Pirate Grows Pot

you might want to just lst them so they dont grow tall a bunch, my thoughts are if you fuck with the lights it has the chance to hermie. so, id be safe, cut a few clones, store em in the fridge, then knuckle ur plant, why dont you want it in flower for the move? you could try n set up ur growspace asap then just do it first....

Sup Highlife?

Well, I am moving 420 miles away. I am going to set up a space and get them in it but I will need to leave them for almost a week at a time since I am going to be moving over the course of a month. I REALLY don't want to move them for another 2 weeks. That way I they won't be alone for very long and I can be a more full time Daddy.

I gave notice where I live now and am afraid the landlord might want a quick walk through soon just to see the place and what he might need to do once I'm gone. HE IS MY NEIGBOR. If I'm in the middle of flower I can't hide the odor as well as I can when in veg. Plus in the middle of flower during a move might create a problem. If I should happen to get pulled over the officer might say.............."whats that smell coming out of the uhaul"? "Oh Look! theres 6 - 3 foot tall full flowering pot plants back here".................UUHHH........UUUMMMMM...........Gee Osifer......I don't know how those got there. LOL

Technically..........I am legal being a medical user, but..........I figure better not push it. know what I mean man?

The white widow is getting big really fucking fast. A foot in the last week. The damn thing is gonna be 5 plus feet tall when done. With a shit load of bud sites. I seriously don't want to deal with that in a moving box.

To late anyway. I already switched back the lighting schedule, reduced the watts and went from HPS to MH so I gotta just leave it and hope for the best.

AAARRRGGGHHH !!

ooo i see... ur situation saddens me... its sad to think some ww wont be smoked ...good luck with the hermie potental...sorry .....:'-)

If it were me I probally wouldnt even worry about moving those plants. I would take some nice clones from my best plants and kill the mothers. This will give you time to set shit up at your new place. It's alot less risky then moving six 3'+ plants 420 miles away. You could easily keep those clones in a box for the move. You wouldn't have to worry so much about herms either.

Just my opinion, hope everything goes well with whatever you do.

Help fast !!

I am told my townhome will be tented for termites next week. What will this do to my babies? I have 6- 4 foot plants still in Vegatative stage. At least 30 days from flowering if at all. I will probably clone these six plants and flower the clones in a month or so. What will this termite stuff do to my plants?

Anyone?

Hey Pirate, you been exterminated yet?

I am still alive !!

Quick update:
I mentioned I was moving a few weeks ago. Well.....that is 99% complete. I ended up taking 5 - 4 foot partially flowering plants in a huge ass box 450 miles at 2 am to 10 am.

Long story short:
I drove all night and had slept 1 hour in a 36 hour period during this move. I boxed up the babies as soon as they went into their dark period at 1am and drove all night. By the time they were suppose to get light...............I was here so their schedule never missed a beat. The following day................I took 53 clones from 5 plants and killed the mothers. So now I am left with 53 clones. I needed to do this because I was not going to be available to care for them like I should be. I got an areoponic clone machine which is pretty much self contained. Set it and forget it for a few days. Its nice.

I'll update with some photos soon. Still trying to settle in.

YUR gonna shit when you see my new grow room.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:headbanger:

Congrats on the safe move! can't wait to see the new room.

Thanks everyone.:cheesygrinsmiley:

My grow will still be going. I will be updating in a few days. I'm still in the middle of my move and am away from the new place right now. This weekend I am going to set up my 53 clones into a flood and drain set up. It will all be kind of temporary until I can set up the grow room really nice.

The new grow room will be 10 foot x 13 foot with a 10 foot ceiling. I'm going to split this up into 3 flowering rooms, 1 veg room, one nursury and a small drying chamber. I'll also have an area with a double sink, upper and lower cabinets and a four foot countertop for mixing nutes, trimming bud or whatever.

Last saturday was day 7 and most of the new clones had root shoots coming out. I have not been there in 3 days so I am hoping to have all clones rooted by the time I return on Wednesday. I am using a "GROCLONE" machine. So far it seems to be the hot ticket for success and simplicity.

I cannot upload photos right now since I am accessing the internet by hooking my laptop through my phone. The connection is slower than hell.

Asta for now.

Pirate:headbanger:

Nice Pirate, looks like your going profesional lol. Aero-clone machines are sweet, I had roots in about that same time with my Rainforest. This is the first time i have cloned anything before, and I found the concept badass the first day I saw roots hehe. It's awsome how a little shortbus bud at the bottom of the plant can become full blown dank plant. My mother plant is also revegging everywhere on it.

LOL !!

Can you beliEve this grow is still going and I have yet to harvest single bud.

Anyway, I am all moved in, 53 clones are transplanted into rockwool and doing fine. I just uploaded 27 photos. As soon as they are approved I'll give a detailed up date.

Plus I just made a big order from 3 different seed sites. I'll post that info later as well. For now I have to run out to grab a detox kit. Gotta drug test later this week.

GET READY !! PIRATE IS BACK TO GROW SOME POT !!

:headbanger:

Ok, I have a huge update to make so I am gonna have to do this in phases. To much to write about and photos to explain.

Phase 1.
As you all read, I moved. I decided to make a move when my landlord at my old place installed 12 cameras in our complex that fed strait to his computer. At first it didn't bother me but once he started saying things like........"what was that you were carrying the other day" and "I saw you at 6 am with something in your mouth 4 days ago, what was that in your mouth" HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW !! Its none of your business !!

Anyway, I didn't like being on camera 24/7 at my own house. One of the cameras practically looked right into my back yard. In fact, at first it did and when I asked about it he redirected it. Knowing I am an electrician he wanted me to install a shit load of lights around the whole place...... he wanted lit up like a "FOOTBALL STADIUM".

Fuck That. I moved.

It was not a fun decision to make since I had 5 plants in flower. As soon as I made the final decision, I reverted back to veg. They were only in flower for 10 days max. But, I was amazed at how fast the buds started to develop. They did eventually get back into veg mode an dnow as you will see...............we have new growth.

I know this is a long story. Bear with me. I have had quite a month. Working like a fucking dog to get this done fast since i had these kids to deal with. PLUS, Theye were tenting the wholoe building for termites the next day. These ladies HAD to move THAT DAY.

My Ladies were on a 18/6 schedule with dark time being 1AM to 7AM. I packed a uhaul on the day I moved them working from 5am till 10:30 pm moving boxes, furniture, ect. Nonstop. You get it !! Moving sucks !! I went to bed at 10:30pm but didn't get to sleep till 11:30 even though I nwas so tired. I had so much on my mind. Alarm went off at 12am and I snoozed 3 times. FUCK !! I did not want to get up at all. But, Like a good daddy..........I had to take care of the kids. They got boxed up at 1:15am and were the last box to go into the uhaul trailor which I towed behind my truck. Packed tight and full. That was one heavy trailor. Plus it was the big one. 10x6. I now had a 7 hour drive ahead of me. It was 1:30 am and I had not slept for days working like a dog to get this shit done.

Here is a photo of the ladies in their moving box. This is 5 - 4+ foot plants. I used 3 big boxes to make 1.
DSCN1423.JPG

DSCN1424.JPG

After that grooling drive all night I then had to set up a grow table before I could go to sleep. FUCK !! I did not want to do that. I was wiped out. But again. I'm a good daddy. Keep in mind, I still had to set up lights and hydro. Must admit thought. They did not get nutes this day, Strait ph balanced water.

Yeah..............Bedtime at 10:30am. Slept till 6pm and was still tired as hell.

DSCN1427.JPG

By the way, Another reason I moved was that I wanted to really do some serious growing. I could not do that where I was. I was in a town house and my neigbor was the owner.

My water had a PPM of 340 and a Ph of 8 with a shitload of chlorine. My new home has water with a PPM of 100 even, a PH of 6.8 and a very low chlorine level. I have been told by a local Hydro man that my new city is KNOWN for having good water.

Call me crazy but..............when I was looking for a place I brought my meter with me and tested the water before I ever decided to rent this place. I went from a town house with 20 niegbors within 50 feet of me to a 1 acre parcel and my closest niegbor is 100 feet away from the back of my house and 100 yards away from the growing area. The next nearest niegbor is a coule hundred yards away. NICE !!

Quite !! Peaceful !! SECURE !!

The actual grow room sits about 75 feet away from my main house and it is located in a 320 square foot work shop. 1/3rd of that shop has a bck room. That is the new grow room. It measures, 13.5 feet long x 9.5 feet deep with a 12 foot ceiling. Its gonna get rigged. Eventually I am going to close off the back room completely with shelving and closets so you would never know it was there unless you new it was there. Access will be gained through a 2 door wall unit that will have the rear removed. I'll show photos once this happens. For now.................I am still getting settled in.

WHEW. Gotta take a break. I'll be back in a little while to update the cloning process.

I cloned the 5 plants to get 53 and got a 100% root rate within 10 days.(photos will be included)

I'll be back.

Pirate:headbanger:

PHASE 2: This is 2 weeks ago.
I was not able to make the move in one trip. I actually made four. The planters were moved on trip # 3 so I had to get them cloned and in some sort of system that I could leave for a week or so.

I went to the hydro store local to me and bought a "GROCLONE" machine. Cost was 175.00 for the complete and self contained system.

Here it is is right out of the box.
DSCN1431.JPG

It has space for 53 clones. Comes with a pump, airation hose and 60 presplit 2 inch neoprene stem holders. The cutting sits right in the 2.5 gallon resevior and the water is constantly moving and being airated. there are 55 holes total but 3 of them are unusable due to the pump, wires and hoses. So...........that leaves 53 holes to fill. At first I did not think I would get that many clones from my 5 plants..............but I did.In fact, I ended up chucking some due to lack of space in the cloner.

Here is the only White Widow I had and ready to be butchered at my factory. This plant was about 80 days old at that point. She had been in flower for 10 days and then reveged for a week before I cut clones from her. I was worried about that situation. But all is well now. As you can see she was gonna produce some serious bud sites. She was covered with em.

Just before I cut into her:
DSCN1434.JPG

Well.............she became a good mama plant and ended up giving me 25 fine looking clones. The way I see it............in a couple months I'll have 27 plants that look just like this one.

This next plant was my #1 Northern Lights. She had been in flower for 7 days when I had to switch back to veg. This plant was over 4 feet tall and gave me 16 clones. The nodes were very tight and I could see a shit load of bud sites coming out. Again.........In a couple months I'll have 17 plants that look just like their Mama.

This time around I am going to flower at 10 to 12 inches. I made a huge mistake first time around and flowered at 16 to 20 inches and was screwed. They totally were outgrowing their space reaching over 4 feet and still going strong. I'm gonna go SOG and keep them at 24 to 36 total at harvest.

Northern Lights #1 just before going under the scalpel
DSCN1433.JPG

I did do a little experiment with these 2 plants. I wanted to see if You can clone the tops. YOU CAN. I have done a little testing with tops and branches and found out that you DO NOT HAVE TO CUT AT THE NODES like ALL the sites, books and forums tell ya. You can basically cut any branch anywhere you want and get it to root.

The other 3 plants were all Northern lights and between the 3 I got the balance of 10 clones. NL # 2, 3 from4. I ran out of room and I figured I had enough already. I was not to impressed with these other 3 plants. I was simply gonna flower them and take whatever budded as a bonus. But once I moved that changed and I had to make the space for quality.

Here are the Mothers after Dr. Pirate operated !!
DSCN1440.JPG

Here is the final doom of those plants. This is a 33 gallon bag half full of cuttings.. (no it was not good for hash)
DSCN1443.JPG

Now once this was done I had to drive back to the old house for another trip of crap and misc. errands. Don't forget................its a 450 mile drive each way. I set the clones up in a closet with an automatic heater, fan, lights (On 24/7).

Here is the TEMPORARY set up so I could leave. I would not be back for 4 days. I was shitting I would return to dead plants. I did hang around for 2 days just to make sure they were stabalized. Once I saw they didn't go into shock...............I split again.

This is what I left
DSCN1446.JPG

THIS IS WHAT I CAME BACK TO: 10 days later !!
DSCN1468.JPG

ALIVE !!! ITS ALLLLIIIIIVVVVE !!!!!

AND THE COLORED GIRLS GO.......DO DIDO DIDO DO DO DO DIDO DIDO DO DO...........

DSCN1467.JPG

(EXPERIMENT)
The 4 extra large clones you see are another experiment I did. These 4 clones were actually clones taken from WW#1 three weeks before the move. They were cut for practice since I had never cloned before. They were cut and rooted into organic grow plugs. They were doing great but I had no way to set them up in a hydro system while I was away so I did this experiment. I cut the root cubes off along with 90% of the roots and then placed them into the cloner along with the unrooted and fresh new ones ones. Well..............you see the result.

Hows this for roots !!!!!!!! (14 days total in cloner)
DSCN1469.JPG

Welp. Thats it for now. I'll do some more updates a little later tonight. Phase 3 will be transplanting into rockwool and then into a new Hydro system. I have many good photos coming up that I KNOW many will find usefull. My experiments continue.

Gotta go eat something. Later !!:headbanger:

HELL of an update Pirate. Glad your move was successful. 7 hours is a long way away from the old place. I guess the landlord REALLY pissed you off, lol. Can't wait to see the new grow room setup, but sounds like "daddy" needs some sleep! Again, congrats and thanks for sharing! +1 Rep yup

Thanks for the rep point and encouragment !!

I'm a "BIGFAN". :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just a side note here:
Yesterday I ordered 45 seeds from 3 different banks. Heres how it breaks down.

Grow Shop Alien
10 - MK Ultra from TH Seeds (OG Kush x G-13) ($95.00 promotional sale)
10 - Red Hair Skunk from Nirvana (something from my past, early 80s type smoke) $32.00

Dr. Chronic
10 - AK/48 from Nirvana (I actually wanted AK/47 but can't find them. If anyone knows where to get it let me know) I am guessing that this is the same thing though) $29.00
5 - FEMANIZED BLUEBERRY from Dutch Passion Seeds. $87.50

Weed Farmer
10 - Chronic seeds. Breeder unknown. But they were cheap at only 30 bucks for 10.

I also have some bag seed that I got free at a dispensary. Don't know what they are but I have seen bag seeds become some good shit so..........I'll be giving them a try. Remember...........just because weed is full of seeds does not mean it was from a crappy strain. It might be shitty but it could be how you grow it. Theres only one way to find out. Grow em !!

I already got a confirmation email from DR Chronic that my order has been shipped.

Yippie !! Now I won't be able to keep my eyes off the mail box.

Once I get these new seeds going I will start another journal.I am looking foward to the MK Ultra and the Blueberry the most.

Pirate Out:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom