Plant isn't producing a lot of buds

NaturesBest

Hello all first off im new to this all growing... the site etc I have done it for a few years with help but never all on my own like this year..

We have been growing the same strain of lemon g for years and have had little to no problem.our male to female ratio from seeds is phenomenal out of 16 plants only 5 male and so far only 3 missing (outdoor grow).

On to the problem the remaining plants are not producing alot of bud the tops are full but there just isn't adequate buds and they seem to have not grown as tall as normal I'm not sure where I messed up.. now i did get them out a little late and with it being the end of Sept I will be lucky to have a month or 2 til the first frost (ohio weather)

just wondering as to what I cold do this late in the game to produce more yield the plants are still budding.. more and more everyay but it just doesent seem like there would be more than a oz or 2 on each plant now I could be wrong as I said I'm new to this and trying to learn and maybe try an indoor as well.
Ps: sorry for a big ass paragraph and typos I'm tired.. and if this post is not where it I supposed to be I apologize again.. thanks for any help and tips!

Hard to get adequate pictures due to the locations of the outdoor grow i did manage to get a magnified picture of a top bud after timing some of the fan leaves will try and get some pictures during the day 2morrow

Back
Top Bottom