Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

How is the plant not drying out and dying if you're only watering once a week?

Edit:never mind, just read a little on vermiculite- didn't realize how much moisture it holds.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Hey aussie, I have one of those pineapple chunks I'm growing in soil. I got it as a freebie or I probably wouldn't of bothered. Out of all my ladies she's the slowest grower so far. So it may just be a weak strain. It's only a few weeks in though so she may surprise us all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How is the plant not drying out and dying if you're only watering once a week?

Edit:never mind, just read a little on vermiculite- didn't realize how much moisture it holds.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

It's only in perlite and it holds enough water for it also at this stage of growth. I did have a mix with vermiculite but put in straight perlite as I thought it was a bit damp for the seedling.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Chugga chugga.
420-magazine-mobile1910775730.jpg

Which reminds me, I better pull everything out of the tent before lights out in the cupboard, damn just got comfy on the couch.

Looks like I have six branches again. Was thinking of going for four this time but will let it grow a few more weeks and check out her habits.

Just rubbed the stem of one of her leaves, and wow, it actually smells exactly like pineapple. Cool.

'Tis true. Got 5-6 weeks to get going yet. So should be ok. Just want 4-6 branches about 1.5-2ft on her, so totally doable.

Back
Top Bottom