Phototron 2 Space Capsule: My Magical Grow Journey

Phototron doin it's thing

1.jpg
2.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely in love with that machine of yours..... Reminds me of Doctor Who from when I was a kid LMAO.

Yeah, I'm definitely in love with that machine of yours..... Reminds me of Doctor Who from when I was a kid LMAO.

I smile every time she posts a pic. I did some research I think the company went out of business. There is a single phototron 2 for sale on amazon $1200 but I think they ran about $300-$500 kind of a rough price point for an entry level device.

I smile every time she posts a pic. I did some research I think the company went out of business. There is a single phototron 2 for sale on amazon $1200 but I think they ran about $300-$500 kind of a rough price point for an entry level device.
That just brought a smile to my face! Glad to know guys are enjoying the pics :). I got on Amazon and checked out the one on there, looks slightly newer if that's the actual pic. The plastic on this one unfortunately was so dry when I picked it up and easily started to crack but that's because it was sitting outside in a barn for Lord knows how many years before I got it! I think I did okay getting this for just a gram then!

On that note... I need to find a good guide on how to attempt to restore plastic Lol

That just brought a smile to my face! Glad to know guys are enjoying the pics :). I got on Amazon and checked out the one on there, looks slightly newer if that's the actual pic. The plastic on this one unfortunately was so dry when I picked it up and easily started to crack but that's because it was sitting outside in a barn for Lord knows how many years before I got it! I think I did okay getting this for just a gram then!

On that note... I need to find a good guide on how to attempt to restore plastic Lol

There are spray paints you can buy that are specifically for plastics. I think they are acrylic based like nail polish.

I've moved this thread to Journals In Progress.

Just drop me a Private Message with your new journal title, and I'll take care of it.

Looking good here, and you've got some top-class support. :goodjob:
Hey Teddy, having some issues trying to send you a PM.. it says I don't have permission to use the action. Is this because I have to hit a certain post limit first??

Im with LBO7.....same with me sista.......stop on by and take a look around. Also, as a member you should know that we have contests every month......go check em out!

I'm gonna go check yours out now guy! I see you've wandered into mine so I'm gonna be nosy too!!
No offence intended my friend. I spoke to you early in my time here about lighting. Glad to see your girls are doing so well!

Back
Top Bottom