Pj's Perpetual: Take Two

shark shock. Had my eyes on it for years, ever since i got a quarter pound off my buddy in BC, and that was all i could get. It smelled like coffee and spice and was one of the tastiest strains ive had to date.

then black widow, mango haze, g13skunk, and medicine man. That would be my top 5 MNS gear to run. But i want to try everything lol

Nice choices mate.... Shark shock seeds have just been germinated :high-five: I can't recommend critical skunk enough. If your still on auctions, make sure you grab a straw of it....

You forgot to poke a hole in the bottom of the cups..... ;)

:welcome: yes i did haha... Poked holes in the clear solo cups, but not in the red ones... So the water pooled in the bottom of the cup... Works good as a resevoir, but if they arent drinking a lot then it causes root rot... I did save one of the dead clones, it has new growth! Ill get some pics tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

Nice choices mate.... Shark shock seeds have just been germinated :high-five: I can't recommend critical skunk enough. If your still on auctions, make sure you grab a straw of it....

:high-five::slide:does that mean we might see a new journal from you? Please excuse my curiousity, i know there was personal stuff going on, but what was the fate of your master kaze? That thing was wild!

critical skunk has been added to my purchase list next time i see it! Thanks for the tip
:passitleft:

Master kaze had to get chopped down before going to flower, she was to big to dig out and move... Still got shit going on so no Journal.. I've got some plants going, just harvested a new Skunk and about to harvest g13widow and couple of doors... Got g13skunk shark shock and mango widow seedlings...
New Skunk
IMG_20180911_062519.jpg

Master kaze had to get chopped down before going to flower, she was to big to dig out and move... Still got shit going on so no Journal.. I've got some plants going, just harvested a new Skunk and about to harvest g13widow and couple of doors... Got g13skunk shark shock and mango widow seedlings...
New Skunk
IMG_20180911_062519.jpg

man, you grow some beautiful plants! Feel free to drop pics here should the urge find you, how was the G13widow to grow?... Shame about the kaze, but there will be other years and plants, hope things are working out for ya!

my truck decided it didnt want to be alive anymore this morning .. Nothing like starting off a day at 3am and ending up on the side of the road at 330, alternator or the ecm....
:rolleyes:o_O last thing i needed to deal with. :smokin::smokin::passitleft:

truck is alive again :) thankfully didnt cost much... Cause couldnt find anything wrong...charged up batteries, checked with volt meter, all good, hooked everyhing back up and shes running like a top.... Only thing that made sense was a bit of corrosion on the wire from battery to alternator so replaced that... Man what a piss off, glad i pay for caa, or the tow woulda cost me huge, has to go on flatbed.

anywho, on to greener topics, the conversation about the 4x4 is ongoing, trying to get it left up to harvest the 3 big girls and have it taken down by our anniversary on nov 26... We shall see how that progresses.

heres pics of killer queen before i left for work this morning, sept 1 was time change for her.. She was germed april 1 straight into soil, making her 5months old at flip, so roughly 150ish days.... I really like how aggressive a grower she is in veg, the two clones are massive and growing tall, but so far in flower i havent seen too much strech which is nice because if it doubled in height id be screwed lol she is still stinky as well apologize in advance for my terrible picture taking lol thanks for stopping in :)
WP_20180914_04_20_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20180914_04_20_08_Pro.jpg
WP_20180914_04_20_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20180914_04_20_38_Pro.jpg

well i havent updated in a month almost.. Figure its about time.... Life has been interesting, financially depressing, frustrating, all balled up into one. I have been doubting myself and my abilityto continue affording my house. But i keep on fighting the good fight, hard work pays off in the long run.

meantime in the cannabis closet/tent, there is a surprise awaiting!

WP_20181005_04_11_32_Pro.jpg

yes i splurged... A whopping 170cad dollars.... Its not the timbers i wanted but this will do the trick, thanks to @Dusty Kiefers for the shout out and recommendation, kept me from breaking the bank any more than necessary, and if you have seen his journal, you know dusty is killing it with them!

having read through many journals, i knew better than to hang it right over top of the KQ in flower... Didnt want to crisp my non existant buds ... Heres a few pics..
Before
WP_20181005_20_03_45_Pro.jpg

weird colouring on these leaf tips.. Anyone know why?

WP_20181005_20_06_47_Pro.jpg

and here it was with the new light hung, not much head room under there... Think thats where she will be staying
WP_20181005_20_05_13_Pro.jpg

so that was october 5th... These were taken on the 8th, can already see a noticeable difference (to be expected lol) i apologize for my terrible picture taking in advance

WP_20181010_19_45_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20181010_19_45_42_Pro.jpg

i also threw the two big old clones i had going into flower on the 8th... They are ugly experiencing some sort of deficieny/abundance, but i just wanna get the ball rolling on some buds and ill worry about the small details of having picture perfect plants in the future... I find these things advantageous to my learning process. They are showing some heat stress cause my dumb ass didnt turn the fan on to oscillate so they were getting baked... 29celsius and 70%rh.. Environment is my next issue to fix..
WP_20181010_19_45_14_Pro.jpg
WP_20181010_19_45_19_Pro.jpg

ill update the vegcloset in a day or two.... The killer queen clones are going bananas... Feeling alot more confident about my setup now, hoping ill be able to start producing some consistent crops

and since this made me laugh really hard... I thought id share, since i now feel like royalty :cool:

20181001_094628.jpg

thank you all for stopping by! As always, criticism is much welcome
:)

What's the specs on that light you got hold of?

i shall pm you the link crazy... Off the top of my head, it draws 250w at the wall, each led is 300w, so 1500w total... Full spectrum 380-800nm, Coverage area supposedly 4x4... We will certainly see how it performs, gotta br better than the T5 in 6500k lol.

Welcome back up a growing...

thanks for stopping by!

Keep chipping away at it mate, it becomes more affordable and easier to find the scratch, as time passes.. plants are looking good pal. :passitleft:

thanks for stopping by guys! Appreciate the support :)

i require some advice from those of you who've been at this a while... The two plants i dropped into flower beside the KQ do not look happy at all, i know they werent happy to begin with but are looking even worse... One looks alright like she might pull through it... The other not so much... I only have one pic of each at the moment but ill throw up some more as soon as i get home. And yes i do need to get some trays under those pots lol

my question is - would you cull #2?

unhappy lady #1 - this one i think could pull through

WP_20181017_04_15_29_Pro.jpg

unhappy lady #2 - death seems imminent

WP_20181017_04_15_32_Pro.jpg

live and learn, thats the name of the game, i added too much ewc, kelp meal and alfalfa meal, duhhh!

i gotta make some changes to what i am doing and get a better routine going to make this perpetual effective.

here is what i have got in the veg closet, i took a few clones off the lavender 75s when i cleaned them up the other night, theyve been sitting in cups of water for 48hrs so i gotta dip em in aloe and get them in soil tonight if i hope for them to survive at all.

First are two lavender75s then two Killer Queens

WP_20181015_22_12_56_Pro.jpg
WP_20181015_22_22_21_Pro.jpg
WP_20181015_22_27_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20181016_00_40_45_Pro.jpg

and a veg group shot

WP_20181016_04_07_13_Pro.jpg

last but not least, a couple terrible rushed pics at 330am as i headed out the door... Im really excited seeing the difference with the new light already... I think youll see why and cant wait till i do these genetics some justice!

Killer Queen

WP_20181017_04_15_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20181017_04_15_07_Pro.jpg
WP_20181017_04_15_01_Pro.jpg

thanks for stopping by!! Pass it around, its "legal" now.....

Hard to over do it with those organics. Might piss some people off here but p.h. every drop of whatever you use. They look like too high p.h. to me. Get that soil right around 6.4 and bam buddy they will grow themselves.

never even thought of that! Ill be double checking everything tonight... Been using the same tap water left out over night for the last year.... But i never thought to check the ph of the soil. Thanks dusty!

Back
Top Bottom