Pilot Talk Mystery & Mutant Grow Journal

Journal Update

Today I decided to harvest M1. I thought it was the perfect window so I Chopped her down, plus on of my clones is ready to go in so I had no choice but to chop. The total wet weight of the harvest was 333g estimate, with the huge cola weighing in at 102 grams. These buds are so sticky and dense, and I can't wait to try them. Will follow up with smoke report later, and official dry weight. I also plan on manicuring the buds better tomorrow. As for the other plant M4 she has a couple more weeks left until d-day comes and she gets chopped. Here are the pics:

Main cola before 1st trim
DSCN14372.jpg

Main cola after 1st trim
DSCN14453.jpg

Main cola weighed on scale
DSCN14484.jpg

"Dry Box" with other Bud's
DSCN14573.jpg

Hope You Guys Like :ganjamon::ganjamon::)

Journal Update

First I wanted to say thank you Twelve12, 420fied, and TheCrimsonK20 for the kind words.

I know that I've been away for too long, but work and school has been kicking my ass these past weeks. Well where to start the smoke report for M1.

I cured it for about a month, and let me tell you I was glad that I did. The smell had gotten better, and the smoke got better. The smoke wasn't harsh at all on the lungs, the taste wasn't that bad either. As for the high, it was definitely a body/stone high with a little head high at the beginning. As for the weight I got about 4-5 oz. I used a lot to make cannabutter, which came out great. Same type of high as if you would smoke it, but it would creep up on you like a shadow and hit you instantaneously.

I also harvested the mystery sativa 2 weeks ago. She's still curing, havent smoked her yet. I had made some more cannabutter with the trimmings and some bud, and the high was great. Totally a sativa head high. I had made some brownies with some of this cannabutter, and went into straight laugh mode. Everything was just hilarious that nite, especially when I was watching the show ridiculousness. There was a particular part that was so funny when they showed this clip of ppl struggling to do jumping jacks. I was in tears. Here's the video:

Journal Update Part 2

Other than that I've added some new things to the grow, and this time around I'm going to experiment with the some the plants. I will go in further detail later though. Also I order some seeds, so hopefully in a month or so those will be here soon too. I'll update later today with pics of the sativa plant i harvested, and also the clones which are in flower now 2nd day.

:Namaste::peace:

Journal Update

Sorry for the wait but here is the long awaited update. So all together I have 3 plants in flower, 2 plants that are in veg, and 2 ams mystery seeds that i started last week for a total of 7 plants growing right now. The 3 in flowering are on day 4 today, but the pics in the update are from this past Sunday. I have no clue what day the 2 plants in veg are, and the 2 seeds are in their seedling stage still. This time around I'm experimenting by doing a test s.o.g. run on a couple of plants in 1 gallon smart pots. If the test run goes the right way I plan on doing a whole s.o.g grow with a couple strains I ordered last week. Here's a list of the seeds I ordered:

1x Barney's Farm - Violator Kush - Feminized
1x Reserva Privada - OG Kush - Feminized
1x Barney's Farm - Laughing Buddha - Feminized
1x Bomb - Widow Bomb - Feminized
1x World of Seeds - Pakistan Ryder- Feminized
1x World of Seeds - Yumbolt 47- Feminized

I most likely will start the og kush and widow bomb when they get here and the others will be saved for later. The other changes for the grow will be that its in a bigger space 4x4x7, and for flower I'm using the Sunpulse 400w 3k bulb instead of the traditional HPS bulb. So far the plants are loving the new bulb and it puts off less heat as well so its a plus. Hopefully these changes to the grow go for the better, but for now here are the pics:

M1 Clone "Autumn"
She's the brute out of them all in flower. She's 28" tall and is in a 5 gallon pot.

DSCN15211.jpg

DSCN15221.jpg
DSCN15241.jpg

M1 Clone "Double-D"
This is one of the test run plants in flower. She's about 15" tall and is in a 1 gallon pot.

DSCN14963.jpg
DSCN14973.jpg

M4 Clone "Wild Sativa"
I've come to think that either this plant some mutation in its gene due to the fact of two stems grew from one whole stem, then they separated and are two stems in one still. I don't know if I make sense, but maybe the pics will.

DSCN15011.jpg
DSCN1506.jpg
DSCN15091.jpg
DSCN15152.jpg

Journal Update Part duex

Setti #1
This plant will also take apart in the 1 gallon smart pot test run soon when I transplant sometime this week.

DSCN15272.jpg
DSCN15281.jpg

Setti #2
This plant will also take apart in the 1 gallon smart pot test run soon when I transplant sometime this week.

DSCN15311.jpg
DSCN15322.jpg

AMS Mystery Seedlings
Just a day or two old I believe.

DSCN15341.jpg

will be transplanting this one to a dixie cup due to it stretching to much and being to heady heavy for its body.
DSCN15372.jpg

:ganjamon::peacetwo:

Plants looking great very healthy! I'm interested in seeing the Yumbolt 47 grow, heard good things about that plant. THC should be over 20%.

:thanks: for the compliment. Yea the yumbolt 47 and the pakistan ryder were freebie so i was pumped about that. I didn't know that the yumbolt thc was greater than 20%?!?! That's should be some dank than. I haven't yet decided what seeds I'm gonna start when they get here, but yumbolt 47 is one of the forerunners.

Journal Update

Today is day 11 for Autumn, Double-D, & Wild Sativa. They are all doing well, besides me over-doing it with nutes a little. I've been watering them with plain water since the damage, whenever they need it. Also decided to hold off with the nutes for a little longer, which is fine. The two setti plants were transplanted on Thursday last week, and I also threw them into flower with the others. And the seedlings are doing fine too (Didn't take pics this update). I also haven't received my seeds yet, so hopefully in 2 or 3 days they will be here.

Autumn
DSCN1580-3.jpg
DSCN1581-3.jpg
DSCN1582-3.jpg
DSCN1584-3.jpg
DSCN1587-3.jpg
DSCN1585-3.jpg

Wild Sativa
DSCN1568-3.jpg
DSCN1569-3.jpg
DSCN1571-3.jpg
DSCN1572-3.jpg

Double-D
DSCN1540-3.jpg

As you can see what looks like either nute burn or a deficiency of some sort. If you think I'm wrong chime in and let me know.
DSCN1541-3.jpg
DSCN1543-3.jpg
DSCN1544-3.jpg
DSCN1549-3.jpg
DSCN1551-3.jpg

Setti #1
DSCN1562-3.jpg
DSCN1563-3.jpg
DSCN1564-3.jpg

Setti #2
DSCN1552-3.jpg
DSCN1554-3.jpg
DSCN1560-3.jpg

:ganjamon::peacetwo::ganjamon:

Journal Update

plants are lookin sick bro

Thanks bro

Just got my seeds yesterday in the mail and decided to take a pic of them. Every seed seems to be in good condition, so they made the trip safely. I've decided to go with yumbolt 47 & the og kush to start off with for now. I'll save the others for later unless I change my mind and pop another one:)

DSCN15951.JPG

real nice selection man, you got those from single seed centre? I notice they're giving the pakistan and yumbolt as freebies, I was gonna do the same thing myself, but I think I'll wait given the current number of strains I'm working with right now lol.

I got the OG#18 from reserva, it's growing really nice so far, so I'm sure you will have good experiences with that one. Yumbolt sounds like a winner too, can't wait to see them grown out

Thanks bro. Yup I order them two weeks ago, and was surprised how fast they got to me this time. Last order took a month or so, but that was most likely due to the holiday season traffic around Christmas. Yea you do have a lot a strains going on right now lol. Didn't even know you had started up another journal until the other day. Gotta say your plants are looking good my friend, and also your another catalyst for me to get them BPN nutes as soon as I get some money saved up. Everyone has just went BPN on :420: and I'm planning to join the group too.

Journal Update

Today is day 22 for Autumn, Double-D, and the Wild Sativa. They're all looking good so far, especially Autumn and Double-D. They've started to show some trichs, and also the leaves are looking resiny were they are developing at. On the other hand Wild Sativa is a slow developer, and i have no problem with that cause she was slow last grow. The setti plant are doing well too, and are on day 14 of flower. They started shooting up last week, and look like the might still grow some more. All seedlings are doing fine and are alive. The OG Kush and Yumbolt 47 sprouted up on Sunday and they are doing well too. Well that's it for now, gonna smoke this bowl and get on some Battlefield 3.

Group Shot
DSCN16141.jpg

Autumn
Was with flash on to see the trichs sparkle. Other pics have no flash on
DSCN16102.jpg

DSCN16281.jpg

DSCN16311.jpg
DSCN1639.jpg

Double-D
DSCN1615.jpg

DSCN1616.jpg

Setti #1