

PhishwithPhiv

I have been looking around many cannabis-themed websites over the past several weeks and found this one to be the most helpful, friendly, and mature. The way everyone treats each other is great and i figured i would throw a journal up and see if i could find a way to pay back (i.e. allows others to learn from my mistakes) all the incredible information i have gained from everyone here.

I am growing for medicinal reasons and am interested in learning more about the process and hearing about different experiences.

If you are so inclined you should check out my journal and help steer me in the right direction.

Regards,

Thanks for the glowing testimonial PhishwithPhiv and for joining us here at :420: We are so happy to have your support in the campaign for global cannabis awareness!

If you would like to place a link to your journal in your signature as many growers do, you can go to your Settings page and edit your signature. If you need any help making the link look 'nice' you can pm me. In the meantime, there are some links here that you might find helpful: New Member Start Links

:Namaste: and :welcome:

:welcome: PhishwithPhiv :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom