Pics of Grow Room & Flowing Room - Need help with this please

csassyrun123

117_2488.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1259527

:thanks:
117_2489.JPG

Hopefully these pics come out, I am having problems with small buds, yellowing plants. Have looked around the website and some of the plants are coming back. There is so much excellent information out there and it is working. My next grow will be great but would love some feedback if the pics are not good enough let me know and I will try again.

Thanks everyone

My immediate thought is that they are very stretched out.

You will find that when your light source is a far distance vertically, the plant will do its best to grow as close to it as possible. This causes the plant to be very lanky. My first suggestion is to get some rope and clips or something to drop that light closer to the plant. At this point, it wont help tremendously, but when you start the next one in Vegetative, i'd for sure say get it much closer, but not too close for the heat to be an issue.

Second, you might want to look into "Topping". This can double your yields if done properly properly isn't very challenging.. so id suggest do it!! Here is an amazing guide: How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster

Third and finally, i would suggest not spreading yourself so thin with these. I mean that in the sense that, all those plants are probably pretty tricky to keep track of and deal with one by one. You might find that lessening the load to lets say, 5 plants in veg and 5 plants in flowering or something like that, you will be much more adept at caring for them. It's actually pretty hard to grow one plant healthily through both cycles when you're just learning the basics.

I'm also interested in the soil you're using, as well as the nutrients in your arsenal. Why don't you check out this link as well:
How to Ask for Grow Support
It's something that can help people, help you, when you're in need. Posting the series of questions with answers regarding your personal situation gives everyone a better understanding, and will rule out possibilities we might be pondering.

Looking forward to hearing an update!

Goodluck! :volcano-smiley:

I appreciate the advice and will click on the links, recently changed to FoxFarm Ocean Forest, purchased a PH pen so making sure the PH is within 6.0 - 6.5. Going to tie them up and learn how to top recently started giving them Jack's bloom booster learned not everyday. I will keep you updated and with the new one will top. Will post more pics after everything is done and I finish reading the links you placed.

VERY APPRECIATED and will keep updating as things change and I learn.

THANK YOU!!!!

Back
Top Bottom