One plant seemed to change sexes and got all my girls pregnant! Full of seeds!

You're probably not old enough to remember weed with seed. The tedious picking through your over-dry crap weed to find every last seed only to miss one in the dark while rolling a joint in your car, and then having it pop like popcorn onto your shirt or lap where it burned a tiny hole. Evil things seed. Evil.

You're probably not old enough to remember weed with seed. The tedious picking through your over-dry crap weed to find every last seed only to miss one in the dark while rolling a joint in your car, and then having it pop like popcorn onto your shirt or lap where it burned a tiny hole. Evil things seed. Evil.
Shoot i get bags like that all the time where i am. Nothing worse than a seed in a water pipe hit .

Outta like 8 trips "back home" in the last three years I've only been able to find "brick-weed" there twice and the first time it was so compressed the seeds wwere all crushed...the second time, I could'a found better ditch-weed :'(

Ah the good old days

Well I harvested and found that of my 5 plants one was a little confused- it could not figure out what it was a girl or a boy - so it went both ways!

One hermie in the bunch! Got the other four pregnant now I have a few oz of seedie bud! It turned out okay but seedie as sh1t

Will have to be a little more vigilant in inspecting the sexes!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom