PitVipers nutrient recomendations

If you set it at 1500..you will only consume so much. If you change your water weekly like you should be doing then water and nute levels will drop...thats fine. It depends on your res size. 18 gallons is alot more sensitive to change and fluctuation than say 50 gals. I would recomend that if you use 50% of your water in 3 days then go ahead and refill and renute. If your not using that much then just top off with water. myself...I just top off with water if needed...there is no wrong way. hope I didnt confuse you

Appreciate you clearing that up for me, I use 5 gallon buckets and 3.5 gallons after the root space goes pretty quick ... On another note I saw that you use molasses, would floralicious bloom be similar to molasses ?

thanks again man!

Appreciate you clearing that up for me, I use 5 gallon buckets and 3.5 gallons after the root space goes pretty quick ... On another note I saw that you use molasses, would floralicious bloom be similar to molasses ?

thanks again man!

Flora Nectar is the GH product that has molasses in it. Along with other sugars.

im using flora nova bloom/koolb liquid/ floralicious bloom . I'm in week 3 of flower, would the nectar be beneficial as well?

thanks!

I honestly don't know. I used it first grow, and it seemed to impart a fruity smell to the weed, but I'm not sure what else it did. I'm leaving it out this grow to see if I can tell any difference.

Flora Nectar is the GH product that has molasses in it. Along with other sugars.

According to its MSDS per the GH website: Derived from magnesium sulfate, potassium sulfate, and non-plant food ingredients including 17.5% cane sugar, 7.5% malt extract, and 5% molasses.

Just started mixing nutes for tonight's res change, and started off with the Flora Nova Bloom... The bottle says to shake vigorously so I did that, stuck my syringe hose down into the bottle and wasn't able to draw anything out... Turns out I merely took a core sample of the sludge in the bottom of the bottle.

So, more vigorous shaking. I tried to get a proper mix of the stuff, breaking up the sandy deposits and shaking the mix around in a beaker. Got it all dissolved before dumping into the barrel. Once it's mixed into the water it doesn't look so bad. Floralicious Plus is next...can't wait to see what that looks like.

Floralicious Plus is next...can't wait to see what that looks like.

It looks thicker than India ink - don't spill it on the carpet because it'll probably stain it (not to mention, it's not the cheapest substance known to man:grinjoint:).

It looks thicker than India ink - don't spill it on the carpet because it'll probably stain it (not to mention, it's not the cheapest substance known to man:grinjoint:).

Floralicious Plus is also known as "double ass"...I think you all know what that means

Just started mixing nutes for tonight's res change, and started off with the Flora Nova Bloom... The bottle says to shake vigorously so I did that, stuck my syringe hose down into the bottle and wasn't able to draw anything out... Turns out I merely took a core sample of the sludge in the bottom of the bottle.

So, more vigorous shaking. I tried to get a proper mix of the stuff, breaking up the sandy deposits and shaking the mix around in a beaker. Got it all dissolved before dumping into the barrel. Once it's mixed into the water it doesn't look so bad. Floralicious Plus is next...can't wait to see what that looks like.

takes 5 mins of shaking it....seperate into 2 jugs..makes it easier to shake up

Floralicious Plus is also known as "double ass"...I think you all know what that means

A fat half-price stripper?

That doesn't sound right. Can you put it in English, lol?

A fat half-price stripper?

That doesn't sound right. Can you put it in English, lol?
imagine if you will working 7 days straight in 100 deg weather with underwear you havent changed in a month...nor showered for the week... and only ate beans for the week.....thats double ass....anal nectar double ass

imagine if you will working 7 days straight in 100 deg weather with underwear you havent changed in a month...nor showered for the week... and only ate beans for the week.....thats double ass....anal nectar double ass

Yeah! That would be a good description for the smell of the Floralicious Plus! I actually dry-heave every-time I open the bottle. Guess I shouldn't stick my nose in the bottle, I'm a glutton for punishment.

:rofl:

Sf

I kinda like the smell and im a single ass kinda guy.........So pit should i add the nectar too? (not sure if you caught a few posts back what im using) fnb/kbloom liq and floralic plus...3 weeks blooom....thanks man!
the nectar is just sugars...sure add them

The nutes that came with my cap ebb and grow are they crap? Technaflora plant products starter kit, I plan on running em once I run out of the AN nutes I have, or should it hit the fleabay circuit? ;) Some stuff I could use right?

The nutes that came with my cap ebb and grow are they crap? Technaflora plant products starter kit, I plan on running em once I run out of the AN nutes I have, or should it hit the fleabay circuit? ;) Some stuff I could use right?

no Technaflora is fine...but they are samples...I use them for backups
I keep saying this...All the major nutes are good...its the grower bro

no Technaflora is fine...but they are samples...I use them for backups
I ke saying this...All the major nutes are good...its the grower bro

Thanks Pit! Man AN pisses me of so bad, this feeding that feeding chart, this label that label... I go by ppm it's worked so far, you can however see the last whoa point on the ones in flower... :rofl: :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom