Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

I haven't been here (420 mag) in awhile in the past couple of years I've moved & have another room going I'm running 2 plants in side- by- side gh waterfarms connected to a remote res. that was adapted from an 8 plant waterfarm set up this is the first grow in this configuration using a 6- cob led was gonna post pics but gotta figure out how to add pics

13 days since planting the seed.
420-magazine-mobile304014332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome back then horrible... photos should be fairly easy. I use the phone app so it's intuitive for me anyway.

Brett I will be sure to drop over and sub to your post. Got to support our fellow countrymen.

I'm really hoping this is a hardy strain as if all goes well I'm planning on giving it a good run for a while.

Depends on my pheno I suppose too: does anyone know how stablized these seeds are?

Supposedly AFS has made an even better version of pineapple chunk, but I'll try out Barneys first. They shouldn't have to steal another seed companies name for crying out loud.

It's like a little dainty thing ATM. So small and skinny. Thinking the pots too wet (won't use vermiculite on my seedlings next time). But then maybe it's just low on nutes. Only watered with about 100ppm when the peat pellet was placed in there. Otherwise seems healthy but it better get a move on. Got 9 weeks.
Will let it be and see what happens.
420-magazine-mobile277985963.jpg

Probably start foliar spraying with my good old seasol weak mix too once the next set of leaves look like leaves.

The perlite/vermiculite is too wet for a seedling I've decided. So gently removed her and have put into a smaller 4" pot with pure perlite.

420-magazine-mobile1132774286.jpg

Looking good there brotha curious to see how the perlite go's I was going to go with straight perlite but because of my noobness I decided against it I'm sure yours will be great.

Sent from my C6833 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just one other thing are those sensi grow nutes any good I'm thinking of getting them for my own grow thanks bro..

Sent from my C6833 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Stem is thinner than a match. It has some side branching appearing so maybe that will help bulk her up.

she will take off in no time at all it seems like 2 days since I was last here & she has more than doubled in size I'm still trying to figure the pic thing out my girls are just starting to bud recently got a led & figuring things out
IMG_078637.JPG

Back
Top Bottom