Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

Tiny but lst'd
420-magazine-mobile1444568195.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I reckon I will get it to where it has to be in 6-7 weeks now. Starting to show signs of hope.
Once everything points upward I will gently snip out the main tip, same as last time.

Started foliar feeding with seasol a few days back and everything in the tent is coming to life. Was a bit slack on them to start with.

I wish it would tell me what it wants. It's heathy but just the slowest damn seedling I have ever grown.

I wish it would tell me what it wants. It's heathy but just the slowest damn seedling I have ever grown.

What ppm are you feeding? What nutrients?

My preferred nutrients are General Hydroponics and looking at their chart for a recirculating system like you have shows:

Week 1 seedlings- 350 to 400 ppm
Week 2 1050 to 1350 ppm
Week 3 950 to 1400 ppm

So, I propose that she's slow from under feeding?

Next question:

Are you bubbling the nutrients solution vigorously? Need lots of oxygen in that nute solution!

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Gee that's high. I have canna aqua and 400ppm she is on. I only peak out 1220ppm in flower.

Sorry man I'm missing something here. Hand watered in perlite with a saucer. .

Ahh, ok!

My bad!

I thought u had a reservoir and pump in the bottom of that pot based on some earlier posts in this thread.

How often are you watering this girl?

Oh yeah sorry that's my flowering getup. Forgot I posted that here. She will end up in that setup.

Looking at Canna's website it seems that Canna Substra Flores might be a better fit than the Aqua you're using since the Aqua is for recirculating systems like ebb and flow.

But I don't really know the difference between the 2.

Back
Top Bottom