Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

I'll do a second run from clone on her too and I bet it grows heaps faster. They always do. Smells incredible tho. It is exactly like smelling a fresh cut pineapple. May mean I have a stretchy sativa pheno too. Tho you wouldn't pick it ATM. General rule of thumb on what I have read is triple the height in stretch so will be interesting to see. Will tie her down much lower if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1803745359.jpg

Think I might just go for 4 branches on this one to keep things a bit thinner and more breathing room.

Looking at the bottom leaves it looks like over watering but it's in pure perlite with 3" of clay rocks on the bottom. Can't aerate her much more than that. Unless the nutes were a bit high to start with. Folded down leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

It's only had 400ppm and i only water it once a week. But yeah think your right. But I think it's just got through now and will pick up from here on in.
The clones get the same and cruising along, but seedlings are touchy things. And I'm yet to find any info on nutes for PChunk. Might be a touchy sativa. It's funny I only have this issue with seeds. Can't wait till I'm running clone only, I've got two children, I don't need any more. :)

Got the biggest fatest furry roots on the bottom of her and yet she is still plodding along like an old lady with a one wheeled shopping trolley. Think it needs more light.

Getting a triple the wattage light upgrade on the weekend but still cfl. Will help her along I reckon.

I've decided my pineapple chunk is just a weirdo lol. She's the weird kid in class always. I like her but of all my girls she's the one that's been fighting with me the most so I think it's just something in the strain. No recent pic unfortunately with me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom