pockpair

Tell Me What You Guys Think They Are In The First Week Of Flowering

100_0906_1320421.jpg

100_09193.jpg

100_09182.jpg

100_09132.jpg

100_09121.jpg

100_09091.jpg

Fucking sexy. But I see a lady bug, or something, on that last pic. Is that good or what?

YEA THERE ARE TONS OF LADY BUGS ON EVERY PLANT. I READ THAT THEY ARE SAFE AND HARMLESS. aND THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD. sO i HOPE SO

yup, lady bugs are good! they eat all the small mites and gnats and they wont eat your buds, basically like pest control, looking too, good! :peace: :bongrip:

Yes ladybugs are good for your plants especially if they are outside. Nice looking plants too and good pics.

pock looks like some nice plants down in this part of the country we call it SWAG if you look closely you will see it apears a mouse or somthing was munching on one of your plants see the leaves seem to be chewed hopefully they wont eat all of the SWAG. WITH ANY LUCK AT ALL U SHOULD START SEEING BUDS FORM IN ABOUT 12 WEEKS MAYBE LONGER JUST DEPENDS HOW MUCH YOU SMOCKE I MEAN smoke well good luck rookie may u yield BUDS A PLENTY :peace:

The grow is looking great. Love the ladybugs, not enough people use them for pest control in my opinion. How many plants do you have in there? Give us some details on your grow setup if you don't mind, the more info we get from succesful growers the better. Keep up the great work.

me again pock your plants look wonderfull i just had to give u a hard time while i am blazing this KB MAYB ILL SEND YOU PICS OF MY BABIES SOMETIME keep up the green thumb.let me know if u need a partner lol

Ok the setup I have cost about $1200 dollars give or take. The system is a hydroponic system that has eight 2.5 gallon buckets. I grew them in VEG stage for about 3-4 weeks. They were all different sizes at the end of this period. This coming Sunday will be the second full week of flowering. Cant wait to see them. I am hoping I have mostly females. I have 2 strains planted. One is Skunk 69 (feminized seeds) and the other is northern lights x skunk. HAS ANYONE GROWN THE STRAINS BEFORE? IF SO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICTURES. I will be posting pics as I see them on a weekly basics. Also tell me what you think about feminized seeds. Peace Have new pics this weekend coming up.

The reason Its so steep. I paid for a system brand new from store. So you pay more there. I got a complete set up. HYDROPONIC AND LIGHTS... Also I added in the building supplies and seed costs. Gas too everything that why I said give or take. 600 watt light. any other ?'s

Back
Top Bottom