Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

Thought I'd wake up to complete death this morning but all good. After running lower ph nutes through it all day yesterday i have got it stable at ph 6.0.
Lessen well learned for the future. Got to prepare some more clay pebbles now for my six seedlings to get potted into but now I have the good oil on it, should be easy.

PC cleaned up and back on track. Not even close to where I thought it would be at this age, but partly my doing. Don't rule her out tho. She is going to have maybe 2 weeks veg under the 400w from next Sunday and I'm hoping will explode.
420-magazine-mobile152261461.jpg

Just cannot find the sweet spot in this PC. Hope something changes when she goes into the big girls room.
Complete contrast to my last DC. If I had something else I'd rip it out and vitamize it and pour it in the toilet it frustrates me so much.

Funny cause I watched a barneys seeds video with some guy saying it's the easiest strain in the world for beginners... lmao...
Ha! She's been the bane of my entire grow since she first poked her head out of soil. She's the one child out of all your perfectly behaved children that wants to shave the cat when you're not looking.

PC is shooting out thick roots from the bottom of the pot and actually showing some signs of health. Sorry didn't have a chance for a photo. Next time. She is going to come good now I think.

Back
Top Bottom